Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

THIS is who the dems want for President?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If you're going to have that attitude then I expect you to think it's fair when people on the left want to throw things back at you.

I've seen people criticize Trump and call him nasty things and then people on the right say how terrible those people are to say such things about our President.  Why isn't it fair to treat Trump the same way he treats others?  It's all hypocrisy, from everyone, and it just keeps going back and forth with no end in site.

There are things that are valid and things that are just stupid. People simply make up lies about Trump. Constantly. I do not remember this level of fanatical blind hatred when Obama was in office. He just left, then Trump won the next vote.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't remember the right freaking out when obama became president. Sure, a lot of people didn't like, and still don't, but I would feel safer putting an obama or hillary sticker on my car than a Trump sticker. By far.

I don't remember if it was all that bad or not but I know people choose to believe in what they want to a lot of times.  I know that people truly hated Obama and I heard terrible things said about him daily.  I've seen people burning and hanging effigies of Obama.  I've also seen plenty of terrible things done towards trump too.  The Kathy Griffin beheading was really bad and incredibly stupid.

When I try to look at it all from an outside point of view I see two incredibly biased groups of people who are so entrenched in their opinions that they can't see they are acting the same towards each other.  I think everyone should take a step back from it all.

23 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

No we wouldn't.  You might, because that is the MSM narrative which attempts to argue that we should give Biden a pass on each topic.  As @avoiding injuries implied, most men with healthy daughter relationships give them lots of hugs and kisses.  We don't do that to other kids, especially the pre-pubescent ones. 

BTW I liked your reddit montage.  Worked in a few Epstein pics at the bottom, nice touch.  :lol:

His relationship with Epstein is all the more reason you don't want to bring up creepiness or pedo stuff. We both know Trump and Epstein had parties full of young girls. We also both know why Epstein no longer can speak.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

His relationship with Epstein is all the more reason you don't want to bring up creepiness or pedo stuff. We both know Trump and Epstein had parties full of young girls. We also both know why Epstein no longer can speak.

Trolling again

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

Trolling again

I think the Trump and Epstein argument is pretty valid when it comes to being creepy with younger women.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I think the Trump and Epstein argument is pretty valid when it comes to being creepy with younger women.

LMAO

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

It's not fondle-Ivanka-and-tell-people-you'd-date-her-if-she-wasn't-your-daughter level creepy, but still pretty creepy. 

43 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Can't Biden and Trump both be creepy?  Because they are.

They are both creepy, the only difference is Biden goes after the minors...

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Does anyone remember what this thread was about?

Joe Biden wondering if he is running for President?

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Does anyone remember what this thread was about?

The Democrats quest for a functioning adult to run for President.  The quest continues. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Democrats quest for a functioning adult to run for President.  The quest continues. 

Is that why newbie keeps bringing up Trump? Doesn't he realize Trump is running against the liberals?

27 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

In fact, his second-most-repeated claim — 257 times — is that his border wall is being built. Congress balked at funding the concrete barrier he envisioned, so the project evolved into the replacement of smaller, older barriers with steel bollard fencing. The Washington Post has reported the bollard fencing is easily breached, with smugglers sawing through it, despite Trump’s claims it is impossible to get past. Nevertheless, the project has diverted billions in military and counternarcotics funding to become one of the largest infrastructure projects in U.S. history, seizing private land, cutting off wildlife corridors and disrupting Native American cultural sites.

this is cited as a lie, his "2nd" biggest one

Well, to be fair, not every president can come up with the genius that is Fast and Furious.  :cheers:

30 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There's no doubt that the media is heavily in favor of the left but lets not ignore that the right doesn't have their own biased media as well.  I think your wall example there kind of sucks.

The right feels disenfranchised by the media; it is difficult to have a voice in such a case.

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's alright to actually discuss why you disagree.

Are there any flight logs of Trump going to Pedo Island?  Slick Willie took the Lolita Express at least 26 times.  I know I know, he isn't running for president.  

https://www.thestreet.com/mishtalk/economics/epstein-sex-scandal-flight-logs-show-clinton-not-trump-more-likely-involved

Biden isn’t going to make it. They are in the process of sabotaging him as we speak. Then what’s their plan? Can’t be Bernie, he’s worse than Biden.  But they also can’t lose the Bernie Bro’s. So you have to replace the Bernie bro’s. Who can they get in there to flip those battle ground states? 

