Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

You a fan of Post Malone ? ..... You will be now ....

I watched the whole thing. I know nothing about him but freaking rocks. Travis is always badass

I have mentioned this before. I focking love him. He looks like something that washed up under a bridge but the kid has real talent.  Try "feeling whitney" or my favorite "1000 bad times" they both show his range outside of crap songs like white iverson. 

Nah, post Malone - and Stockton too for that matter, The Jazz kinda sucked. Haven't been relevant since. 

32 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I have mentioned this before. I focking love him. He looks like something that washed up under a bridge but the kid has real talent.  Try "feeling whitney" or my favorite "1000 bad times" they both show his range outside of crap songs like white iverson. 

Yup, dude has skills across several different genres.

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yup, dude has skills across several different genres.

Not only that you can tell he is living his best life. He is like 24 and people clamor to collaborate with him. He is always smiling and seems like an actual nice dude.  He put a 50 year old white dude in his WOW video that went viral for making a dance video to the song. Just because he appreciated what the dude did.  I made a mistake a judged a book by its cover and stayed away from his music because of his looks to be honest and then heard seasons on the radio without knowing it was him. Figured what the hell I will check him out and I have been incredibly happy i did.  Shocked really. 

Count me as someone who never listened to him based 100% on his appearance.  I was clearly wrong.  Thanks for posting this. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, DonS said:

Count me as someone who never listened to him based 100% on his appearance.  I was clearly wrong.  Thanks for posting this. 

Add me to that list.  His appearance still bothers me, especially the face tattoos and the dress/robe/kimono thing that he is wearing here, but this is solid.  Good posting.

3 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

Add me to that list.  His appearance still bothers me, especially the face tattoos and the dress/robe/kimono thing that he is wearing here, but this is solid.  Good posting.

The dresses were a nod to Nirvana

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

Yes

21 minutes ago, DonS said:

Ahhh, didn’t get the reference.  Okay, so it’s just the stupid face tattoos that annoy me, unless they are a nod to someone that I’m not getting 

4 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

Ahhh, didn’t get the reference.  Okay, so it’s just the stupid face tattoos that annoy me, unless they are a nod to someone that I’m not getting 

I think the face tattoos are a nod to making extremely bad choices. 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

I think the face tattoos are a nod to making extremely bad choices. 

I think he said he got the face tattoos because he didn't like his appearance.  Sounds dumb because he looks ridiculous now but that's what he said the reason was.

The set was great. The albums on iTunes were all R&B / hip hop. Is that typical?

Hate Cobain. I always thought he was a hack.
That being said, Malone and Barker do a kick ass job here. :thumbsup:

Nirvana covers always sounds back to me idk why. Post is OK, MGK is better and he does rock too, he also buried Eminem

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Why did Nirvana where dresses?

Because Cobain hated anything and everything mainstream. 

Post Malone has incredible range as an artist and is a true talent. He blends genres like few others can and is equally at home with rap, rock, pop. 

My daughter was playing some of his music...i was like...that tatooed freak?  Lol.  I also misjudged a book by its cover.  Dude is talented. ...get auff maah lawnnnn lol.

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Nah, post Malone - and Stockton too for that matter, The Jazz kinda sucked. Haven't been relevant since. 

You make me feel dirty for admitting this, but well done. :thumbsup:

Was never a Nirvana fan.

But these guys are phenomenal musicians... plus Post is a huge Cowboys fan, of course he rocks. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

Was never a Nirvana fan.

But these guys are phenomenal musicians... plus Post is a huge Cowboys fan, of course he rocks. :thumbsup:

Cowboys fan?  That explains it then. 

19 hours ago, Big Blue 06 said:

Moo moo

I am a fan of Pre Malone

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

ediafp?

Wanna fight?

8 hours ago, DonS said:

Cowboys fan?  That explains it then. 

Yea - his dad has worked for the Cowboys for a little while now.