Sign in to follow this  
The Elevator Killer

Gronk on The Masked Singer

"The finals"  He made it to the top 9. He was terrible. Was voted out over a week ago. 

Yes, I watch. Not much else to watch. Sad

Also, Bret Michaels is the banana

Spoiler alert focker. They call it the finals. When they were advertising it for the first season I kept saying "This is the stupidest idea ever." I watch the first show to rag on it and it sucked me in. 

Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

Spoiler alert focker. They call it the finals. When they were advertising it for the first season I kept saying "This is the stupidest idea ever." I watch the first show to rag on it and it sucked me in. 

Oh sorry. I am a huge hair band nerd, I knew it was Bret as soon as he walked on stage, before he even sang a note.

Masked Singer is an idea stolen from Korea I believe.

7 minutes ago, edjr said:

Oh sorry. I am a huge hair band nerd, I knew it was Bret as soon as he walked on stage, before he even sang a note.

It's cool. I was expecting to be the only one watching it because I haven't seen it mentioned before.

2 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

It's cool. I was expecting to be the only one watching it because I haven't seen it mentioned before.

Midget Ken Jeong needs to go the fock away, he is uber annoying. 

Nicole Scherzinger's titties were looking PERFECT on last night's episode.

We watch Masked Singer and Survivor on DVR with a few cocktails, one of the few things we have to look forward to right now

15 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Yeah. Masked Singer and Westworld are the only things I watch right now. 

Survivor is having it's best season in a long time. Granted there isn't much else to watch right now.

The Masked Singer scored its best ratings since a post-Super Bowl episode two months ago, leading Wednesday's primetime in both adults 18-49 and total viewers. CBS' Survivor also continued its strong recent performance as the two unscripted shows topped a night where NBC aired reruns of its Chicago dramas.

The two-hour Masked Singer earned a 2.4 rating among adults 18-49 and 8.75 million viewers, its best outing since the post-Super Bowl premiere of the current cycle. Excluding the Super Bowl episode, the Fox show had its biggest same-day audience of the season and its second-best demo rating.

Survivor came down slightly from last week's season highs, but its 1.6 in the 18-49 demo and 8.15 million viewers are well ahead of its season averages. Music special Garth and Trisha Live pulled in a decent 0.8 in adults 18-49 and 5.65 million viewers at 9 p.m. A SWAT rerun aired at 10.

ABC's American Housewife (0.7 in 18-49, 3.14 million viewers) ticked up versus last week for ABC, and The Goldbergs (0.9, 4.44 million) and Modern Family (0.9, 4.29 million) were on par with their last episodes. Schooled (0.6, 3.25 million) was off a little in the demo but steady in viewers. The special David Blaine: The Magic Way drew a 0.7 in the demo and 3.67 million viewers at 10 p.m.

Fox's 2.4 rating in adults 18-49 easily topped the night, more than doubling the 0.9 for second-place CBS. ABC finished third with a 0.8. NBC was fourth with 0.6, followed by Univision (0.5) and Telemundo (0.4). The CW averaged 0.2 with a block of repeats.

Wife and I have watched from the beginning...fun stuff...but ken jung is annoying as fock...if they dont tone him down...we may stop.

Sarah Palin was hilarious btw...

Fun show.

28 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Wife and I have watched from the beginning...fun stuff...but ken jung is annoying as fock...if they dont tone him down...we may stop.

Sarah Palin was hilarious btw...

Fun show.

Sarah Palin was on the show?  Who else has performed? 

All kinds of people...Nfl...celebs...nba...etc.  its actually a solid show...except ken jeong...i think Palin sang Sir Mix alot baby got back

2 hours ago, edjr said:

Yep, the US can't come up with any ideas...

Just no.

When I saw the previews for this I thought there is no way such a stupid ass show would make it.

Well that was a failed prediction

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Just no.

When I saw the previews for this I thought there is no way such a stupid ass show would make it.

Well that was a failed prediction

Really?  Kind of surprising since America loves stupid ass shows like the Kardassians and other scripted "reality" junk...

2 minutes ago, posty said:

Really?  Kind of surprising since America loves stupid ass shows like the Kardassians and other scripted "reality" junk...

I know.  Add singing and you have the whole American Idol idiocy as well.    

I should have known this would be a major hit

8 minutes ago, posty said:

scripted reality? it's a singing show. what's scripted? the order they come out to sing? the backup dancers?

27 minutes ago, DonS said:

Sarah Palin was on the show?  Who else has performed? 

Lil Wayne. Drew Carey. Chaka Khan, Dionne Warwick. Sarah Palin. Bella Thorn. Gronk. Other season have had people like Antonio Brown. Terry Bradshaw. Dr. Drew. Tommy Chong. 

• Thanks 1

I'm not reading this thread but didn't I biotch slap you a few years ago about posting a thread with spoilers from another show, Idol or something?  In the focking title no less?  Cmon man, don't be a doosh.  :thumbsdown:

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm not reading this thread but didn't I biotch slap you a few years ago about posting a thread with spoilers from another show, Idol or something?  In the focking title no less?  Cmon man, don't be a doosh.  :thumbsdown:

Not me. Yeah I didn't think about the spoiler. I'll Peenie it. But really did anyone not know it was Gronk and he would be gone this week?

2 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Not me. Yeah I didn't think about the spoiler. I'll Peenie it. But really did anyone not know it was Gronk and he would be gone this week?

Gronk was dumped on last week's episode (April 1)...  You should be fine...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, posty said:

Gronk was dumped on last week's episode (April 1)...  You should be fine...

Wait. That's right. Jerry's in a bad mood and going Magic Dragon on me. 

10 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

And you put a spoiler in your response to me.  Do you punch yourself in the face before you post, to make sure it is extra stupid?  :(

Getting upset about spoilers for the masked singer? This quarantine has to end. 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Getting upset about spoilers for the masked singer? This quarantine has to end. 

LOL. It's Jerry. He likes to b!tch. I'm glad I could give him a reason.