Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Would this be a d!ck move?

I have a lifelong friend whose wife is a liberal minister. I can not/ will not respond rudely on her facebook page. One of her friends responds to a post and says:

Ironically I was just thinking about how Tump's behavior parallels Hitler's reign. He's got his followers convinced to ignore the news media (exception of Fox News who have their nose so far up his ass you can see their nostrils coming out his cake hole of a mouth). I would like to see the Governors in unison with one another address the people the REAL things that are going on in real time, invite Trump for rebuttal so his lies can be extinguished. This of course would undermine the person who has the authority to grant PPE's and funding, therefore I'm not hopeful it will happen. In the past I have ignored my FB friends that are supporters of him, with disdain, but ignored it. Considering the fact that there are lives that have been lost and will continue to be lost, the abandonment of the front line workers, the clarity of states bidding against each other to buy masks, normally .75/each and now $7/each I will at a minimum "unfollow" them. There is no other explanation for their continued support, he has without question brainwashed his followers which parallels Hitler's reign.

So, the woman writing this drivel is a real estate agent with Edina Realty in Minnesota. I think it's very unprofessional to compare anyone to Nazis except those people who actually are Nazis e.g. KKK etc.   She reponds another 2 or 3 times with other posts maligning Trump voters as Nazis. 

Would it be a doosh move to call her boss and inform him that his company's reputation is being tarnished by this loathsome biatch? 

Also, she posted these:

perhaps reading this article that highlights Burt Neuborne (one of America's top Leading Civil Rights Lawyer) will shed some light on my comment. I would imagine his literary work is valid. https://www.commondreams.org/.../leading-civil-rights...

Next exercise: Google "What president has been compared to Hitler" and then replace Trump's name with any other president we've had in the search. Trump, Trump, Trump...so, do I compare him to Hitler, yes and it's for the good reason that I am terrified for myself, my family and my country so long as he is pulling the strings.

Hell, it's not only NOT a doosh move, it is your responsibility to call. You can probably get a following of people to call. 

24 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Hell, it's not only NOT a doosh move, it is your responsibility to call. You can probably get a following of people to call. 

Yeah, I'm skeered to give out information here. Mike would put the hammer on me fer sure. 

Yeah, it's a doosh move. However abhorrent you may find someone's political opinions, they have a right to them. I don't like this trend of employers tracking their employees off time speech and activities and punishing them for it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah, it's a doosh move. However abhorrent you may find someone's political opinions, they have a right to them. I don't like this trend of employers tracking their employees off time speech and activities and punishing them for it. 

The court of public opinion is always open for business.  If my employee was spreading hate, I'd want to know. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

The court of public opinion is always open for business.  If my employee was spreading hate, I'd want to know. 

Make sure your employer doesn’t find this place. :lol:

• Haha 2

I got pissy drunk last night and posted a few things  i shouldn't have on FB.  Meh, fuckum.

5 hours ago, joneo said:

Edina Realty in Minnesota.

If this is actually in Edina don't waste your breath.  It's the Twin Cities her boss likely thinks the same way.

5 hours ago, joneo said:

Would it be a doosh move to call her boss and inform him that his company's reputation is being tarnished by this loathsome biatch? 

No...  People have gotten fired from jobs doing stuff like this before...  It isn't a good look for the company...

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

/thread

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

How it that different from doing background checks and such on a potential employee?  That entails looking at all social media venues...

Isn't it "the thing" to compare a leader to some evil person in history.  I cannot recall who they compared Obama to, but it must have happened.

People get pretty lathered up over the dumbest of stuff.....the average person is little more than a fully grown toddler.

Hitler. I didn’t get past the first sentence when I saw that. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Isn't it "the thing" to compare a leader to some evil person in history.  I cannot recall who they compared Obama to, but it must have happened.

I believe the Media compared Hussein to Jesus.

They also asked him such pressing questions as " Boxers or briefs?" at his grueling press conferences.

4 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

This, completely agree.  She is a dumbass, but nobody likes a narc.

12 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

This, completely agree.  She is a dumbass, but nobody likes a narc.

