shotsup

**Happy NFL Draft Day Everyone**

Now that the dust has settled with 1st round QB picks, I wonder where Newton and Winston end up. 

12 minutes ago, DonS said:

Now that the dust has settled with 1st round QB picks, I wonder where Newton and Winston end up. 

Still think the Bears were dumb for trading for Foles instead of signing Cam. That’s one organization that never gets QB right. Even McMahon kinda sucked. Only team I can think of that needs a QB is New England. Maybe the Colts too. Jaguars. 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Still think the Bears were dumb for trading for Foles instead of signing Cam. That’s one organization that never gets QB right. Even McMahon kinda sucked. Only team I can think of that needs a QB is New England. Maybe the Colts too. Jaguars. 

tard?

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

tard?

Oh yeah. I forgot that old bastard is still stealing a paycheck. 

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rodgers is gonna be pissed. 

I  am sure he will love him like a brother.

8 hours ago, tanatastic said:

I’m so mad at that Love pick. First off he isn’t even good, second they move up when they could have gotten a position of need. You don’t take a player Rnd 1 that won’t start unless it’s a dire QB rebuild situation, period.

Agree 90%(Rodgers was taken and it wasn't dire yet)---this isn't a situation where the QB has been hinting at retirement for years, was not a consensus top 10 pick who had fallen deep into the draft and clearly wasn't the best player available. With some good trades they could have positioned themselves with 2 higher picks in the 2nd round  to address immediate needs.   

Gutey decided to get cute this year and I don't like it.

11 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

not understanding the Chiefs RB selection there

seems like they need a guy who can get consistent yards

I'm not a Digby level NFL mind....but that kid looks electric.  Stops on a dime.  Great pass catcher.  Played at a top tier school against elite competition.  Low volume of carries.  Think he will be great in that system.  If they even play games next year.  <_< 

I saw something, somewhere that reid thought that he looks better than westbrook

I wonder if the guys getting drafted tonight have as many tragic stories and went through such tough upbringings as the guys that got drafted last night? The time between picks is shorter so probably not. Happy for these kids. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wonder if the guys getting drafted tonight have as many tragic stories and went through such tough upbringings as the guys that got drafted last night? The time between picks is shorter so probably not. Happy for these kids. 

Definitely less fluff pieces tonight.  I like Day 2 more than Day 1 because it goes faster and it is still mostly guys that I know.  Once we get to Day 3, I might know 10% of the guys.  

27 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Definitely less fluff pieces tonight.  I like Day 2 more than Day 1 because it goes faster and it is still mostly guys that I know.  Once we get to Day 3, I might know 10% of the guys.  

Same here. And because Getty gave up a high third for all world Leonard Williams after the 36 pick the Giants don’t go until 99. Pats will be the big players tonight. Loaded. 

17 hours ago, DonS said:

some hotel room buttfucking each other is the most likely scenario.

Good lord. Tuned into NFL Network and they have Michael Irvin on. Flip over to ESPN and it’s a story about some draftee with a family member with cancer.  Who are they actually programming for ? It sure isn’t the guys that watch the games. And who thinks it’s a good idea with Michael Irvin? He’s a crackhead  that nobody likes. Even a lot of cowboy fans. 

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Only took a few picks for today’s fluff piece. Dead Dad AND dead brother!!

Is someone going to go for broke and have dead mom, dad, and brother? 

5 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Only took a few picks for today’s fluff piece. Dead Dad AND dead brother!!

It’s a very sad story.   But those people have to learn to stay away from water. It’s just a bad fit. 

Giants having a solid draft. Too bad it’s a long way till the next pick. 

I'm streaming off of ESPN.com and they just showed a commercial for some TLC show called "Dragnificent!" which looks like a drag queen Queer Eye show???  What in the holy fock?  Apparently cross dressers are ESPN's core audience now. 

What I hate more about this Draft than those human interest stories is ANYTHING Covid-19 related

just stfu and talk football!!!

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Every time they show a family that kid is picked next. Something appears rigged here.

Definitely rigged. Atlanta is taking Auburn’s Marlon Davidson

Who was that rapper mumbling something about cancer?  English muthafocka, do you speak it? 

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

There are some other places ahead of Twitter

Tarrot card reader is 15 minutes ahead of everyone.

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

No, there’s a guy on Instagram who has them right away

Never heard of it.

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

Who was that rapper mumbling something about cancer?  English muthafocka, do you speak it? 

OFFSET lol

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

And why does he have to say cancer doesn’t discriminate? What does that have to do with anything? It’s gotten past being annoying. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And why does he have to say cancer doesn’t discriminate? What does that have to do with anything? It’s gotten past being annoying. 

That was about the only thing coming out of his mouf that I could understand.