Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

THIS is who the dems want for President?

Won't be the nominee. Dems are displaying him so they can sell someone else at the convention.  

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Won't be the nominee. Dems are displaying him so they can sell someone else at the convention.  

I get it but I don;t see that.  

8 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I felt a little bad for him while watching that.

Agreed, it's tough to watch.  How much longer can this thing go on?  It's a disaster, they have to replace this guy at some point, correct?

Biden really is a babbling idiot and it's embarrassing.  Now you know how I feel when I hear Trump talk.  It's so hard to watch and listen to.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Biden really is a babbling idiot and it's embarrassing.  Now you know how I feel when I hear Trump talk.  It's so hard to watch and listen to.

This is something completely different IMO.  Trump comes of as smug.  Biden comes off as having dementia.

Just now, Gladiators said:

This is something completely different IMO.  Trump comes of as smug.  Biden comes off as having dementia.

I can see that.  Trump rambles on and has a very small vocabulary.  I think Trump comes off as not very intelligent.  Biden sounds like a confused old man and I kind of feel bad.

21 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I can see that.  Trump rambles on and has a very small vocabulary.  I think Trump comes off as not very intelligent.  Biden sounds like a confused old man and I kind of feel bad.

Not intelligent? Trump has been kicking  liberal @ss since he came into office. Every democrat in the country has been working 24x7 for years now to try to get something on him and in the end he laughs it off while he has been fully exposing the liberal media at the same time. Liberal hacks and naive Trump haters are just infuriated because they are all being exposed as the fools they built themselves up to be over the years. 

I'm rather enjoying it. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Not intelligent? Trump has been kicking  liberal @ss since he came into office. Every democrat in the country has been working 24x7 for years now to try to get something on him and in the end he laughs it off while he has been fully exposing the liberal media at the same time. Liberal hacks and naive Trump haters are just infuriated because they are all being exposed as the fools they built themselves up to be over the years. 

I'm rather enjoying it. :thumbsup:

He sounds like a moron when he talks.  That's all I was talking about.  I don't see how it's really much of an argument, he rambles on and can't form complete sentence half the time.  That's not saying that he's not actually intelligent.

Some of you get so damn defensive even when it's about something so non-controversial.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

I know several Dems and they are in love with Cumo right now and would pick him over Joe in a second.   But I still do not buy it.  I know they will want to but unless he is ok with it or they off him (Bring in the Clintons) there would be some hell to pay.  Think if the R's found a way to do it in 2016 at the convention. 

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He sounds like a moron when he talks.  That's all I was talking about.  I don't see how it's really much of an argument, he rambles on and can't form complete sentence half the time.  That's not saying that he's not actually intelligent.

Some of you get so damn defensive even when it's about something so non-controversial.

This thread is about Biden and his obvious dementia.  Can you kindly fock off with your Trump derailment?  This thread has nothing to do with Trump, there are hundreds of other threads where you can talk about your TDS.

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

This thread is about Biden and his obvious dementia.  Can you kindly fock off with your Trump derailment?  This thread has nothing to do with Trump, there are hundreds of other threads where you can talk about your TDS.

Thanks.

Was just calling out hypocrisy.  Calm your t1ts.

If I started a thread that was about Trump's terrible public speaking abilities and how I thought he had mental problems you know that there would be numerous people my thread calling me out saying that Biden is worse.  Don't give me this derailing BS.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

I know several Dems and they are in love with Cumo right now and would pick him over Joe in a second.   But I still do not buy it.  I know they will want to but unless he is ok with it or they off him (Bring in the Clintons) there would be some hell to pay. 

I bet they could wheel in Hillary the day before election day and she would get more votes than Biden. Of course, I don't think she would last 6 months in office before system failure and life support takes over. She can be the Ginsburg of the presidency. And for 4 years they can put a town crier in every city ringing a bell announcing daily, "She's not dead yet", in their best English accent. 

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Agreed, it's tough to watch.  How much longer can this thing go on?  It's a disaster, they have to replace this guy at some point, correct?

I don't get how someone, a family member, hasn't talked to him. Like, "yo dad, you really have no business being president of a homeowners association, let alone the USA..." 

• Haha 1

If he wins and Abrams or some other PC VP is his running mate get out of the stock market immediately.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

What convention? 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Oh I agree.  Trump is a horrible public speaker.  And when he goes off his speech, which means when he looks up from staring at it, look out!

Biden has name recognition.  I'm not sure what his platform is....neither does he, probably....but it doesn't matter.  Dems are squarely out to beat Trump.  Don't really stand for anything and don't have a candidate who can articulate some sort of vision for the Dems.

I'm no fan of Trump.....but man....I think I'd rather have the guy who can dress himself sitting in the big chair versus the guy who can't.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

Biden has name recognition.  I'm not sure what his platform is....neither does he, probably....but it doesn't matter.  Dems are squarely out to beat Trump.  Don't really stand for anything and don't have a candidate who can articulate some sort of vision for the Dems.

