Cdub100

Cookie Clicker - Time Waster

3 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I hate you  🙂

Almost enough for an investor.

The trick is to never click the big cookie directly. Every once in a while, a small cookie will blink into existence in a random spot on the page.  Click that and you will get some cookies.  After clicking a few of those, you can buy your first tiny hand and then you are set.

3 minutes ago, riversco said:

The trick is to never click the big cookie directly. Every once in a while, a small cookie will blink into existence in a random spot on the page.  Click that and you will get some cookies.  After clicking a few of those, you can buy your first tiny hand and then you are set.

No

I don't like it

I TOTALLY miss playing that stupid Catapult Game where you throw boulders at Castles though. There was also some great Penguin game, forget what it was even about.

856k per second

Is it just me, or was this game adapted from some other game, but they left some of the old stuff?  Some of the descriptions don't make sense.  

1 hour ago, Mookz said:

Is it just me, or was this game adapted from some other game, but they left some of the old stuff?  Some of the descriptions don't make sense.  

I've often thought games like this are some sort of scam where people think they are playing a game but are actually mining bitcoin for someone.  

34 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I've often thought games like this are some sort of scam where people think they are playing a game but are actually mining bitcoin for someone.  

You may be onto something there.  🤔

48 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Ixnay on the itcoinbay. :mad:

15 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

how do I get contracts!!!1

Yup, see, that's another one...they call it a "golden cookie" but it's clearly a "contract".  Another remnant of whatever industrial-themed game this started out as.  🤔

458k per second...Holding out to get to 5.1 billion so I can get the shipment.   

On 4/1/2020 at 8:00 PM, Mookz said:

Yup, see, that's another one...they call it a "golden cookie" but it's clearly a "contract".  Another remnant of whatever industrial-themed game this started out as.  🤔

They just started doing some sort of promotion where CC is dressed up with a Wall Street theme.  I don't know why.  Its never like that normally.

On 4/1/2020 at 8:46 PM, Mookz said:

I'm pretty sure that was an April fools joke.

19 hours ago, Gypsybrat said:

23.627 million a second.

successfully wasted the whole day, thank you.  28 more days to go.

Can you tell me what the "kitten workers" upgrade does?  I've seen no mention of kittens or milk.  🤔

35 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Can you tell me what the "kitten workers" upgrade does?  I've seen no mention of kittens or milk.  🤔

if you look under the STATS section, it shows your kitten bonus and type of milk under the achievements header.  It gives you an increased percentage of CPS.

under the giant cookie on the left, that little wavy part is the animation for the milk.  It is color coded.

13 hours ago, Gypsybrat said:

if you look under the STATS section, it shows your kitten bonus and type of milk under the achievements header.  It gives you an increased percentage of CPS.

under the giant cookie on the left, that little wavy part is the animation for the milk.  It is color coded.

Thanks.  :thumbsup:  I'm pumping out massive cookieage but had never clicked "Stats".

22.523 trillion CPS

Grandmas are now "Awoken" in the grandmapocalypse

I ascended early and shouldn't have so I am at legacy level 2 with 223 legacy points right now when I wanna ascend again

9 wrinklers eating my cookie right now.

F this game

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

22.523 trillion CPS

Grandmas are now "Awoken" in the grandmapocalypse

I ascended early and shouldn't have so I am at legacy level 2 with 223 legacy points right now when I wanna ascend again

9 wrinklers eating my cookie right now.

F this game

Wow, I'm still playing too, but I'm only at like 2 billion CPS.  I ascended once already too, not totally understanding what it would mean.

I've seen the term wrinklers, what exactly does that mean? 

6 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Wow, I'm still playing too, but I'm only at like 2 billion CPS.  I ascended once already too, not totally understanding what it would mean.

I've seen the term wrinklers, what exactly does that mean? 

Im basically playing this dumb game while I monitor email.   When the golden cookies come up, that's how you get a lot fast.  

Wrinklers are these weird things that eat the big cookie in the upper left.  If you click them 3 times, they will release the cookies they consumed plus 10% I believe.  so I was reading you just let them eat away then after like 12 hours click them and BOOM...lots of cookies.

LOL but you gotta start the grandmapocalpse first

27M per second. Hadn't logged on in 11 days

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Im basically playing this dumb game while I monitor email.   When the golden cookies come up, that's how you get a lot fast.  

Wrinklers are these weird things that eat the big cookie in the upper left.  If you click them 3 times, they will release the cookies they consumed plus 10% I believe.  so I was reading you just let them eat away then after like 12 hours click them and BOOM...lots of cookies.

LOL but you gotta start the grandmapocalpse first

Thanks, I'll watch for them.  :thumbsup:

My biggest problem was that I was allowing my computer to shut down overnight.  Now that I'm not, I have a nice big pot to spend from in the morning.  :thumbsup:

And yeah, the golden cookies are key.  I'm about to get the third upgrade which will make their effects last twice as long.  🤩

1 minute ago, Mookz said:

Thanks, I'll watch for them.  :thumbsup:

My biggest problem was that I was allowing my computer to shut down overnight.  Now that I'm not, I have a nice big pot to spend from in the morning.  :thumbsup:

And yeah, the golden cookies are key.  I'm about to get the third upgrade which will make their effects last twice as long.  🤩

Be careful cause next thing you know...you wont be able to look away   LOL

Im all in unfortunately.  

However my work server blocks it so once we are back in the office, that will be the end of it for me.  So that's good.  

Just now, supermike80 said:

Be careful cause next thing you know...you wont be able to look away   LOL

Im all in unfortunately.  

However my work server blocks it so once we are back in the office, that will be the end of it for me.  So that's good.  

:pointstosky:

98.911 septillion CPS.   Seems the legacy upgrades are everything ---and if your active---the golden cookies are huge

25 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

98.911 septillion CPS.   Seems the legacy upgrades are everything ---and if your active---the golden cookies are huge

I believe I'm pumping out over 200 billion CPS.  Enough to feed every man, woman and child on earth, and give them diabetes.  🤔

But to tell you the truth, I haven't actually sold a single cookie.  I've reinvested every single one into improved cookie production.  B)

So you're saying I can advance faster if I ascend?  I've only ascended once and it was early on.  

3 minutes ago, Mookz said:

I believe I'm pumping out over 200 billion CPS.  Enough to feed every man, woman and child on earth, and give them diabetes.  🤔

But to tell you the truth, I haven't actually sold a single cookie.  I've reinvested every single one into improved cookie production.  B)

So you're saying I can advance faster if I ascend?  I've only ascended once and it was early on.  

Yeah ascending builds on itself---fast.  Early on it takes a while to get legacy points.  But now, they come in bunches.  Especially as one legacy point =1% increase in CPS

I ascended this morning with 60K legacy...again around 2PM with 600K and right now I have 1.2 Million.   When I first saw how many legacy points upgrades cost I thought that was silly..now I see how easily they add up.

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Yeah ascending builds on itself---fast.  Early on it takes a while to get legacy points.  But now, they come in bunches.  Especially as one legacy point =1% increase in CPS

I ascended this morning with 60K legacy...again around 2PM with 600K and right now I have 1.2 Million.   When I first saw how many legacy points upgrades cost I thought that was silly..now I see how easily they add up.

Thanks, I'll ascend as soon as I get home.  I did feel like I was stagnating lately.  😏