Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

THIS is who the dems want for President?

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t know why we consider people incapable of protecting themselves to protect the rest of us. Just stay away and reap the benefits. Lots of people are disqualified for physical / mental issues. I think wanting to lop off your junk qualifies. 

you didnt sense my sarcasm of no 3, basically disqualifying all of them

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you didnt sense my sarcasm of no 3, basically disqualifying all of them

I did.  Just expanding on it. But I’m glad Biden is on this amid a pandemic and our relationship with China growing worse. The man certainly has the big picture in mind. 

On 4/17/2020 at 11:01 AM, jerryskids said:

I liked several of the candidates and would have considered them -- Klobuchar in particular seemed like a realistic centrist with some good ideas.  I actually kinda liked Biden as well, before he went senile.  But he did, so now what?  I understand 4 years ago why the dems threw Hillary's lifeless body into minivans; they were too far down the path to back out at that point.  But it isn't too late now, is it?  :dunno:

That good looking veteran chick that fought with hilary... she seemed to have a grasp on real life.  Wtf happened to her?  When's the last time we had a Dem vet run?  Kerry?  And a female Dem vet.... dammn.. wtf is wrong with that party not picking that smokeshow?  What's her name Tunsi?

4 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

That good looki g veteran chick thst fought with hilary... she seemed to have a grasp on real life.  Wtf happened to her?  When's the last time we had a Dem vet run?  Kerry?  And a female Dem vet.... dammn.. wtf is wrong with that party not picking that smokeshow?  What's her name Tunsi?

Tulsi Gabbard.  :wub:

19 minutes ago, Strike said:

Tulsi Gabbard.  :wub:

Has she formally withdrawn from the race yet? 

25 minutes ago, DonS said:

Has she formally withdrawn from the race yet? 

Ya quite awhile ago I think.  I think she would be a big help (not enough) for the old geezer to get a chance.

4 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Ya quite awhile ago I think.  I think she would be a big help (not enough) for the old geezer to get a chance.

Just looked.  Guess she threw in the towel in mid March. 

4 hours ago, joneo said:

He represents the left well. None of them even try to hide their illnesses. Creepy joe is one sick assh0le.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If this were Trump, the Left would have wanted Trump impeached.

If that was simply a Republican they'd want them arrested. And rightfully so.  The confused/uncomfortable look on that poor girl's face. :mad:

Seems like Biden treated these swearing in ceremonies as a pedo smorgasbord.  Kudos for not getting an obvious erection, I guess. 

The dems started the virus too soon. They need to keep it going on somehow throughout the summer and into the fall, finding more "symptoms", and bringing something new every couple weeks to keep Trump at bay from ripping Biden to shreds.

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

The dems started the virus too soon. They need to keep it going on somehow throughout the summer and into the fall, finding more "symptoms", and bringing something new every couple weeks to keep Trump at bay from ripping Biden to shreds.

He's one messed up dude.

What’s even funnier besides the creepy Joe stuff, to me anyway, is that the left is supporting the banks bought and paid for Senator. The guy served his masters in finance the whole time he was in office. The party of occupy Wall Street and income inequality. Where you at, AOC? Remember how they used to yell about hard it was for an individual to declare bankruptcy? They can thank their man Joe for that. That was all him. 

• Thanks 1

Let's face it, Trump was up there giving COVID-19 updates every day for hours, taking all the questions from the media.....every day....talking for hours.  And the media hinges on every word Trump says waiting for a mis-step and then they pounce on it. Then you'll see a thread here by Wiffle or MDC. 

Could you imagine Joe Biden doing that?  He can't get through a 2 minute interview with notes without losing his mind.  :(

Good one from yesterday.  Economic Intercourse.  :wub:

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Let's face it, Trump was up there giving COVID-19 updates every day for hours, taking all the questions from the media.....every day....talking for hours.  And the media hinges on every word Trump says waiting for a mis-step and then they pounce on it. Then you'll see a thread here by Wiffle or MDC. 

Could you imagine Joe Biden doing that?  He can't get through a 2 minute interview with notes without losing his mind.  :(

Good one from yesterday.  Economic Intercourse.  :wub:

So he is promoting random worldly intercourse. This is not going to turn out well for the gay community and their AIDS problems. 

Might be best to leave Sleepy Joe alone for a while. At least let him secure the nomination. Then unleash the hounds. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Might be best to leave Sleepy Joe alone for a while. At least let him secure the nomination. Then unleash the hounds. 

