shotsup

**Happy NFL Draft Day Everyone**

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

Honestly with Wentz injury history taking a QB there makes more sense than moving up in the 1st like the Packers. 

Winston, Cam, Dalton. No shortage of back up QB’s out there. 

6 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Honestly with Wentz injury history taking a QB there makes more sense than moving up in the 1st like the Packers. We wouldn’t have minded one bit if we took a WR or even a lineman 1st then Love this round. No one would have cared at all. 

At least Rodgers is old. The Eagles just signed Wince to a long term deal. 

18 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Honestly with Wentz injury history taking a QB there makes more sense than moving up in the 1st like the Packers. We wouldn’t have minded one bit if we took a WR or even a lineman 1st then Love this round. No one would have cared at all. 

Agreed. Eagles now have the best two QBs in the division. :bandana: 

• Haha 1

When you think of what the Eagles gave up to get Wince, what they have to pay him, and the fact they felt they needed to spend a 2 on a back up because he’s so soft, this may be an all time bust when it’s all said and done. Hasn’t won one playoff game yet with all that invested. 

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Agreed. Eagles now have the best two backup QBs in the division. :bandana: 

You might be right.

Just now, Gladiators said:

You might be right.

Sure. Should work out great when they play both of them. “Philly special on two”. 

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

You might be right.

Sadly, this, QB's are a sh!tshow in that division.

Diggs now too - Cowboys are killing this draft...................so far. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Winston, Cam, Dalton. No shortage of back up QB’s out there. 

No, those guys are more expensive to retain as a backup than a project rookie. 

fock you howie roseman. eagles draft is a disgrace. are they drinking heavily in their focking basements for months like rest of us????

53 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

You guys missed the edit.

Nope. Quality stuff

9 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

No, those guys are more expensive to retain as a backup than a project rookie. 

Not if they can’t find a job. I’m sure Cam will but the other two? They are going to have to accept a back up role. What better place than Philly?  Almost guaranteed playing time.  

3 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

fock you howie roseman. eagles draft is a disgrace. are they drinking heavily in their focking basements for months like rest of us????

I think they're doing fabulous. :D

5 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

Every Philly fan but MDCuck is screaming about this. Never lets up on the trolling. 

39 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

You’ll change your tune when Wentz gets injured and HURTS is SB MVP. :bandana: 

The Patriots have to draft a QB in the sixth round. Just for the fun of it.  

I'm happy. Titans replaced conklin in the first, Ryan in the second, and dion Lewis in the third. All three look like potential upgrades in the relatively near future.

All we have left I'd a 5th and 3 7ths. One of those needs to be a kicker that can play. Other than that I don't care.

I am absolutely convinced that the titans have a deal with Clowney pending a physical. No way they trade Casey and don't draft a d lineman otherwise. 

Coming out of washing away the sorrow with alcohol...

The Packers have had an all time bad draft.  Or at least an all time bad philosophy.

On 4/23/2020 at 11:27 PM, Utilit99 said:

Nah. Rodgers sat on the bench behind Favre. If Rodgers doesn't understand, he's a total dlck.

It isnt the same.  It is easy to make the comparison but it isnt the same at all.

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Coming out of washing away the sorrow with alcohol...

The Packers have had an all time bad draft.  Or at least an all time bad philosophy.

Hey, when you make the conference championship game, why wouldn’t you use your first 2 picks on positions that are your strength? :dunno:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Hey, when you make the conference championship game, why wouldn’t you use your first 2 picks on positions that are your strength? :dunno:

It is basically playing for 2nd and it is disgusting.  It is like your grandmother saying "better safe than sorry".  Off a 13 win season (bad 13 win season ill be honest) they just drafted a QB RB and H-Back of the future.  Who does that?  If you want to pick the QB it is stupid but fine.  Then we go pick a RB that should be 3rd string this year? A FB/TE in round 3?  To top it off both Dillon and the H-Back were looked at as reaches.  Possibly 2 rounds too early on both.  GB at least usually gets value.  And will trade back and land guys.  

Im sure you all have heard it a ton by now.  But they havent picked a skill position player in the 1st since 2005-Aaron Rodgers.  Non QB you have to go back to 2002 and Javon Walker.  

