1.26 Packers (from Dolphins from Texans) - QB Jordan Love, Utah State

1.27 Seahawks  - LB Jordyn Brooks,  Texas Tech

1.28 Ravens  - LB Patrick Queen, Louisiana State

1.29 Titans  - OL Isaiah Wilson, Georgia

1.30 Dolphins (from Packers)  - DB Noah Igbinoghene, Auburn

1.31 Vikings (from 49ers)  - DB Jeff Gladney, Texas Christian

1.32 Chiefs  - RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Louisiana State

25 minutes ago, riversco said:

I guess either the Chargers select Herbert or the Dolphins make Herbert the surprise pick at 5.

Herbert it is for LAC.

45 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

Wow, Ruggs the first WR off the board.

Raiders' tradition--draft speed.

Through the first half of Round 1, the biggest winner has been Tampa Bay, having Wirfs fall to them because of the Giants taking the #4 OT with the 4th overall pick.

I don't know what they gave up to swap picks with the 49ers, it couldn't have been much, but I wonder if they really needed to give up anything at all.  They probly coulda got Wirfs with their own pick, but I guess they were just so excited to see him still there at #13 that they didn't want to leave any doubt.

51 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Through the first half of Round 1, the biggest winner has been Tampa Bay, having Wirfs fall to them because of the Giants taking the #4 OT with the 4th overall pick.

I don't know what they gave up to swap picks with the 49ers, it couldn't have been much, but I wonder if they really needed to give up anything at all.  They probly coulda got Wirfs with their own pick, but I guess they were just so excited to see him still there at #13 that they didn't want to leave any doubt.

4th OT to the ill informed. To NFL teams he was the best LT. Miami admitted they would’ve taken Thomas if they traded. Up to 3. But keep on keeping on with your pretend football acumen...

1 minute ago, Mike FF Today said:

Chiefs get another offensive weapon: RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Louisiana State 😀

Yeah, I was a little disappointed that in the absolute wet dream position of having their choice of any RB in the draft, they went with him.  I hope they know what they are doing.  Adding any of Swift/Taylor/Dobbins seems like it would have been a mic drop; instead they got the guy who would have been there 20 picks later.

We'll see...

Uh, isn't RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Louisiana State the highest regarded PASS CATCHING rookie RB??

3 hours ago, Bills04 said:

Uh, isn't RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Louisiana State the highest regarded PASS CATCHING rookie RB??

yeah with the Chiefs recent success in evaluating talent in the last few drafts, it's probably a bit early to criticize this pick

• Like 1

Pat called that pick.  Veach was expecting to make that pick earlier in the day.  Reid asked Pat to “don’t think about just give me a name” 

“Clyde” was his response 

11 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

yeah with the Chiefs recent success in evaluating talent in the last few drafts, it's probably a bit early to criticize this pick

Don’t you just love this people that read all these  mock drafts online, and then assume that actual NFL teams not only read them, but base their real life decisions on what they say? I mean Todd McShay ranked Deshone Kizer ahead of Mahomes... smh...

Gotta say that I'm pretty happy that the Bucs were able to get a quality RT without having to give up a lot to get him.

37 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Don’t you just love this people that read all these  mock drafts online, and then assume that actual NFL teams not only read them, but base their real life decisions on what they say? I mean Todd McShay ranked Deshone Kizer ahead of Mahomes... smh...

I think the Raiders do ;)

32 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Gotta say that I'm pretty happy that the Bucs were able to get a quality RT without having to give up a lot to get him.

yeah you're Bucs have had a great offseason it seems.

8 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

yeah you're Bucs have had a great offseason it seems.

Over blown.  They only added 1 impact player.  I don't think Gronk will be as big an impact (production-wise), as people think.

30 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Over blown.  They only added 1 impact player.  I don't think Gronk will be as big an impact (production-wise), as people think.

You maybe right.  Doesn't make much different to me though.  Other than our one matchup with the Bucs and if you guys face us in the SB next year.  Assuming either of the games are even played :mellow:

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

You maybe right.  Doesn't make much different to me though.  Other than our one matchup with the Bucs and if you guys face us in the SB next year.  Assuming either of the games are even played :mellow:

Not having a season will really suck.  All these moves would have been made for nothing and all the hype and hope will have been for naught.  The one thing that does concern me regarding the season is that the NFL and networks broadcasting the games are going to want to see the Bucs on early and often, in prime time.  The limited off-season will slow down Tampa's gelling on offense and could lead to growing pains early on.  Having a bunch of tough games early on could put the Bucs in an early hole... one they may not be able to climb out of.

2 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Sorry to disregard protocol; please advise me when criticisms open...

18 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Sorry to disregard protocol; please advise me when criticisms open...

you can post all you want, then come back and eat your crow when priest holmes v. 2.0 shows up

Cubs - what?!  Both WIS and OSU RBs rushed for 2K+ yards (if not also others).  Best overall group of WRs evah!

Yeah, I think this years fantasy drafts very well may have the most rookies being drafted than I can ever remember.