Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Poll: Key swing states of Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan leaning toward Biden

They also predict a tight race in Texas. Like they always do. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

It is going to be fun watching the msm try to prop him up while he rambles incoherently.  Of course they will edit out the good stuff. 

If I was Biden, I would just stay away from a camera and microphone...  With the "social distancing", he has it made...  He doesn't have to say anything or do anything and hope this carries on and on...  As long as he isn't on the air, he can't say/do anything stupid and thus hurt his chances...

I predict Minnesota goes to Trump 2020.

30 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I think I've seen this one before. 

Right down to the snowflake shrieks.

Biden could win Florida. Not normal Florida, but there's enough low IQ sh!theads in Souf Florida they could easily swing the state.

5 hours ago, Bill E. said:

It is going to be fun watching the msm try to prop him up while he rambles incoherently.  Of course they will edit out the good stuff. 

Oh, and they prop him up. Good thing there will be those who will expose it all. 

Can't wait for actual debate time with Trump.  I mean, Biden said if he is elected he will cure cancer, he must have been able to fix this virus situation by now but is holding out for the votes.

• Like 1

In general, you don't want to lean toward Biden.  🤔

6 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

It's not going to be Trump vs Biden.

I think it is.  I did not until Bernie dropped out and said Biden was going to be the nominee.  Biden would have to step aside and I do not see that happening.

19 hours ago, Bill E. said:

I agree that Biden rambles incoherently and I don't really want him as President but this reasoning is so flawed.  Trump has to be the worst public speaker of all Presidents.  To use that against Biden but ignore it with Trump just seem hypocritical.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

I think it is.  I did not until Bernie dropped out and said Biden was going to be the nominee.  Biden would have to step aside and I do not see that happening.

I think his point is Biden is being setup to fail and be replaced. Stepping aside is an option,  but if he doesn't,he'll be booted.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

I think his point is Biden is being setup to fail and be replaced. Stepping aside is an option,  but if he doesn't,he'll be booted.

Biden has set himself up to fail by running for president in the first place. Wait until October when the Trump folks revisit, in full force, Biden's Ukraine shenanigans. Trump has admitted in speeches that sometimes he reveals things to soon against his political opponents and that he should hold onto them for the month or two before the election. Trump is a daily obsession with the MSM, so nothing new can really get out there about him that people haven't already heard the media whining about for years now.

Now Biden on the other hand is a whole new target for the conservatives when he truly is full time in the spot light. Not just his little gaffs from day to day that are sheer comedy yet not really funny when talking he could actually be president.

I can overlook Biden's gaffs. He is kinda funny to watch.

I can't overlook his creepy, hair sniffing and groping little girls tiits. He should have his ass beaten by the girls fathers.

I can't overlook his and Hunter's money-laundering of our tax dollars though foreign companies.

I can't overlook his public pledge to use my tax money to give illegals free healthcare.

Anyone who votes for Biden truly hates Trump more than they love America.

15 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I agree that Biden rambles incoherently and I don't really want him as President but this reasoning is so flawed.  Trump has to be the worst public speaker of all Presidents.  To use that against Biden but ignore it with Trump just seem hypocritical.

First Trump says things that do not make sense but the msm does not ever try to prop up Trump like they do Biden.  If Trump talks for an hour they key in on the one thing he said that sounds stupid.  When Biden does it it does not make the nightly news.

Second point is Trump goes out and says what he thinks and it is not scripted so there is a good chance he will say something that needs to be walked back.   The two things I remember Biden messing up recently were times he was using a teleprompter or practiced scripted speech and he just lost it.

7 hours ago, Bill E. said:

First Trump says things that do not make sense but the msm does not ever try to prop up Trump like they do Biden.  If Trump talks for an hour they key in on the one thing he said that sounds stupid.  When Biden does it it does not make the nightly news.

Second point is Trump goes out and says what he thinks and it is not scripted so there is a good chance he will say something that needs to be walked back.   The two things I remember Biden messing up recently were times he was using a teleprompter or practiced scripted speech and he just lost it.

Fox props up Trump just like CNN props up Biden. They’re all biased.  Why does that keep getting ignored?

15 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Fox props up Trump just like CNN props up Biden. They’re all biased.  Why does that keep getting ignored?

Fox is trash, along with the rest of the MSM.

OAN is where it's at!

45 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Fox has some dissenting voices. CNN is in complete lockstep. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fox has some dissenting voices. CNN is in complete lockstep. 

Once more for Hawkeye.  CNN doesn't compete with FOX. They compete with MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, ETC. FOX has the luxury of having at least a couple dissenting voices, the others cannot, particularly last place CNN. There is nowhere on the left where you will find any truth at all. It doesn't sell to their audience.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You are correct... Fox props up Trump.

CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, NPR, BBC, Yahoo, Huffington Post and who knows what other other msm organizations slam Trump. 

I listen to MSNBC and CNN on a regular basis in the car on XM and unlike Fox they never seem to have an opposing viewpoint when it comes to Trump.  If they have a Republican it is someone that does not like Trump like Megan McCain.  At least Fox often has Juan Williams  or Donna Chalela to somewhat moderate. 

My parents still watch just the network news and they think everyone thinks Trump is 100% bad from what they see on TV.  They do not imagine that anyone is going to vote for him.  If he wins again they will be floored.  They are always telling me things that people say about how bad he is.  They think me and a group of their friends and relatives are the only Trump voters out there.

Edit:  oops Hardcore and Timmy beat me to it.  :cheers: