Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

THIS is who the dems want for President?

On 4/17/2020 at 8:56 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

Biden really is a babbling idiot and it's embarrassing.  Now you know how I feel when I hear Trump talk.  It's so hard to watch and listen to.

This is funny :thumbsup:... but Trump does a lot of his stuff to troll the bias left wing media.  Biden does it because he's got dementia or Alzheimer's.  If Biden wins, I guarantee he doesn't make it through the first year.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yep, this is their new thing, saw it on CNN, the only guy in America who has been anti-china since forever

Guess the trade war with China was just foreplay or something. :dunno:

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Biden and Dems trying the Trump is in China's pocket thing now lol

What is their basis? When did President Trump flip from his opinion and actions towards China. The left are the most desparate MFers and know they can't win. Just a bunch of whiney ass losers. 

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Biden and Dems trying the Trump is in China's pocket thing now lol

They know what’s coming and are trying to get out front/deflect. Hunter got a billion dollar deal with a Chinese bank while Sleepy Joe was negotiating a trade deal with China. Rode with Daddy on Air Force 2 to make the deal. It was an awesome deal. For Hunter. Not so much for the USA.  Quid Pro Quo Joe.  

I don’t know what will be worse, his dementia or his colored running mate. 

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They know what’s coming and are trying to get out front/deflect. Hunter got a billion dollar deal with a Chinese bank while Sleepy Joe was negotiating a trade deal with China. Rode with Daddy on Air Force 2 to make the deal. It was an awesome deal. For Hunter. Not so much for the USA.  Quid Pro Quo Joe.  

Joe isn't any different than any other dad. He is desperate to help his kid.  Especially since his kid was a drug addict, who avoided the tragedy that destroyed Joe's family. Joe has to carry tremendous guilt.  The weird thing is that we all know why Joe would lie, cheat and steal for his kid, but why would the rest of the base go along with it? Maybe our board libs can explain. :dunno:

• Like 1

“I’m so proud to endorse Joe Biden for President of the United States. Choosing Joe to be my Vice President was one of the best decisions I ever made. - Barack Obama April 2020

6 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

“I’m so proud to endorse Joe Biden for President of the United States. Choosing Joe to be my Vice President was one of the best decisions I ever made. - Barack Obama April 2020

Hussein doesn't like the US. He proved it during his time in office.

I would not be surprised at all to see a Biden-M.Obama ticket in 2020 for Dems...  Trump would be toast in a heartbeat...

20 minutes ago, posty said:

I would not be surprised at all to see a Biden-M.Obama ticket in 2020 for Dems...  Trump would be toast in a heartbeat...

If that happened, I seriously might start questioning the existence of a loving God.  :mellow:

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

If that happened, I seriously might start questioning the existence of a loving God.  :mellow:

If Biden was smart, he would do this in a heartbeat...  He would have his "female", she is black, people still think the Obama's are gods, he could sniff her hair, etc...

Cool. We could have a president that hates most Americans. Like Hillary does. 

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

"best decisions"......uh, doesn't look good for a list of accomplishments Barack. Joe was an embarrassment from day one. 

39 minutes ago, joneo said:

"best decisions"......uh, doesn't look good for a list of accomplishments Barack. Joe was an embarrassment from day one. 

Yeah. Looking at the "accomplishments" in hussein's life, even endorsing Slow Joe is a better decision than most he made because when Biden loses it will end up not having a negative effect on the US like all his other decisions had.

Biden says he would pick Big Mike as VP in a heartbeat. He’s said heartbeat. Funny. But damn, is the Democrats bench that shallow?  Biden is the establishments and the DNC’s candidate. They can’t find anyone else? If Moose did get the nod, it would be hard for Trump to go after her. 

On 4/20/2020 at 12:09 PM, posty said:

Michelle hated Washington.  Despised the place.  She's rich.  She's free.  Why would she ever get close to the WH again?

On 4/20/2020 at 9:09 AM, posty said:

Why?

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 8:46 PM, TBayXXXVII said:

This is funny :thumbsup:... but Trump does a lot of his stuff to troll the bias left wing media.  Biden does it because he's got dementia or Alzheimer's.  If Biden wins, I guarantee he doesn't make it through the first year.

I am very worried about Joe Biden and his mental decline. I mean the dude is almost 80.  Hard to believe this is the best we have to offer up against Trump.

42 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden says he would pick Big Mike as VP in a heartbeat. He’s said heartbeat. Funny. But damn, is the Democrats bench that shallow?  Biden is the establishments and the DNC’s candidate. They can’t find anyone else? If Moose did get the nod, it would be hard for Trump to go after her. 

It's how they'll get Obama back in the WH.  He makes Michelle the VP, Biden bails after 6 months, she becomes Pres, and makes Barack her VP.  Look, if the country really wants to ruin itself, there's nothing we can do to stop them.  Just keep voting Red and hope for the best.

Still, as bad as Biden is mentally, he'll look terrible in every debate.  I don't care who his VP choice is, he will look like a child when he goes up against Trump.

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It's how they'll get Obama back in the WH.  He makes Michelle the VP, Biden bails after 6 months, she becomes Pres, and makes Barack her VP.  Look, if the country really wants to ruin itself, there's nothing we can do to stop them.  Just keep voting Red and hope for the best.

She can’t appoint a VP

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She can’t appoint a VP

That's right, I forgot... it'll be... GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!   PELOSI!!!

Actually, what probably would happen is that Biden will resign after the Dems chose a black women to be the speaker of the house.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She can’t appoint a VP

is there a rule that there is no VP if they are promoted to Pres?  Also former presidents can't be VP's

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

is there a rule that there is no VP if they are promoted to Pres?  Also former presidents can't be VP's

I think the office would be vacant, technically, until the next election.  So, essentially it would be the Speaker of the House, I believe.