Im not a big WR or RB guy but enough is enough.  Biggest needs were WR TE LB CB DT.  They came away with none unless you count the fullback as a TE.

It is astonishing.

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

It is basically playing for 2nd and it is disgusting.  It is like your grandmother saying "better safe than sorry".  Off a 13 win season (bad 13 win season ill be honest) they just drafted a QB RB and H-Back of the future.  Who does that?  If you want to pick the QB it is stupid but fine.  Then we go pick a RB that should be 3rd string this year? A FB/TE in round 3?  To top it off both Dillon and the H-Back were looked at as reaches.  Possibly 2 rounds too early on both.  GB at least usually gets value.  And will trade back and land guys.  

Im sure you all have heard it a ton by now.  But they havent picked a skill position player in the 1st since 2005-Aaron Rodgers.  Non QB you have to go back to 2002 and Javon Walker.  

Im not a big WR or RB guy but enough is enough.  Biggest needs were WR TE LB CB DT.  They came away with none unless you count the fullback as a TE.

It is astonishing.

I hear you.  This draft had a ton of WR's too.  

Hey, we had a dog making our picks and he picked someone in the 2nd round from a Division 2 school that I have never heard of.  Not sure it is even in the US.  :lol:

GB wanted its own A-Rod / J-Lo combo. 

6 minutes ago, DonS said:

Interesting tidbit about Buffalo's 2nd round pick

@Hawkeye21 thoughts on Epenesa? 

He's a great athlete from a great family.  Bills got a steal with him that late in the second round.  I was pissed that the Bears passed on him twice.  I thought he was a lock for the first round but I think he fell because of the combine.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

It isnt the same.  It is easy to make the comparison but it isnt the same at all.

Why? Was Favre not as big of a diva that Rodgers is? I bet the Packers are getting sick of that little bltch Rodgers. McCarthey, Jennings, Finley, and others did.

22 minutes ago, Reality said:

Trent Williams to SF... Hell to the YES!

Sure as hell not what they were wanting since day one...

Should have dealt him first thing for a first round pick when they had the chance...

I wonder if his helmet will fit fine now?

:dunno:

20 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He's a great athlete from a great family.  Bills got a steal with him that late in the second round.  I was pissed that the Bears passed on him twice.  I thought he was a lock for the first round but I think he fell because of the combine.

You know his family? Cool. 

30 minutes ago, Reality said:

Trent Williams to SF... Hell to the YES!

Liked by a Redskins fan. He's an awesome player when healthy. Skins got good value for him. :cheers:

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You know his family? Cool. 

I don't know him personally but his dad played at Iowa and his family is well known in Iowa City.  He's a great defensive end and should do well in the NFL.

5 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't know him personally but his dad played at Iowa and his family is well known in Iowa City.  He's a great defensive end and should do well in the NFL.

The Vick’s played sports and were well known. I wouldn’t call them a great family. Weird you said that about people you don’t know. 

49 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Vick’s played sports and were well known. I wouldn’t call them a great family. Weird you said that about people you don’t know. 

To be fair ESPN covered how his entire family (dad/mom/sister/brothers) are all good athletes and didn't talk about how anyone died.  To me that seems like a "good family" as compared to all the other feel good stories about parents/friends dying thanks to drugs and whatnot.  No inspirational stories about awaiting the birth of his 2nd child out of wedlock either.

13 minutes ago, DonS said:

To be fair ESPN covered how his entire family (dad/mom/sister/brothers) are all good athletes and didn't talk about how anyone died.  To me that seems like a "good family" as compared to all the other feel good stories about parents/friends dying thanks to drugs and whatnot.  No inspirational stories about awaiting the birth of his 2nd child out of wedlock either.

No miracle babies?

In the 21st century ending with the 2017 draft:

15 of 23 pass rushers selected top 5 turned out to be studs.
2/9 RBs
6/10 WRs
9/14 OL

The 2 RBs to make it are Zeke and LT2.  Saquon Barkley will likely be the 3rd.

Just read the Bears now have ten TE’s on their roster. That’s the way you do it. Lol. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just read the Bears now have ten TE’s on their roster. That’s the way you do it. Lol. 

Must have a ton of flex spots in their league.