MDC

So what’s your alcohol consumption like these days?

Well, I’ve been day drinking since this started.  Usually have a beer around noon (have had some as early as 10, but that was a screw driver).  Then another around 2 or 3.

These kids are driving me crazy while I’m trying to work from home.  Gotta have a drink.

4 hours ago, shotsup said:

‘Skids. 

Can Sizes ????  :mad:

My wife is 32D, bro's I would estimate at 36D.  Daughters/niece have some.  

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

My wife is 32D, bro's I would estimate at 36D.  Daughters/niece have some.  

?

I thought your wife was  light in the chest area. 

Just now, NorthernVike said:

?

You are going to ignore the fact his brother has 36D bewbs??

:lol:

22 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Just finishing my first bloody Mary and about to make the next one. 

(I almost typed "about to make #2" but I figured you guys would misunderstand my meaning)

Yeah I'm kind of bored out of my mind right now. The battle of feel good now vs pay the price later is a daily decision. I have not drank before 2 pm yet since this all started. 

43 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

?

No, you must be thinking of somebody else's wife.  :cheers:

That being said, I've explained here multiple times how bra sizes work:  the smaller the number (chest circumference), the smaller the cup.  So a 32D cup is like a 30E (wife has one of those at least, depends on the make/fit), but also like a 34C or 36B.  So saying my SIL is 36D is saying her bewbs are bigger, which they are.  She is also much taller than my wife (5'8" vs. 5'1"), but a little larger all around.  Not fat by any means, just proportionately larger.

TL;DR version:  for her size my wife has a nice rack.  :banana:

11 hours ago, Big Blue 06 said:

Well, I’ve been day drinking since this started.  Usually have a beer around noon (have had some as early as 10, but that was a screw driver).  Then another around 2 or 3.

Yeah, the time of when I have my first beer is slowly starting to get earlier and earlier.  4:00, 3:00, 2:30, noon.   I would continually just start at noon but I need to consider the evil looks my wife will be giving me.

Gotta make another beer run soon. 

32 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

No, you must be thinking of somebody else's wife.  :cheers:

That being said, I've explained here multiple times how bra sizes work:  the smaller the number (chest circumference), the smaller the cup.  So a 32D cup is like a 30E (wife has one of those at least, depends on the make/fit), but also like a 34C or 36B.  So saying my SIL is 36D is saying her bewbs are bigger, which they are.  She is also much taller than my wife (5'8" vs. 5'1"), but a little larger all around.  Not fat by any means, just proportionately larger.

TL;DR version:  for her size my wife has a nice rack.  :banana:

Well then,  congrats. 

Too bad she doesn't let you play with them anymore.    

Caved last night.  Had a couple glasses of wine while watching a move with the wife. 

Molly's Game on Netflix.  Decent movie.  Based on the true story of Molly Bloom who ran high stakes private poker games for the rich and famous.  

No worky today.  Just cracked beer # 4.

It's Busch Light so I'm still sober.  :cheers:

28 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

No worky today.  Just cracked beer # 4.

It's Busch Light so I'm still sober.  :cheers:

The way my days going I'm thinking of joining you. Guess what people aren't interested in talking about during a pandemic? GPS Tracking. Imagine that. 

I have a Delirium Tremens waiting for me in the fridge.  Going to try and hold out until 2pm.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DonS said:

Yeah, the time of when I have my first beer is slowly starting to get earlier and earlier.  4:00, 3:00, 2:30, noon.   I would continually just start at noon but I need to consider the evil looks my wife will be giving me.

Gotta make another beer run soon. 

I’ve bled into the morning now.  I had my first drink at 9 this morning, though it was only whiskey in my coffee, so it’s a morning drink.

19 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

I’ve bled into the morning now.  I had my first drink at 9 this morning, though it was only whiskey in my coffee, so it’s a morning drink.

Joined the club brother 

2 hours ago, DonS said:

I have a Delirium Tremens waiting for me in the fridge.  Going to try and hold out until 2pm.

:tup:

22 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

My hemorrhoids bled this morning too.

Where Ramone tore you open?

I will say that despite what their names might suggest, Orange Juice and Clementine Vodka do not mix well.  I think I got that stuff for a Christmas gift at work, and it’s not terrible, but it doesn’t blend with OJ.

I'm drinking.  Surprised?

32 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

I'm drinking.  Surprised?

That you can still type?  Yes.  :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Big Blue 06 said:

I will say that despite what their names might suggest, Orange Juice and Clementine Vodka do not mix well.  I think I got that stuff for a Christmas gift at work, and it’s not terrible, but it doesn’t blend with OJ.

Try making a Moscow mule with Kettle one Peach and Orange blossom as your vodka. Best drink I have ever had

• Haha 1

On 4/9/2020 at 8:30 PM, jerryskids said:

Tell her I said hi as well.  Wish I had more time when we all met.  Next time.  :cheers:

Will do. Absolutely and you can bring your wife. 

39 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Try making a Moscow mule with Kettle one Peach and Orange blossom as your vodka. Best drink I have ever had

:48-1:03

43 minutes ago, Bert said:

Going outside to have a single malt or two and a cigar.  

Which scotch are you enjoying? 

Well I just had 3 bottles of guiness and a glass of Johnnie Walker Blue while I played a poker tourney at borgata online.  $5 rebuy tourney, I won and made $345.  That’s a good night for me.

Shark week for the wife, so can’t cap it with that, but still a fine evening.

8 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

Well I just had 3 bottles of guiness and a glass of Johnnie Walker Blue while I played a poker tourney at borgata online.  $5 rebuy tourney, I won and made $345.  That’s a good night for me.

Shark week for the wife, so can’t cap it with that, but still a fine evening.

Very Nice.  A cigar and two scotches turned into two cigars and 4 scotches.  Oh well, it is a beautiful night in the patio.  

Quinine is the main ingredient in tonic water. HydroxychloriQUINE is a derivative of Quinine.  In the 1800’s in India British soldiers were told to drink Quinine to treat and ward of malaria.  Because it was so bitter, many didn’t drink it. The Brits experimented and found that tonic water mixed well with Gin. British soldiers were issued GIn and tonic water. Malaria became less of an issue. Here’s to your health ya fockin lushes. Drink up! 

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Ha

had a healthy dinner and did not drink. Bed at 10:30. did not wake up to pee :overhead:

31 minutes ago, edjr said:

did not wake up to pee :overhead:

You should see a doctor about that. 

2 hours ago, edjr said:

had a healthy dinner and did not drink. Bed at 10:30. did not wake up to pee :overhead:

But now you have to wash your sheets.

• Haha 2

Just finishing a nice Stag’s Leap bottle of wine and a nice steak. I focked up the mashed potatoes, but still had clam chowder and asparagus.

after dinner, not sure what alcohol I will have as a night cap. 

• Like 1