If you were her employer, how would you handle it?  

26 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

If you were her employer, how would you handle it?  

You can’t honestly believe that she is the only person to say Trump has hitler-like tendencies or make that ill conceived and erroneous comparison.  I think all the people who are saying to report her are saying so because they love Trump.  There are a lot of people who compared Obama to this or that dictator or despicable human, and I didn’t see anyone saying that they should be reported to their employer.

And before you say that my position is because I hate Trump, I don’t.  I think he’s a terrible person and probably corrupt, but no more than most politicians.  I held my nose and voted for him in 2016 because I think Hillary is a level worse than the rest.

8 hours ago, joneo said:

I have a lifelong friend whose wife is a liberal minister. I can not/ will not respond rudely on her facebook page. One of her friends responds to a post and says:

So, the woman writing this drivel is a real estate agent with Edina Realty in Minnesota. I think it's very unprofessional to compare anyone to Nazis except those people who actually are Nazis e.g. KKK etc.   She reponds another 2 or 3 times with other posts maligning Trump voters as Nazis. 

I just ignore people like this.  Liberals aren't worth the time.

47 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I believe the Media compared Hussein to Jesus.

They also asked him such pressing questions as " Boxers or briefs?" at his grueling press conferences.

I believe the term “rock star” was thrown around frequency by the fawning press. It’s a joke these people act as if Obama had any accountability by the MSM. Most Americans don’t even know he bombed the fock out of Libya for some reason, throwing that country and region into chaos and is one of the main reasons for the migrant crisis into Europe.  Ever hear what’s going on in Libya now? They have open market slavery now. Real slavery, with auctions. No wonder people are running out of there. Nice work libtards. 

9 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

You can’t honestly believe that she is the only person to say Trump has hitler-like tendencies or make that ill conceived and erroneous comparison.  I think all the people who are saying to report her are saying so because they love Trump.  There are a lot of people who compared Obama to this or that dictator or despicable human, and I didn’t see anyone saying that they should be reported to their employer.

Has nothing to do with Trump.  This is a very dumb person posting as themselves on a very public forum.  If they were spouting KKK rhetoric, it would be no different in my mind.  Tell the boss, let him decide if it has the potential to injure his business.  He probably knows already. 

I wouldn’t report her, not my style,  but if I were made aware of this at best,   bat crazy rambling, I certainly would not use her business. 

@joneo you're forgetting the obvious response.  Post a link to an "article" jumping on the Trump is Hitler bandwagon and then BOOM!!!  TUBGIRL!!!!   Go out in a blaze of glory. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

@joneo you're forgetting the obvious response.  Post a link to an "article" jumping on the Trump is Hitler bandwagon and then BOOM!!!  TUBGIRL!!!!   Go out in a blaze of glory. 

You forget who you are dealing with. No one in their right mind would ever click on a joneo link. :lol:

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You forget who you are dealing with. No one in their right mind would ever click on a joneo link. :lol:

We wouldn't as we know better.  Innocent folks on FB wouldn't know the danger. 

4 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

I got pissy drunk last night and posted a few things  i shouldn't have on FB.  Meh, fuckum.

I’m all ears.....

Do screen grabs of her FB post and make giant signs with the posts on them. Then put the signs outside of her work. Problem solved. 

Just now, KayJay1971 said:

Do screen grabs of her FB post and make giant signs with the posts on them. Then put the signs outside of her work. Problem solved. 

Winnah!!!  Let other folks form their own opinion by sharing her exact words. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Why aren't I on your FB? Oh I don't have a FB account. Nevermind.

4 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

My friend who started the original post contacted me via messenger and deleted the thread. She is a liberal minister and actually defended her for this. I responded back my disappointment in her. Probably not going to sit well but, that's life. 

Ever wonder what your grandfather’s Facebook would look like? Well, he probably wouldn’t have one. 

44 minutes ago, joneo said:

My friend who started the original post contacted me via messenger and deleted the thread. She is a liberal minister and actually defended her for this. I responded back my disappointment in her. Probably not going to sit well but, that's life. 

the life you make