I'm no fan of Trump.....but man....I think I'd rather have the guy who can dress himself sitting in the big chair versus the guy who can't.

It's mind boggling the candidates the left threw out there this past year and how their party whose life source, and overall motivation to exist, is pure power lust and hatred of their opponents. And for such a long time now.

43 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

It's mind boggling the candidates the left threw out there this past year and how their party whose life source, and overall motivation to exist, is pure power lust and hatred of their opponents. And for such a long time now.

It goes both ways.  You will never convince me that Republicans aren't playing the exact same game the Dems are.  It's all about power for these guys.

7 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

It goes both ways.  

No it hasn't and doesn't. Oh, and sorry about Sanders. Just cross out his name on your rally poster and write in Biden for the next rally you attend.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

I liked several of the candidates and would have considered them -- Klobuchar in particular seemed like a realistic centrist with some good ideas.  I actually kinda liked Biden as well, before he went senile.  But he did, so now what?  I understand 4 years ago why the dems threw Hillary's lifeless body into minivans; they were too far down the path to back out at that point.  But it isn't too late now, is it?  :dunno:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No it hasn't and doesn't. Oh, and sorry about Sanders. Just cross out his name on your rally poster and write in Biden for the next rally you attend.

All the power in the world up for grabs.....but only the Dems want it.  :lol:

Have fun at your next rally.  Bring some mace for the girls who say mean words.

5 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

I think they may endorse him but a few months later, Biden will have "medical issues" and resign.  THEN they will replace him 

11 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

Bring some mace for the girls who say mean words.

I don't anticipate running into you so I think I can leave the mace at home. Thanks for the advice though.

6 minutes ago, joneo said:

I think they may endorse him but a few months later, Biden will have "medical issues" and resign.  THEN they will replace him 

One of many ways that will allow him to gracefully exit, while they put in a candidate of their choosing.  The "will of the people" will once again take a backseat.

Klobachar said she doesn’t believe the woman who Biden Sexually abused. She’s the nominee. She got out front and gave him cover. She’s a shoe in. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Klobachar said she doesn’t believe the woman who Biden Sexually abused. She’s the nominee. She got out front and gave him cover. She’s a shoe in. 

Hmmmmm...I'm so confused....I thought all women victims were to be believed without dissent..e.g #kavanaugh. 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If he wins and Abrams or some other PC VP is his running mate get out of the stock market immediately.  

Ain't that the truth.  Hopefully we will have a mini-recovery by then.

3 hours ago, joneo said:

That I could see.  But why would he do that willingly?  This is his lifelong dream and in his mind he will be so close.  That is why I think they will either just run with him or he will have a real medical emergency.  They may put Carona in his Buckler Beer.

1 hour ago, Bill E. said:

That I could see.  But why would he do that willingly?  This is his lifelong dream and in his mind he will be so close.  That is why I think they will either just run with him or he will have a real medical emergency.  They may put Carona in his Buckler Beer.

The Demoncratic Party controls the strings of the Biden marrionette. 

10 hours ago, Reality said:

Thanks.

Every focking thread

11 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I liked several of the candidates and would have considered them -- Klobuchar in particular seemed like a realistic centrist with some good ideas.  I actually kinda liked Biden as well, before he went senile.  But he did, so now what?  I understand 4 years ago why the dems threw Hillary's lifeless body into minivans; they were too far down the path to back out at that point.  But it isn't too late now, is it?  :dunno:

Up until Super Tuesday it wasn't too late.

At that point, the Dem machine and corporate media panicked because they 'Felt the Bern' so they told the sheeple and lemmings that still believe what they see on CNN, MSNBC, and the New York Times that playtime was over and they had to to vote for Joe. You can put Joe in bubble wrap and carefully edit what he says and don't report on/gloss over/ make excuses for his dementia, groping of women, or hide Hunter Biden's mountain of corruption.

Now, I'm hoping he doesn't die before November. He's an increasingly incoherent gift. I don't want him replaced with the non-retarded Cuomo or PetButt or Michelle Obama or Oprah. I want to see a presidential nomination acceptance speech less eloquent than "Mongo like candy" and a dozen debates.

• Like 1

On 4/18/2020 at 10:57 AM, avoiding injuries said:

I went from worrying about Biden jumping into the race last year, to now worrying that he won’t be the nominee. 😆 

Funny how that works. 

So true.

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Biden and Dems trying the Trump is in China's pocket thing now lol

I thought he was in Russia's pocket?

This is getting confusing.  He's in somebody else's pocket every other week.

12 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I thought he was in Russia's pocket?

This is getting confusing.  He's in somebody else's pocket every other week.

yep, this is their new thing, saw it on CNN, the only guy in America who has been anti-china since forever

• Thanks 1