Securing Satan’s endorsement today moves him one step closer. 

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I couldn't watch anymore after 25 seconds.  That's disturbing.

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Are there any Biden translators in the house?

Is Miss South Carolina (I, personally believe that...) his daughter?

14 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I couldn't watch anymore after 25 seconds.  That's disturbing.

I bowed out of that too. It's so disturbing.

17 minutes ago, posty said:

What a farce.  That actually angers me a bit.

I hate these fockin people. 

• Like 1

Remember when the Democrats rallying cry was “any functioning adult” ?  They couldn’t even accomplish that. 

• Haha 2

On 5/1/2020 at 1:04 PM, KSB2424 said:

How does what that lesbian is saying even make sense? What the country is clamoring for is to go back to where we left off.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 12:04 PM, KSB2424 said:

Absolutely pathetic!

On 5/1/2020 at 1:04 PM, KSB2424 said:

I am not sure which angers me more, the subject of the interview or the fact that he'd even talk to that horrible beyotch.       She is awful.       He should have never agreed to the interview in the first place and then he wouldn't have the problem of nodding his head to what she says

• Like 1

On 4/22/2020 at 12:44 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

She can’t appoint a VP

We've had a VP get appointed and become president in our lifetime, although if you'e like me you don't remember it. I was a toddler at the time.

On 5/2/2020 at 1:04 AM, KSB2424 said:

Why would we not want to go back to how things were pre-covid? Personally, I want everything to go back to pre-covid.

I have a sneaking suspicion that whatever her point is, whatever future Megan Rapino wants; I don't want any part of it.

On 5/4/2020 at 11:34 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Remember when the Democrats rallying cry was “any functioning adult” ?  They couldn’t even accomplish that. 

That made me laugh out loud.

On 5/4/2020 at 8:06 PM, Voltaire said:

Why would we not want to go back to how things were pre-covid? Personally, I want everything to go back to pre-covid.

I have a sneaking suspicion that whatever her point is, whatever future Megan Rapino wants; I don't want any part of it.

They want things to look like a totalitarian state. They will say it is to fix inequality. 

6 minutes ago, riversco said:

They want things to look like a totalitarian state. They will say it is to fix inequality. 

Making everyone poor and destitute, aside from Pelosi level government will definitely make way more people equal economically poor.

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Making everyone poor and destitute, aside from Pelosi level government will definitely make way more people equal economically poor.

The way totalitarian states function is that any rising young star that shows an ability to get things done gets thrown in jail or just disappears forever because they are a threat to Dear Leader.  Eventually you wind up with a massive dysfunctional bureaucracy filled with idiots that doesn't help anyone in society because the good ones get killed off.  A totalitarian bureaucracy serves only to filter out people who might threaten the leader's power.

That's how it makes everyone poor and destitute.

If they could establish a totalitarian state in America, democrats would all turn on each other like a pack of wild dogs.  They ALL think they are Dear Leader.  They'd jail, kill or send rivals out of the country.  Eventually the Stalin of the group would win.

On 4/17/2020 at 7:45 AM, Gladiators said:

I felt a little bad for him while watching that.

No doubt. What the fawwwwk.  The guy should be put in an elderly care home.  And yet...we have retards that are gonna vote for him. 

Sad that he is allowed to live on his own. 

Joe Biden was never died for fraud. Joe Biden didn't inherent $200 million from daddy. Joe Biden never declared bankruptcy. Trump did six times. Joe Biden is not banned from running a charity because he is stole money from children with cancer. Joe Biden never destroyed an economy. Joe Biden isn't responsible for tens of thousands of American deaths. Joe Biden does not have 25 sexual assault accusers. 

So yes. Biden is who I want running the country. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Joe Biden was never died for fraud. Joe Biden didn't inherent $200 million from daddy. Joe Biden never declared bankruptcy. Trump did six times. Joe Biden is not banned from running a charity because he is stole money from children with cancer. Joe Biden never destroyed an economy. Joe Biden isn't responsible for tens of thousands of American deaths. Joe Biden does not have 25 sexual assault accusers. 

So yes. Biden is who I want running the country. 

Good luck.  Since Trump is so despised by the youth, browns and over 1/2 of the remaining adult population I propose a bet.  If President Trump wins you leave this board forever.

I am willing to bet.  You?