51 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden isn’t going to make it. They are in the process of sabotaging him as we speak. Then what’s their plan? Can’t be Bernie, he’s worse than Biden.  But they also can’t lose the Bernie Bro’s. So you have to replace the Bernie bro’s. Who can they get in there to flip those battle ground states? 

Biden's already flipped them. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Are there any flight logs of Trump going to Pedo Island?  Slick Willie took the Lolita Express at least 26 times.  I know I know, he isn't running for president.

Not that I know of but that’s not what I was talking about. I was talking about him at the party with Epstein. 

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Quid pro Joe?  

Trillions at stake, along with multiple charges of treason. 

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Uh oh

This is on Hussein too. I can't wait until Trump unloads on this Biden turd in the last month or two prior to the election.

You have to hand it to Joe Biden. He's basically hung out at home for months and still hasn't announced a VP, yet he continues to add to his polling advantage over incumbent Trump.  As I said weeks ago, his campaign strategy is to let Trump continue to bungle this pandemic and stick his foot in his mouth every time he's near a microphone. 

This thread and Joe Biden are perfect examples of why women, minorities, and f@ggots should not be permitted to vote. 

Trump yesterday on being tested: "I tested very positively in another sense," Trump added. "I tested positively toward negative, right? So no, I tested perfectly this morning. Meaning I tested negative. But that's a way of saying it. Positively toward the negative."

And they talk about Biden's mental decline   🤣🤣🤣

Biden was on squawk box this am.  OMG, he’s a mess.

Anyway, taxes will certainly be going up if he is elected.  

8 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Biden was on squawk box this am.  OMG, he’s a mess.

Anyway, taxes will certainly be going up if he is elected.  

Did Biden say he tested positive. For negativity?  lol

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Did Biden say he tested positive. For negativity?  lol

No, be he had a difficult time pronouncing and remembering the words he wanted to say.  He Is either regurgitating talking points he really doesn’t understand or he’s, well losing it.

take your pick.

On 5/20/2020 at 10:46 AM, The Observer said:

You have to hand it to Joe Biden. He's basically hung out at home for months and still hasn't announced a VP, yet he continues to add to his polling advantage over incumbent Trump.  As I said weeks ago, his campaign strategy is to let Trump continue to bungle this pandemic and stick his foot in his mouth every time he's near a microphone. 

Polls lol

On 5/20/2020 at 10:46 AM, The Observer said:

Troll gonna troll. You and Your  GF will be hugging and crying when Trump gets his second term.  

• Thanks 1

In modern history only 2 incumbent presidents have lost. One to Ronald Reagan and One to Bill Clinton. If you put the entire democratic field together and they formed some sort of democratic version of Vultron they still would not come close to a Reagan or Clinton. What is needed to topple a sitting president is charisma. Biden looks like someones grandpa that wants to talk to you about his sock monster that eats purple numbers. Not a president 

3 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Troll gonna troll. You and Your  GF will be hugging and crying when Trump gets his second term.  

We met on the night of the 2016 election  ❤️

Just now, kilroy69 said:

In modern history only 2 incumbent presidents have lost. One to Ronald Reagan and One to Bill Clinton. If you put the entire democratic field together and they formed some sort of democratic version of Vultron they still would not come close to a Reagan or Clinton. What is needed to topple a sitting president is charisma. Biden looks like someones grandpa that wants to talk to you about his sock monster that eats purple numbers. 

Or a historical mishandling of a crisis that kills thousands of americans and destroys the economy.

Just now, The Observer said:

We met on the night of the 2016 election  ❤️

The cryfest must have been glorious. It’s a good thing a cuck like you was there to console her. 

Just now, 12th Man said:

The cryfest must have been glorious. It’s a good thing a cuck like you was there to console her. 

She consoled me

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Or a historical mishandling of a crisis that kills thousands of americans and destroys the economy.

not gonna do it. Sorry. And I am not a republican by any means. i am just realistic. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

She consoled me

Did you squeeze her thigh? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kilroy69 said:

not gonna do it. Sorry. And I am not a republican by any means. i am just realistic. 

Just shows how much of an idiot he is if he believes that...

16 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Polls lol

It really is funny, its as if 2016 was erased from peoples brain.

On a side note, I don't think I've ever in the history of my life been apart of an election poll.  How does it even work, random phone calls?

9 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

You could be right.  Long way to go until November.  As of now, it's destroyed Trump's numbers.  Even a Fox News poll released today had Biden up by 8%. Fox News!!