Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Stupid bird

There's been a robin bashing into our front bay window ALL FOCKING DAY.  My wife posted a vid and several of her friends mentioned they've had that happen for 2-3 weeks.  Another pointed out that she had to put paper bags on the outside of the windows because the stupid bird sees its reflection and thinks it's a rival male.  Aside from the annoying BONK BONK BONK noises the bastard was also sh1tting all over the front porch. 

We now have a tarp hung up and covering our window.  We look like either a crack house or someone that's taking this COVID mess a bit too far. 

Have any of you dealt with the same thing?

Is it related to a baby bunny?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DonS said:

.Aside from the annoying BONK BONK BONK noises the bastard was also sh1tting all over the front porch. 

Every time I log on here, bro <_<

Also, congrats.
You have accomplished what no geek has ever been able to do here since this places inception.  You perfectly described all of us here interacting with the first sentence.

DonS - GOTY :pointstosky:

1 minute ago, SUXBNME said:

Every time I log on here, bro <_<

Also, congrats.
You have accomplished what no geek has ever been able to do here since this places inception.  You perfectly described all of us here interacting with the first sentence.

DonS - GOTY :pointstosky:

:lol:

19 hours ago, DonS said:

My wife posted a vid

I posted a vid of your wife....:wub:

18 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

I posted a vid of your wife....:wub:

Wait a sec...  Are you the big black guy I saw leaving my house the other day? 

On 4/7/2020 at 8:40 PM, DonS said:

There's been a robin bashing into our front bay window ALL FOCKING DAY.  My wife posted a vid and several of her friends mentioned they've had that happen for 2-3 weeks.  Another pointed out that she had to put paper bags on the outside of the windows because the stupid bird sees its reflection and thinks it's a rival male.  Aside from the annoying BONK BONK BONK noises the bastard was also sh1tting all over the front porch. 

We now have a tarp hung up and covering our window.  We look like either a crack house or someone that's taking this COVID mess a bit too far. 

Yes, I've seen this before. The bird is a Republican who is just expressing his frustration of having to explain things to liberals time and time again.