12th Man

Gen. Flynn Going to Bring Down the Whole Fockin Deep State!

7 hours ago, The Observer said:

I heard they also make thumbs fall off

No no no.. .masturbation does that! 

37 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Mr. Mad Money.  Your new name.  

He’s essentially Jim Cramer. 

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Fukin Chuck Todd is a gem, aint he?

NBC. Joke from top to bottom. 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I know how deception and untruthfulness annoys Trump supporters. He's such a beacon of truth. 

I know how much his lies like we got hamburgers a mile high triggered you

Friendly reminder for anyone fooled by the "he lied! dropping charges is politically motivated! threat to our democracy!" talking point:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/17/us/politics/obama-pardons-james-cartwright-general-who-lied-to-fbi-in-leak-case.html

Obama Pardons James Cartwright, General Who Lied to F.B.I. in Leak Case

President Obama on Tuesday pardoned James E. Cartwright, a retired Marine Corps general and former vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff who pleaded guilty to lying to the F.B.I. about his discussions with reporters about Iran’s nuclear program, saving him from a possible prison sentence.

General Cartwright, who was a key member of Mr. Obama’s national security team in his first term and earned a reputation as the president’s favorite general, pleaded guilty late last year to misleading investigators looking into the leaking of classified information about cyberattacks against Iran.

He was due to be sentenced this month. His defense team had asked for a year of probation and 600 hours of community service, but prosecutors had asked the judge overseeing his case to send him to prison for two years.

Now, the retired general will be spared such punishment.

The only difference now is that the DOJ, after investigating the evidence, determined that Flynn's interview with McCabe/Strzok was not part of any actual investigation, and therefore anything said is irrelevant. (The fabricated counterintelligence investigation had already wrapped with zero findings of wrongdoing, and the Logan Act did not apply because Flynn had permission from the Obama administration to make the phone call)

Not to mention that the FBI notes from the interview stated that they didn't think Flynn intentionally misled or misstated anything.

Or that the FBI, at the direction of Comey (and Obama?), ignored protocol bypassing the DOJ and failed to notify the WH of the interview.

Flynn stacked, Obama and Comey getting fitted for neck ropes.

Here's a good break down from a lawyer.

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Here's a good break down from a lawyer.

What makes you think we need a lawyer? Newbie already explained it. I’ll paraphrase what he said. “Orange Man Bad”.  Case closed. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

What makes you think we need a lawyer? Newbie already explained it. I’ll paraphrase what he said. “Orange Man Bad”.  Case closed. 

Good point.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Appeals court just b*tch slapped the judge!!!

:pointstosky:

:pointstosky:

11 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Link ?

Can't right now.  Saw it on TV.  They are telling the judge to drop the charges as requested by DOJ.

Oh boy. I think they messed with the wrong guy. He’s not going away anytime soon.  Wait until he’s in front of congress. 

I have no idea what options might be available to Flynn.  But in this instance if he can go after some of the players with a civil suit, he really needs to do so.

Looking at the big picture , I find it hard to believe Barr would be this aggressive unless he got someone to flip. Or a few people. My speculation.  

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol. Wow you guys are out to lunch!

That’s exactly what a member of the Deep State would say.

:ninja: 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

That’s exactly what a member of the Deep State would say.

:ninja: 

That spectrum riding clown couldn't be a member of a comic book club, never mind the fockind deep state. 

• Haha 1

Fock Trey Gowdey btw, heard him earlier today just because they are notes that doesn’t make them true. Right Trey, he was just doodling during the meeting. What would possibly be his motivation for writing them if they weren’t true? Is Strzok some kind of double agent? What a clown. Of course he moved on to say it was a hit job.  But why even introduce such nonsense? 

He’s a wretched human being. It’s why I will never vote for a minority/lgbtq on the left ever again. They just won’t lose the chip on their shoulder. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s a wretched human being. It’s why I will never vote for a minority/lgbtq on the left ever again. They just won’t lose the chip on their shoulder. 

There's a lot of truth in this statement.

Get moving on this. If they dont get everyone by the time the election is over and somehow the Alzheimer patient is our next president, this will all disappear.