Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

I hope Adam Schiff dies from Covid, truly

Recommended Posts

Of course there should be a report on what happened. But you would think this a-hole would realize this isn’t the time to be thinking about that.  They just can’t help themselves.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of course there should be a report on what happened. But you would think this a-hole would realize this isn’t the time to be thinking about that.  They just can’t help themselves.  

you think its actually going to be a report this time????

how many fake testimonies will they have?

will it start with Trump being racist?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you think its actually going to be a report this time????

how many fake testimonies will they have?

will it start with Trump being racist?

Can't wait to find out who drank beer back in high school. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look, we are nationally reactionary and have 20/20 hindsight. You guys really should listen to the Congressional hearings on Pearl harbor for example. F****** retarded in longer retrospect.

if you listen to Trump's America first! B*******, then you should be naturally pissed off at him for sending 18 tons of materials that we need right now to China.

 

But as much as an Alzheimer's riddled bloviating idiot that I think Trump is, the idea of trying to stem the spread of the disease early on is a reasonable option. Nobody could have seen something like this really playing out. And even if they did, they certainly couldn't have drummed up the funding for it. That's just how we are. That's how we've always been. We are great after the fact. Phenomenal. But do we suck prior to that. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

We are great after the fact. Phenomenal. But do we suck prior to that.

Lol. If we still had sigs here, I'd make this mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, naomi said:

Lol. If we still had sigs here, I'd make this mine.

It's a good one, but the lack of a question mark at the end gives it a lower rating. 
Still, good job, Wiff :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of course there should be a report on what happened. But you would think this a-hole would realize this isn’t the time to be thinking about that.  They just can’t help themselves.  

I agree completely. There will, and absolutely should, be a top to bottom review of how we responded, and what needs to be done better next time. Because there will be a next time.

But now? GFY clown. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I agree completely. There will, and absolutely should, be a top to bottom review of how we responded, and what needs to be done better next time. Because there will be a next time.

But now? GFY clown. 

and should Schiff really be the one doing it?  Id like an unbiased review board, anything like this should be mandatory to have 5/5 at least from each side to quit with the partisan nonsense

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

and should Schiff really be the one doing it?  Id like an unbiased review board, anything like this should be mandatory to have 5/5 at least from each side to quit with the partisan nonsense

 

I don't even know who schiff is, but no, it should be a board of mostly immunologists. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I don't even know who schiff is, but no, it should be a board of mostly immunologists. 

Schiff is the one who orchestrated the Ukraine schiff show

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

It's a good one, but the lack of a question mark at the end gives it a lower rating. 
Still, good job, Wiff :cheers:

Nah, wiff wasn't asking a question, not even a rhetorical one.  It should be read like "but [boy] do we suck prior to that."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, wiffleball said:

.

 

But as much as an Alzheimer's riddled bloviating idiot that I think Trump is

You mean biden, right ? I mean you do live in the real world at least a little right ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good thing Newbie didn't start this thread...but yeah, let's get through our current pandemic before we start addressing how best to respond to a pandemic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, drobeski said:

You mean biden, right ? I mean you do live in the real world at least a little right ?

Neither one of them is playing with a full deck in my opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Neither one of them is playing with a full deck in my opinion. 

The equalizer tries to strike again. 

They aren't comparable.  

Biden should be in a home.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ever seen Sudakis do Biden on SNL?  Pretty funny.  If Biden cries about it, he certainly doesn't do it on Twitter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FeelingMN said:

Ever seen Sudakis do Biden on SNL?  Pretty funny.  If Biden cries about it, he certainly doesn't do it on Twitter.

That's because he cant spell twitter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. I can understand people voting for Biden. I guess. But defending him? Just be quiet and pull the lever. And then feel shame.  But for gods sake, keep quiet about him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I don't even know who schiff is

😲 How is that even possible? The guy has been front and center  in the news and committee rooms for months as the #1 poster child for the House impeachment efforts.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Neither one of them is playing with a full deck in my opinion. 

Whatever you think of Trump's cognitive ability, it's the same as it was 4, 14, 24, and 34 years ago. He sure hasn't slipped any.

Biden is clearly operating at only about 75% of his peaK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, drobeski said:

That's because he cant spell twitter

Covfefe

:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. I can understand people voting for Biden. I guess. But defending him? Just be quiet and pull the lever. And then feel shame.  But for gods sake, keep quiet about him. 

Not sure anyone is defending Biden.  Dude is a trainwreck.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FeelingMN said:

Not sure anyone is defending Biden.  Dude is a trainwreck.  

Uh, I’d say comparing his obvious dementia to Trump is a way of defending him. Trump is out there taking hostile questions everyday. Biden can’t last 5 minutes in the batting cage hitting softballs. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

Covfefe

:thumbsup:

You still dont know what that mean eh ? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Uh, I’d say comparing his obvious dementia to Trump is a way of defending him. Trump is out there taking hostile questions everyday. Biden can’t last 5 minutes in the batting cage hitting softballs. 

Joe would probably be confused by the microphone.  Sure.  Comparing the ratings of your briefings to the Bachelor Season Finale during a pandemic?  Seems a little off.  When focused and serious....Trump can be a badass.  Just wondering why he's off the rails sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, drobeski said:

You still dont know what that mean eh ? 

 

The mental gymnastics his supporters perform in defending him?

The amount of pride the state of Kansas showed when their beloved Chiefs won it all?

The size of the historic crowd at his inauguration?

The shape he drew when plotting the hurricane's path?

Oh hell, I don't know.  It's probably Russian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, drobeski said:

You mean biden, right ? I mean you do live in the real world at least a little right ?

Ask each one what the nuclear triad is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Ask each one what the nuclear triad is.

That would have worked 5 years ago. Biden forgets his teeth sometimes now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So let me guess...

This "Commission" to review the ChinaVirus response will focus on Trump and his actions, and not any of our Democrat representatives. Sounds reasonable, and not a political attack at all. I'm also sure that the Media will report on it with impartiality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it would be the only good thing schiff ever did for the USA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×