Jump to content
MDC

So what’s your alcohol consumption like these days?

Recommended Posts

Well, I’ve been day drinking since this started.  Usually have a beer around noon (have had some as early as 10, but that was a screw driver).  Then another around 2 or 3.

 

These kids are driving me crazy while I’m trying to work from home.  Gotta have a drink.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

‘Skids. 
 

Can Sizes ????  :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, shotsup said:

‘Skids. 
 

Can Sizes ????  :mad:

My wife is 32D, bro's I would estimate at 36D.  Daughters/niece have some.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

My wife is 32D, bro's I would estimate at 36D.  Daughters/niece have some.  

?

 

I thought your wife was  light in the chest area. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NorthernVike said:

?

 

I thought your wife was  light in the chest area. 

You are going to ignore the fact his brother has 36D bewbs??

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Just finishing my first bloody Mary and about to make the next one. 

(I almost typed "about to make #2" but I figured you guys would misunderstand my meaning)

Yeah I'm kind of bored out of my mind right now. The battle of feel good now vs pay the price later is a daily decision. I have not drank before 2 pm yet since this all started. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

?

 

I thought your wife was  light in the chest area. 

No, you must be thinking of somebody else's wife.  :cheers:

That being said, I've explained here multiple times how bra sizes work:  the smaller the number (chest circumference), the smaller the cup.  So a 32D cup is like a 30E (wife has one of those at least, depends on the make/fit), but also like a 34C or 36B.  So saying my SIL is 36D is saying her bewbs are bigger, which they are.  She is also much taller than my wife (5'8" vs. 5'1"), but a little larger all around.  Not fat by any means, just proportionately larger.

TL;DR version:  for her size my wife has a nice rack.  :banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Big Blue 06 said:

Well, I’ve been day drinking since this started.  Usually have a beer around noon (have had some as early as 10, but that was a screw driver).  Then another around 2 or 3.

Yeah, the time of when I have my first beer is slowly starting to get earlier and earlier.  4:00, 3:00, 2:30, noon.   I would continually just start at noon but I need to consider the evil looks my wife will be giving me.

Gotta make another beer run soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

No, you must be thinking of somebody else's wife.  :cheers:

That being said, I've explained here multiple times how bra sizes work:  the smaller the number (chest circumference), the smaller the cup.  So a 32D cup is like a 30E (wife has one of those at least, depends on the make/fit), but also like a 34C or 36B.  So saying my SIL is 36D is saying her bewbs are bigger, which they are.  She is also much taller than my wife (5'8" vs. 5'1"), but a little larger all around.  Not fat by any means, just proportionately larger.

TL;DR version:  for her size my wife has a nice rack.  :banana:

Well then,  congrats. 

 

 

Too bad she doesn't let you play with them anymore.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Caved last night.  Had a couple glasses of wine while watching a move with the wife. 

Molly's Game on Netflix.  Decent movie.  Based on the true story of Molly Bloom who ran high stakes private poker games for the rich and famous.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No worky today.  Just cracked beer # 4.

 

It's Busch Light so I'm still sober.  :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

No worky today.  Just cracked beer # 4.

 

It's Busch Light so I'm still sober.  :cheers:

The way my days going I'm thinking of joining you. Guess what people aren't interested in talking about during a pandemic? GPS Tracking. Imagine that. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a Delirium Tremens waiting for me in the fridge.  Going to try and hold out until 2pm.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DonS said:

Yeah, the time of when I have my first beer is slowly starting to get earlier and earlier.  4:00, 3:00, 2:30, noon.   I would continually just start at noon but I need to consider the evil looks my wife will be giving me.

Gotta make another beer run soon. 

I’ve bled into the morning now.  I had my first drink at 9 this morning, though it was only whiskey in my coffee, so it’s a morning drink.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

I’ve bled into the morning now.  I had my first drink at 9 this morning, though it was only whiskey in my coffee, so it’s a morning drink.

Joined the club brother 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DonS said:

I have a Delirium Tremens waiting for me in the fridge.  Going to try and hold out until 2pm.

:tup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

 My hemorrhoids bled this morning too.

Where Ramone tore you open?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will say that despite what their names might suggest, Orange Juice and Clementine Vodka do not mix well.  I think I got that stuff for a Christmas gift at work, and it’s not terrible, but it doesn’t blend with OJ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MDC said:

Where Ramone tore you open?

Sick motherfocker!!!!!!
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm drinking.  Surprised?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

I'm drinking.  Surprised?

That you can still type?  Yes.  :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Big Blue 06 said:

I will say that despite what their names might suggest, Orange Juice and Clementine Vodka do not mix well.  I think I got that stuff for a Christmas gift at work, and it’s not terrible, but it doesn’t blend with OJ.

Try making a Moscow mule with Kettle one Peach and Orange blossom as your vodka. Best drink I have ever had

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2020 at 8:30 PM, jerryskids said:

Tell her I said hi as well.  Wish I had more time when we all met.  Next time.  :cheers:

Will do. Absolutely and you can bring your wife. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going outside to have a single malt or two and a cigar.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Try making a Moscow mule with Kettle one Peach and Orange blossom as your vodka. Best drink I have ever had

:48-1:03

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Bert said:

Going outside to have a single malt or two and a cigar.  

Which scotch are you enjoying? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I just had 3 bottles of guiness and a glass of Johnnie Walker Blue while I played a poker tourney at borgata online.  $5 rebuy tourney, I won and made $345.  That’s a good night for me.

 

Shark week for the wife, so can’t cap it with that, but still a fine evening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

Well I just had 3 bottles of guiness and a glass of Johnnie Walker Blue while I played a poker tourney at borgata online.  $5 rebuy tourney, I won and made $345.  That’s a good night for me.

 

Shark week for the wife, so can’t cap it with that, but still a fine evening.

Very Nice.  A cigar and two scotches turned into two cigars and 4 scotches.  Oh well, it is a beautiful night in the patio.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quinine is the main ingredient in tonic water. HydroxychloriQUINE is a derivative of Quinine.  In the 1800’s in India British soldiers were told to drink Quinine to treat and ward of malaria.  Because it was so bitter, many didn’t drink it. The Brits experimented and found that tonic water mixed well with Gin. British soldiers were issued GIn and tonic water. Malaria became less of an issue. Here’s to your health ya fockin lushes. Drink up! 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Gladiators said:

.

Ha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

had a healthy dinner and did not drink. Bed at 10:30. did not wake up to pee :overhead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, edjr said:

did not wake up to pee :overhead:

You should see a doctor about that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, edjr said:

had a healthy dinner and did not drink. Bed at 10:30. did not wake up to pee :overhead:

But now you have to wash your sheets.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finishing a nice Stag’s Leap bottle of wine and a nice steak. I focked up the mashed potatoes, but still had clam chowder and asparagus.

after dinner, not sure what alcohol I will have as a night cap. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×