shotsup

**Happy NFL Draft Day Everyone**

5 minutes ago, DonS said:

Why is Gettleman putting on a mask? 

More important question...why was he struggling so much to put it on?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

These players are not chill and show no appreciation to the family around them.

Why the hell wouldn't they just be all laughing and having fun for God's sake.

You come all this way, how serious at this point can you be? I don't trust any of these fvckers so far.

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

More important question...why was he struggling so much to put it on?

He didn’t sign that mask to not use it. 

Boy Tua and his family (who they said means everything to him) are really looking like they are enjoying themselves.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Tua starts day 1. He's only got like 5 years in him max. If he makes it that far.

Rosen is undoubtedly pouting in his basement right now. 

Just now, shorepatrol said:

Rosen is undoubtedly pouting in his basement right now. 

Yeah, but many here loved the cockiness of Rosen for saying all the others made a mistake. I should look that shlt up as it was priceless.

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Tua starts day 1. He's only got like 5 years in him max. If he makes it that far.

Is Fitzpatrick still in MIA?  Could be a good bridge rather than tossing Tua in from the start. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, but many here loved the cockiness of Rosen for saying all the others made a mistake. I should look that shlt up as it was priceless.

Rosen is a MASSIVE . 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Is Fitzpatrick still in MIA?  Could be a good bridge rather than tossing Tua in from the start. 

Well, Miami may have to spend a few months seeing if Tua is healthy. I've heard bad things about that dude's hip injury. long term that is.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Some people actually liked that?  He looked like such a d0uche with that pouty b1tch display. 

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Rosen is a MASSIVE . 

Ooh!  Fill in the blank! 

Kvnt

D0uche

Twat

Azzhole

BUST

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Really? I though It was consensus he was a . 

Just now, DonS said:

Some people actually liked that?  He looked like such a d0uche with that pouty b1tch display. 

I got into with some here, and they said that that is what they want in a QB. Maybe on the fantasy side of this board. Can't remember.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Really? I though It was consensus he was a . 

Maybe it was fantasy chat. Not this side.

Negatives on Justin Herbert:

https://247sports.com/Article/Justin-Herbert-NFL-Draft-2020-one-analyst-believes-honestly-cant-play-Oregon-Ducks-146121582/

Despite a productive college career, PFF thinks Herbert will be drafted high but has tremendous accuracy issues.

“I think he’ll come off the board as the third quarterback,” PFF said. “I don’t think he can play...honestly he can’t play. He’s late on every throw. If he throws to his first read, okay, it’s fine I guess, but he’s late on every throw. The stat (our guys) put out the other day about just looking at throws to just open receivers and he just misses them, once every five throws. That’s terrible.”

If the completion percentage is a worry for PFF, Herbert’s stat line begs to differ. For his career, he completed 64 percent of his passes. Aside from a down year completion wise in 2018 (59.4 percent), Herbert completed at least 63.5 percent of his passes in a season including 67.5 percent in 2017. Keep in mind, Herbert played eight games each year for his first two collegiate seasons.

I got into with some here, and they said that that is what they want in a QB. Maybe on the fantasy side of this board. Can't remember.

Gotta be an Arizona Homer. 

17 minutes ago, fandandy said:

My daughter just asked the same thing.

Can size ?

5 minutes ago, riversco said:

Negatives on Justin Herbert:

https://247sports.com/Article/Justin-Herbert-NFL-Draft-2020-one-analyst-believes-honestly-cant-play-Oregon-Ducks-146121582/

Despite a productive college career, PFF thinks Herbert will be drafted high but has tremendous accuracy issues.

“I think he’ll come off the board as the third quarterback,” PFF said. “I don’t think he can play...honestly he can’t play. He’s late on every throw. If he throws to his first read, okay, it’s fine I guess, but he’s late on every throw. The stat (our guys) put out the other day about just looking at throws to just open receivers and he just misses them, once every five throws. That’s terrible.”

If the completion percentage is a worry for PFF, Herbert’s stat line begs to differ. For his career, he completed 64 percent of his passes. Aside from a down year completion wise in 2018 (59.4 percent), Herbert completed at least 63.5 percent of his passes in a season including 67.5 percent in 2017. Keep in mind, Herbert played eight games each year for his first two collegiate seasons.

They should have just traded for Trubisky. 

1 minute ago, Leeson said:

Only one team is stupid enough to do that and they already did. 

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

34C

Hhhmmm. Why would you know the can size of Fandaddy’s daughter ??

12 minutes ago, DonS said:

Ooh!  Fill in the blank! 

Kvnt

D0uche

Twat

Azzhole

BUST

All of the above. Focking dbag got deleted lol. 

5 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Smart team taking Simmons. Arizona. Love that team.

Smart team taking Simmons. Arizona. Love that team.

Why did you quote me?

Panthers couldn't go wrong between Derrick Brown and Simmons.  I wanted both!

I like the pick for Carolina.

Michael Vick in a "Stay Safe" commercial???  As long as you're not a dog I guess. 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Panthers couldn't go wrong between Derrick Brown and Simmons.  I wanted both!

I like the pick for Carolina.

So do I. 

Does anyone on this site need to know more about how to keep safe during the coronavirus? I mean, are people watching this draft and not knowing what the fvck is going on outside their homes to the point that they need every other commercial to tell them what they should be doing in public?

Uh oh.  Browns on the clock.  And their front office is clueless.  This could be anything.  Hide your child hide your wife.

3 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Why did you quote me?

I wanted to sound smart. You are my hero. Well, either that, or I didn't read what you wrote. :dunno:

I wanted to sound smart. You are my hero. Well, either that, or I didn't read what you wrote. :dunno:

0 fer 3. 

Why didn't they let Fletcher do the pick for the Browns? They care so much about him after all.