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think the office would be vacant, technically, until the next election.  So, essentially it would be the Speaker of the House, I believe.

which is weird because VP isnt a voted on position.  I cant imagine going 3-4 years with no VP

which is weird because VP isnt a voted on position.  I cant imagine going 3-4 years with no VP

In theory, the VP is voted on... people just don't.  Meaning, when people vote, they should see it as they're voting for both, the President and Vice President.  But they don't, they just view it as a vote on the President.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

In theory, the VP is voted on... people just don't.  Meaning, when people vote, they should see it as they're voting for both, the President and Vice President.  But they don't, they just vote on the President.

I disagree, we have no choice whoever the candidate chooses is the VP, there isnt a separate campaign for the position, its an appointed position just like the rest of the cabinet

Before 1967, if the President died, it was unclear whether the Vice President was President or merely Acting President. However, John Tyler and others who took over the office said they were not merely Acting President. Also, if the Vice President died, nobody was Vice President until a new one was elected.

This uncertainty was corrected after the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Under the 25th Amendment to the United States Constitution, if the President dies, the Vice President automatically becomes the President. If the Vice President dies, resigns, or becomes President, the President can appoint a new Vice President. The appointment needs to be confirmed by a majority vote of both the House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate. This has happened twice. Gerald Ford became Vice President after the resignation of Spiro Agnew, and Nelson Rockefeller became Vice President when Gerald Ford became President after Richard Nixon resigned.

23 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I disagree, we have no choice whoever the candidate chooses is the VP, there isnt a separate campaign for the position, its an appointed position just like the rest of the cabinet

It's not a separate campaign because you are voting for both.  They're a package group.  People don't look at it that way, but they should.  Back in 1992 I vote for George Bush, but that wasn't meant to be, but I did vote for Clinton in his re-election bid because I think he did a decent job in his first 4 year and mainly, because I didn't like Jack Kemp as a VP candidate.

Back in 2016, I didn't like Mike Pence... still not a huge fan, but I'm 'ok' with him now.  But, Trump + Pence was a million times better than Hillary, so Pence could never be bad enough to sway me in the other direction, same with 2020.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It's not a separate campaign because you are voting for both.  They're a package group.  People don't look at it that way, but they should.  Back in 1992 I vote for George Bush, but that wasn't meant to be, but I did vote for Clinton in his re-election bid because I think he did a decent job in his first 4 year and mainly, because I didn't like Jack Kemp as a VP candidate.

Back in 2016, I didn't like Mike Pence... still not a huge fan, but I'm 'ok' with him now.  But, Trump + Pence was a million times better than Hillary, so Pence could never be bad enough to sway me in the other direction, same with 2020.

I get that, and I can go along with that, I didnt like Mccain, but when he picked Palin I just couldnt vote for him

34 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Before 1967, if the President died, it was unclear whether the Vice President was President or merely Acting President. However, John Tyler and others who took over the office said they were not merely Acting President. Also, if the Vice President died, nobody was Vice President until a new one was elected.

This uncertainty was corrected after the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Under the 25th Amendment to the United States Constitution, if the President dies, the Vice President automatically becomes the President. If the Vice President dies, resigns, or becomes President, the President can appoint a new Vice President. The appointment needs to be confirmed by a majority vote of both the House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate. This has happened twice. Gerald Ford became Vice President after the resignation of Spiro Agnew, and Nelson Rockefeller became Vice President when Gerald Ford became President after Richard Nixon resigned.

Ok, thanks for the clarification.  So after Biden resigns, his VP would be able to appoint a new VP.  Well, if Michelle were that person, we know she'll pick some libturd minority woman.  I hope the Republican's don't confirm the selection though.

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Ok, thanks for the clarification.  So after Biden resigns, his VP would be able to appoint a new VP.  Well, if Michelle were that person, we know she'll pick some libturd minority woman.  I hope the Republican's don't confirm the selection though.

This would be cause for defcon 1 on the right before the left tries to use the military on it's own people.

the democrat party is Tammany Hall.  its all about a group of wealthy globalist super elites who try to give free handouts to the poor to buy votes.  in exchange they pretend to care and get political power.  these free handouts are not freedoms but dependencies, which if allowed to grow over time can cause revolt or turn the nation into a dictatorship.  

they wanted joe because he is down with the plan.  a wealthy globalist super elite.

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

An American Werewolf In London is one of my favorite movies as well. :thumbsup:

On 4/21/2020 at 1:45 PM, TBayXXXVII said:

Well, if Michelle were that person, we know she'll pick some libturd minority woman.  I hope the Republican's don't confirm the selection though.

If Biden wins the Senate will probably go Dem anyhow.  If he resigned I do not know if the Republicans could filibuster a VP nomination but now a simple majority can appoint a judge so I am guessing they can put in a VP the same way.  Plus if it happened and they blocked the appointment without a VP Pelosi would be next in line so why bother? 

Biden said he will direct the DOD to allow transgenders to serve openly in the armed forces. Thank god. He’s the man we need at this time. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden said he will direct the DOD to allow transgenders to serve openly in the armed forces. Thank god. He’s the man we need at this time. 

I have no problem with them serving if 

a) they dont need medication to serve

b) dont expect the govt to provide their reassignment

3) pass a mental health test...whoops

I have no problem with them serving if 

a) they dont need medication to serve

b) dont expect the govt to provide their reassignment

3) pass a mental health test...whoops

I don’t know why we consider people incapable of protecting themselves to protect the rest of us. Just stay away and reap the benefits. Lots of people are disqualified for physical / mental issues. I think wanting to lop off your junk qualifies.