Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

I hope Adam Schiff dies from Covid, truly

Of course there should be a report on what happened. But you would think this a-hole would realize this isn’t the time to be thinking about that.  They just can’t help themselves.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of course there should be a report on what happened. But you would think this a-hole would realize this isn’t the time to be thinking about that.  They just can’t help themselves.  

you think its actually going to be a report this time????

how many fake testimonies will they have?

will it start with Trump being racist?

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you think its actually going to be a report this time????

how many fake testimonies will they have?

will it start with Trump being racist?

Can't wait to find out who drank beer back in high school. 

Look, we are nationally reactionary and have 20/20 hindsight. You guys really should listen to the Congressional hearings on Pearl harbor for example. F****** retarded in longer retrospect.

if you listen to Trump's America first! B*******, then you should be naturally pissed off at him for sending 18 tons of materials that we need right now to China.

But as much as an Alzheimer's riddled bloviating idiot that I think Trump is, the idea of trying to stem the spread of the disease early on is a reasonable option. Nobody could have seen something like this really playing out. And even if they did, they certainly couldn't have drummed up the funding for it. That's just how we are. That's how we've always been. We are great after the fact. Phenomenal. But do we suck prior to that. 

40 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

We are great after the fact. Phenomenal. But do we suck prior to that.

Lol. If we still had sigs here, I'd make this mine.

1 hour ago, naomi said:

Lol. If we still had sigs here, I'd make this mine.

It's a good one, but the lack of a question mark at the end gives it a lower rating. 
Still, good job, Wiff :cheers:

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I agree completely. There will, and absolutely should, be a top to bottom review of how we responded, and what needs to be done better next time. Because there will be a next time.

But now? GFY clown. 

12 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I agree completely. There will, and absolutely should, be a top to bottom review of how we responded, and what needs to be done better next time. Because there will be a next time.

But now? GFY clown. 

and should Schiff really be the one doing it?  Id like an unbiased review board, anything like this should be mandatory to have 5/5 at least from each side to quit with the partisan nonsense

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

and should Schiff really be the one doing it?  Id like an unbiased review board, anything like this should be mandatory to have 5/5 at least from each side to quit with the partisan nonsense

I don't even know who schiff is, but no, it should be a board of mostly immunologists. 

40 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I don't even know who schiff is, but no, it should be a board of mostly immunologists. 

Schiff is the one who orchestrated the Ukraine schiff show

7 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

It's a good one, but the lack of a question mark at the end gives it a lower rating. 
Still, good job, Wiff :cheers:

Nah, wiff wasn't asking a question, not even a rhetorical one.  It should be read like "but [boy] do we suck prior to that."

10 hours ago, wiffleball said:

But as much as an Alzheimer's riddled bloviating idiot that I think Trump is

You mean biden, right ? I mean you do live in the real world at least a little right ?

Good thing Newbie didn't start this thread...but yeah, let's get through our current pandemic before we start addressing how best to respond to a pandemic.

27 minutes ago, drobeski said:

You mean biden, right ? I mean you do live in the real world at least a little right ?

Neither one of them is playing with a full deck in my opinion. 

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The equalizer tries to strike again. 

They aren't comparable.  

Biden should be in a home.

Ever seen Sudakis do Biden on SNL?  Pretty funny.  If Biden cries about it, he certainly doesn't do it on Twitter.

Just now, FeelingMN said:

Ever seen Sudakis do Biden on SNL?  Pretty funny.  If Biden cries about it, he certainly doesn't do it on Twitter.

That's because he cant spell twitter

Wow. I can understand people voting for Biden. I guess. But defending him? Just be quiet and pull the lever. And then feel shame.  But for gods sake, keep quiet about him. 

8 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I don't even know who schiff is

😲 How is that even possible? The guy has been front and center  in the news and committee rooms for months as the #1 poster child for the House impeachment efforts.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Whatever you think of Trump's cognitive ability, it's the same as it was 4, 14, 24, and 34 years ago. He sure hasn't slipped any.

Biden is clearly operating at only about 75% of his peaK.

54 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. I can understand people voting for Biden. I guess. But defending him? Just be quiet and pull the lever. And then feel shame.  But for gods sake, keep quiet about him. 

Not sure anyone is defending Biden.  Dude is a trainwreck.  

Just now, FeelingMN said:

Not sure anyone is defending Biden.  Dude is a trainwreck.  

Uh, I’d say comparing his obvious dementia to Trump is a way of defending him. Trump is out there taking hostile questions everyday. Biden can’t last 5 minutes in the batting cage hitting softballs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Uh, I’d say comparing his obvious dementia to Trump is a way of defending him. Trump is out there taking hostile questions everyday. Biden can’t last 5 minutes in the batting cage hitting softballs. 

Joe would probably be confused by the microphone.  Sure.  Comparing the ratings of your briefings to the Bachelor Season Finale during a pandemic?  Seems a little off.  When focused and serious....Trump can be a badass.  Just wondering why he's off the rails sometimes.

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

You still dont know what that mean eh ? 

The mental gymnastics his supporters perform in defending him?

The amount of pride the state of Kansas showed when their beloved Chiefs won it all?

The size of the historic crowd at his inauguration?

The shape he drew when plotting the hurricane's path?

Oh hell, I don't know.  It's probably Russian.

14 hours ago, drobeski said:

Ask each one what the nuclear triad is.

12 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Ask each one what the nuclear triad is.

That would have worked 5 years ago. Biden forgets his teeth sometimes now. 

So let me guess...

This "Commission" to review the ChinaVirus response will focus on Trump and his actions, and not any of our Democrat representatives. Sounds reasonable, and not a political attack at all. I'm also sure that the Media will report on it with impartiality.