Big Guy

Bill Gates

Evil Fock!!! 🤬

I'll be adding some actual content later unless somebody else does 1st.

8 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Evil Fock!!! 🤬

I'll be adding some actual content later unless somebody else does 1st.

I've said this numerous times over the years.  What did he do now?

Zuckerberg said, “They know we didn’t actually graduate, right?”

To which Gates replied, “Oh, that is the best part! They actually give you a degree!”

The guy Pres Trump is consulting.

Bill Gates said that with the proper vaccines and family planning, we can reduce the world's population. What kind of vaccination routine would DECREASE the population?

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

Bill Gates said that with the proper vaccines and family planning, we can reduce the world's population. What kind of vaccination routine would DECREASE the population?

um, idk....something with mercury maybe. :dunno:

34 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Maybe the kind the US does? Seems to be working.

When your billion dollar virus has a $20 readily available cure. :wall:

• Haha 1

It was just a couple of days ago that I went over this with Bill Gates with an (online) Italian friend of mine. What's with all this conspiracy nonsense revolving around Bill Gates? He's just as he presents himself ... a well meaning do-gooder rich guy with more money than he knows what to do with so he gives it all away to non-political causes, many to fight against diseases like this one.

17 hours ago, Voltaire said:

It was just a couple of days ago that I went over this with Bill Gates with an (online) Italian friend of mine. What's with all this conspiracy nonsense revolving around Bill Gates? He's just as he presents himself ... a well meaning do-gooder rich guy with more money than he knows what to do with so he gives it all away to non-political causes, many to fight against diseases like this one.

He's been to Epstines island a few times. He wants to microchip everyone and his donations are very political.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

He's been to Epstines island a few times. He wants to microchip everyone and his donations are very political.

Don't forget that he wants to DECREASE the world's population through vaccines.

13 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Don't forget that he wants to DECREASE the world's population through vaccines.

He probably realizes that the aging population in most countries is going to be tough to deal with. Just increasing birth rates isn't really feasible. 

15 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

He probably realizes that the aging population in most countries is going to be tough to deal with. Just increasing birth rates isn't really feasible. 

See here's where I get confused. We are told to stop having so many children or have none at all. All but one or two western civilizations are under the replacement level to keep populations at their current levels. Which we are told is good. Except it's bad because we don't have people to work jobs so we should import barely literate backwoods morons.

Increasing birth rates is simple, but society is moving away from that social structure.

Cdub got in a fight with a hippie on my Facebook page because bezos donated a lot of money to the place I work.  It was weird.

30 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Cdub got in a fight with a hippie on my Facebook page because bezos donated a lot of money to the place I work.  It was weird.

I should have been like Joneo and posted it here to get more internet uplikes.

41 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Bill Gates wants to decrease to world's population with vaccines, not increase the population.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XuxOwPFhe5m6/

That's what I said, increasing the population just to keep up with the agin populace doesn't really make a ton of sense. And it's not easy to convince everyone to just start having more babies, plus it becomes more like the social security system. The younger generations paying in but receiving smaller returns. 

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Bill Gates wants to decrease to world's population with vaccines, not increase the population.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XuxOwPFhe5m6/

The thinking with that is that it lowers birth rates as more children reach are healthy enough to reach adulthood. That's not an argument I care to dive into deeply as it leads into globalist thinking about demographics. I'd rather developed countries raise rates to 2.1 births per woman divided along the lines of conservative women having a birthrate of 4.0 while liberal women who embrace the globalist propaganda having a birthrate of 0.0-0.1. Then the rest of the world can figure out what to do with their 7.0 births per woman for themselves.

Anyway, he's not using vaccines to inject Ebola into kids.

for my 10,000th post, I'll celebrate with this gem...