Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Trump asked if disinfectants could be injected to kill coronavirus inside the body.

As much as I love to pile on I'm pretty sure I can make out he was trying to talk about some sort of blood cleansing system that would kill the virus and circulate the blood in the body.

I think

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I think someone is already huffing disinfectant!!!

Not sure what to think without having complete context, but it sounds about on the level of drinking aquarium cleaner.  Sadly, though, hes still better than the alternative.

13 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I think someone is already huffing disinfectant!!!

you should drink antifreeze and ask your mom to let us know if it worked

Just now, edjr said:

you should drink antifreeze and ask your mom to let us know if it worked

The blue kool-aid in the garage---already tried it, it's not that good.   

18 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

As much as I love to pile on I'm pretty sure I can make out he was trying to talk about some sort of blood cleansing system that would kill the virus and circulate the blood in the body.

I think

16 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Not sure what to think without having complete context, but it sounds about on the level of drinking aquarium cleaner.  Sadly, though, hes still better than the alternative.

Press conference transcript  - provided for context.  Doctor was talking about cleaning contaminated spaces

Bill Bryan: (28:34)
For example, increasing the temperature and humidity of potentially contaminated indoor spaces appears to reduce the stability of the virus, and extra care may be warranted for dry environments that do not have exposure to solar light. We’re also testing disinfectants readily available. We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes. Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster. We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva. This is not the end of our work. As we continue to characterize this virus and integrate our findings into practical applications to mitigate exposure and transmission. I would like to thank the president, thank the vice president for their ongoing support and leadership to the department and for their work in addressing this pandemic. I would also like to thank the scientists not only in S and T and the NBAC, but to the larger scientific and R and D community. Thank you very much.

Trump: a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Press conference transcript  - provided for context.  Doctor was talking about cleaning contaminated spaces

Bill Bryan: (28:34)
For example, increasing the temperature and humidity of potentially contaminated indoor spaces appears to reduce the stability of the virus, and extra care may be warranted for dry environments that do not have exposure to solar light. We’re also testing disinfectants readily available. We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes. Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster. We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva. This is not the end of our work. As we continue to characterize this virus and integrate our findings into practical applications to mitigate exposure and transmission. I would like to thank the president, thank the vice president for their ongoing support and leadership to the department and for their work in addressing this pandemic. I would also like to thank the scientists not only in S and T and the NBAC, but to the larger scientific and R and D community. Thank you very much.

Trump: a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.

Are you saying it can’t be done?

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

When he goes off script, do his handlers just cringe?

Like this?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Omg he's bringing up and question possible solutions! Omg omg omg !!! 

That’s it.  I’m going senile Biden.  Bwahahahaha.

I bet his idea would succeed in killing coronavirus in the body, if you are okay with the side effect of killing the body also. 

14 minutes ago, drobeski said:

And he once and for all answered the age old dilemma "Are there stupid questions".    

18 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Possible suicide solutions, but solutions nonetheless.  :dunno:

Can we also make sure that he does not bring us "solutions" for our nuclear energy plants and about a million other things?

And Drobe clearly showing us what TDS really is----blindly defending anything Trump says no matter how stupid.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

And Drobe clearly showing us what TDS really is----blindly defending anything Trump says no matter how stupid.  

just as bad as the lefties that say he can do no right

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Is it as bad as continually blindly parroting the media's sick twist on everything he does or says ?

Nah not even close.

I win again

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Is it as bad as continually blindly parroting the media's sick twist on everything he does or says ?

Nah not even close.

I win again

Explain how the media "twisted" this one.  It was on national TV in his own words with complete context.  There is no doubt that his words and actions are often twisted.  This does not seem like one of those times.  This just seems like a guy liking to hear himself talk in the limelight, he went off script and he said something stupid.  Not the first time he has done that and won't be the last, either.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, edjr said:

When you find me attacking President Trump for something completely sane and rational in the way Drobe is doing for something completely insane and stupid---you'll have a point.   

15 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Possible suicide solutions, but solutions nonetheless.  :dunno:

Can we also make sure that he does not bring us "solutions" for our nuclear energy plants and about a million other things?

Cant catch Covid if you're dead from bleach. Boom. Problem solver.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

When you find me attacking President Trump for something completely sane and rational in the way Drobe is doing for something completely insane and stupid---you'll have a point.   

Did I say you? or did I say lefties that say he did wrong, even when he didn't? Are you saying there aren't any? I don't pay enough attention to know how you post. it was a general statement about TDS on both sides

20 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Explain how the media "twisted" this one.  It was on national TV in his own words with complete context.  There is no doubt that his words and actions are often twisted.  This does not seem like one of those times.  This just seems like a guy liking to hear himself talk in the limelight, he went off script and he said something stupid.  Not the first time he has done that and won't be the last, either.  

His own words ... where he said they are looking into possible ways of disinfection? 

Yes, so they're arent ? Scientists have never and would never look into these methods of fighting the virus ? 

CNN "trump peddles dangerous cures" 

Fake focking news... 

He didn't try to sell or suggest anything.  All he did was mention that various methods are being studied.  

Be better. Never go full honcho

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Sane? Forgive me if I find your sanity subjective. Dont recall you being as insufferable under obama....guess he was "sane". 

Oh, Trump.  He tries but he just can't do it.  If he's not rallying for himself he just can't speak well publicly.  I almost feel bad for him sometimes.  It's clear he means something else but he just doesn't know the correct words to say.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Oh, Trump.  He tries but he just can't do it.  If he's not rallying for himself he just can't speak well publicly.  I almost feel bad for him sometimes.  It's clear he means something else but he just doesn't know the correct words to say.

Agree. He obviously meant something else, but is an absolutely horrible public speaker when off script. Only speaking he does well off script is insulting people. 

39 minutes ago, edjr said:

Yep. Both sides are idiots. Sometimes, Trump is right on. Some times, he's a blithering lunatic. If you disagree with either of those statements, you're part of the problem. 

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I remember when they called it "spitballing" or "brainstorming".  :dunno:

Yeah, the president probably shouldn't spitball about ways to cure a crisis pandemic on national television. Maybe voice the drinking bleach theory in a meeting with doctors first, I dunno. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah, the president probably shouldn't spitball about ways to cure a crisis pandemic on national television. Maybe voice the drinking bleach theory in a meeting with doctors first, I dunno. 

Just "spitballing" tho 🤣

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

He got (unnecessarily) in hot water when a dumbass drank the hydro.  All the stuff in the press conference was discussed with doctors first, and he didn't suggest drinking bleach.

14 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yep. Both sides are idiots. Sometimes, Trump is right on. Some times, he's a blithering lunatic. If you disagree with either of those statements, you're part of the problem. 

This BUT, when it comes to actually implementing policy, the dude is almost 100% spot on.

Words tho, those words definitely get the TDS crowd in a tizzy.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

This BUT, when it comes to actually implementing policy, the dude is almost 100% spot on.

Words tho, those words definitely get the TDS crowd in a tizzy.

The problem is that there are people who actually believe 100% of the words coming out of his mouth.  Those are the people that are responsible for needing warnings on every product made like, saying coffee is hot.

• Like 1

Wonder if Draino can cure the cancer you get from windmills?

• Haha 1