12th Man

Gen. Flynn Going to Bring Down the Whole Fockin Deep State!

It's going to be Biblical!  :bandana:

• Thanks 1

Well, if they're talking elevation, I would have to think that Louisiana is the deepest state. Hell, parts are below sea level for Pete's sake.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Can someone catch me up on the latest conspiracy? Im not on 4chan or whatever.

Don’t worry about it. We have been assured time and again that there were no scandals during the Obama administration.  Nothingburger. 

1 hour ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Can someone catch me up on the latest conspiracy? Im not on 4chan or whatever.

Yeah... About that...

It's not a conspiracy when it's this blatant. How focking corrupt is the FBI?

• Thanks 1

I hope they hang these people, not send them to prison. I don't want them to have the possibility of pardons. I also hope that they start with Barack Hussein.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Reality said:

Yeah... About that...

It's not a conspiracy when it's this blatant. How focking corrupt is the FBI?

Poor Brad. Newbie, MDCuck, sho Nuff stupidity in his post. Must be sad to actually  think Rachel Madcow is speaking the truth. :( poor bastards. 

• Haha 2

This is why the democrats are fighting against Trump so hard.

• Thanks 1

That is damning stuff.  The FBI wasn't looking for the "truth" rather it was a shakedown.

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

That is damning stuff.  The FBI wasn't looking for the "truth" rather it was a shakedown.

I have to agree.  This paints the leadership of the FBI, and those involved in the investigation, in a bad light.  Further, one has to wonder is this s systemic thing within that organization to attack political opponents.... its a little concerning.

I have never seen a law enforcement scandal that did not have at least one person who rolled over. Usually more. This could get really interesting. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have never seen a law enforcement scandal that did not have at least one person who rolled over. Usually more. This could get really interesting. 

This is what it will take too, the MSM will come to the defense of any Democrat ally, someone HAS to flip for this to work...

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This is what it will take too, the MSM will come to the defense of any Democrat ally, someone HAS to flip for this to work...

I’d say someone has already. Barr wouldn’t be this aggressive with just some notes and e-mails. Witnesses are going to be needed to make the case and tie it together. I’d say it’s someone still working in the DOJ. Nobody wants to lose a pension. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nobody wants to lose a pension. 

Or have their neck stretched, or live in Guantanamo for the next 50 years.

11 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Or have their neck stretched, or live in Guantanamo for the next 50 years.

That would never happen to swamp creatures. 

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

If you get a chance, check out The Scheme. It was the documentary on the college basketball scandal. The only thing more corrupt than college basketball is the FBI. That entire thing was a joke.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’d say someone has already. Barr wouldn’t be this aggressive with just some notes and e-mails. Witnesses are going to be needed to make the case and tie it together. I’d say it’s someone still working in the DOJ. Nobody wants to lose a pension. 

Baker flipped. 

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2020/04/30/joe-digenova-former-fbi-general-counsel-james-baker-has-flipped/

25 minutes ago, Reality said:

If you get a chance, check out The Scheme. It was the documentary on the college basketball scandal. The only thing more corrupt than college basketball is the FBI. That entire thing was a joke.

I remember post 9/11 the FBI and Chris Christie brought a case against some nut who told the FBI informant he could get him a nuclear submarine, crew and all.  

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

I hope it’s true. We have been led astray before by media heads. 

Good.   They set a perjury trap for him and then screwed him because ppl in the Obama admin didn't like Flynn.     He got proper fukd by this whole process.    He should be pardoned by the president and just end this whole thing.  

46 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Mother of God I hope this is true, and I hope that all of those POS's go to jail.....Comey and that SOB peter strzok especially... get them all, those who follow need a reminder that the people choose the president....

23 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Mother of God I hope this is true, and I hope that all of those POS's go to jail.....Comey and that SOB peter strzok especially... get them all, those who follow need a reminder that the people choose the president....

I want Brennan the most of all these arrogant bastards.  

• Like 1

Barry and his cohorts were treasonous scumbags. But why ? Just imagine the magnitude of the crimes they are trying to hide with there treasonous schemes

Dont think this virus situation we are in isn't part of it either. 

They never thought she would lose.

These people are sick and they are scum.  So is any American who still stands by them.

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Barry and his cohorts were treasonous scumbags. But why ? Just imagine the magnitude of the crimes they are trying to hide with this treasonous schemes

Dont think this virus situation we are in isn't part of it either. 

These people are sick.  

I know they poo-poo it, but when you think back on Susan Rice being sent out there to lie about a terrorist attack that killed our people, it kinda makes you sick. And she went out there like a well trained lapdog and did the deed. Yet she still runs her mouth. Absolutely no shame. Then again, she has never been shamed. Our compliant media actually applauds her. At least most of the Bush liars went away. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I want Brennan the most of all these arrogant bastards.  

and Bath House Barry. This goes all the way up to him. That focking muslim bastage.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

and Bath House Barry. This goes all the way up to him. That focking muslim bastage.  

That’s asking a bit much. Enough of the eunuchs and sycophants that he was surrounded by would fall on the sword to protect that mediocrity. He symbolizes too much for them to let him me touched. 

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s asking a bit much. Enough of the eunuchs and sycophants that he was surrounded by would fall on the sword to protect that mediocrity. He symbolizes too much for them to let him me touched. 

Hussein will go down for this. 

1 hour ago, 12th Man said:

Hussein will go down for this. 

He should along all of his iran loving cohorts. 

They're all connected. 

Renegade 

Proof has been released that the world's most powerful investigation agency was weaponized by the previous President, and the MSM has ZERO stories on it?

Can anyone claim that the news isn't a weapon against truth and justice?

Demand better!

• Thanks 1

Shotard losing his fockin mind. Everything that came out of his cakehole has been proven to be wrong and he keeps doubling down on being a moron.

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Shotard losing his fockin mind. Everything that came out of his cakehole has been proven to be wrong and he keeps doubling down on being a moron.

What thread?  I didn't even know they had a Flynn thread there.

The Russia Investigation one. It's all crashing down on them as in 12th mans OP.

Shotard is melting down spectacularly over there. He's gone full blown retard. Called him stinky bait. He's got no comebacks now with it blowing up in his face.

All his posts are ' where the link?'. :lol:  That's all he's got left.

• Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 4:04 PM, lod001 said:

The Russia Investigation one. It's all crashing down on them as in 12th mans OP.

Shotard is melting down spectacularly over there. He's gone full blown retard. Called him stinky bait. He's got no comebacks now with it blowing up in his face.

All his posts are ' where the link?'. :lol:  That's all he's got left.

Oof, just read the last page, that's not going well for him.  :(