Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Guess who's going to Chiner?

Okay, not really, probably. But one of them Voltaire type jobs opened up on indeed and it took me about three minutes to apply. So what the hell? I figure it's only fair. After all they've given us, we'll give them wiffleball. 

Where is the job? 

Ive been seeing ads for $5,700 a month... In Wuhan.

If you're seriously considering it, talk to me and volty before you agree to anything. Lot of scams abound in this industry.

I know a recruiter I can set you up with. They're pretty desperate right now. 

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Where is the job? 

Ive been seeing ads for $5,700 a month... In Wuhan.

If you're seriously considering it, talk to me and volty before you agree to anything. Lot of scams abound in this industry.

I know a recruiter I can set you up with. They're pretty desperate right now. 

That’s exactly what a scammer would say. 🤔

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, fandandy said:

If you're not too busy working, find me a bride.

I found one for you.

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

:lol:

Do a YouTube live stream of it when you get there. That would be gold!!!

Oh, we need a wiff in china webcam!

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

If you're not too busy working, find me a bride.

I posted for years how my wife's elementary/highschool friends were jealous of her and getting increasingly desperate thorough their late 30s to hook up any of you with them. I haven't brought it up in years, but as far as I know the situation hasn't changed. Now they're all what...  my wife was born in 1976 ... 44 years old.

They lost their looks sadly, other than my wife. Still significantly better than skibum's suggestion though IMO.

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I posted for years how my wife's elementary/highschool friends were jealous of her and getting increasingly desperate thorough their late 30s to hook up any of you with them ... now they're all what... 1976 ... 44 years old.

They lost their looks sadly, other than my wife.

I always thought in China there was a lack of females.  Why did they all have such a hard time finding a husband there?

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

I found one for you.

And that my friends is how Covid-19 really started.

7 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I always thought in China there was a lack of females.  Why did they all have such a hard time finding a husband there?

Same things that happen to women in the US. They're career women that didn't want to settle down in their 20s. Then they hit 30s and all the men their age were going for the 20-somethings and they were in denial for a few years. They also didn't want to date men earning half of what they make. Then once they got to 35, marriage became a five alarm fire and my wife put an elbow in my gut and I had to start writing posts in Geek Club on their behalf. 

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Ill take one

We fock around on this site alot. Know that I am not joking and my wife would be delighted. Also, since I happen to know that you are the Geek Club's winner of the All Time Worst Ex-Wife award, after what you've been through, maybe you're serious too.

I do know these women personally and would shield their feelings against Geek Club jokers, but I do think you'd be great if you really want me to.

22 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

We fock around on this site alot. Know that I am not joking and my wife would be delighted. Also, since I happen to know that you are the Geek Club's winner of the All Time Worst Ex-Wife award, after what you've been through, maybe you're serious too.

I do know these women personally and would shield their feelings against Geek Club jokers, but I do think you'd be great if you really want me to.

id take you up on it if I ever went to chiner, never been with one

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Okay, not really, probably. But one of them Voltaire type jobs opened up on indeed and it took me about three minutes to apply. So what the hell? I figure it's only fair. After all they've given us, we'll give them wiffleball. 

Destroy them from within.   Brilliant! 

• Haha 1

The thread started as wiff finally getting a job and has evolved into Volty branching out into offering Chinese sex tours. I see one of them as a real possibility. 

...... And if you call within the next 30 minutes @Voltaire will waive your shipping fee and throw in 3 asian massages per week.

I hear pedestrians get hit by cars a lot in China. Also, do they have burritos? 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Chinese run the hit by a car insurance scam a lot over there. Just amounts to a bunch of dipshits running in front of you and laying down then pretending to be hurt badly.

10 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Chinese run the hit by a car insurance scam a lot over there. Just amounts to a bunch of dipshits running in front of you and laying down then pretending to be hurt badly.

I don’t think Wiffle is a good fit then. 

46 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There's a killer burrito place in my city. Owned by a Cali boy. 

19 minutes ago, posty said:

@wiffleball, don't you hate people?  If so, why would you want to go to China?

Ah, but he ENJOYS hating people! And there is truly no place on earth better for the purpose of hating people than China. Except maybe India. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Ah, but he ENJOYS hating people! And there is truly no place on earth better for the purpose of hating people than China. Except maybe India. 

:lol:

Good point

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They do in major cities but not here :(

edit: refering to burritos not pedestrians getting hit by cars. China is like a real life game of Frogger but Thailand is worse.

Welcome Wiffleball if you ever do come. China is locked down from foreign travel at present.

40 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

They do in major cities but not here :(

edit: refering to burritos not pedestrians getting hit by cars. China is like a real life game of Frogger but Thailand is worse.

Yeah, but thaliand has other compensations. 

59 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Welcome Wiffleball if you ever do come. China is locked down from foreign travel at present.

What if someone over there buys him as an American groom?

On 4/2/2020 at 9:44 PM, wiffleball said:

:wave: