dmarcel2nd

$200 MFL 14-Team StartUp Slow-Auction Dynasty FFL (SF, Bonus scoring, contracts, +more)**Filled**

Hello All,

I have over 15 seasons of running online leagues under my belt and have 3-4 spots left in a new startup league. I always put a lot of planning and effort in ensuring the league is a fun, competitive, and unique experience. The league is mostly comprised of individuals that has played in previously leagues I’ve commished. 

The openings will NOT be filled on a first come first serve basis. I am looking for the right individuals instead of just the first to respond. If after taking a detailed view over the league, setup, and rules you have interest, shoot me an E-Mail. In the E-mail please communicate 1) little about yourself, 2) how long have you played fantasy, 3) how many active leagues and dynasties you are in, and 4) what most interest you about this league. I plan to finalize league participates over the next few days. 

The full rules and additional details for the league are located here.
League Rules
League Excel

Below are a few league highlights. 
- Inaugural Auction Draft start date: May 22nd Noon CST. (Potential to begin inaugural draft 1 week prior on May 15th) 
- $200 Prize League with 100% payout ($600 deferred yearly to the dynasty jackpot (Best Dynasty ratings over a 3- and 5-year period) and cash penalties for bottom 3 franchises. 
- Superflex League with 10 Starting Players, 10 bench players, 2 injury reserve spots, and 5 Taxi Squad (College & NFL Developmental) spots. 
- Separate College Devy Draft based on 16 auctioned draft spots.  
- TE Premium (1.75) PPR scoring League with Bonus/Performance Scoring. 
- Unique RB YPC scoring based on YPC and amount of carries. 
- Player Contracts & Salary Cap; Auction Values used for Salary 
- Free Agent system based on Blind Bidding system, then first come first serve 
- Single division,13 Week Regular Season; Each week play one opponent head-2-head and one game vs the league average (26 games total). Top 6 teams make the playoffs.
- Leaguesafe used to securely maintain all the leagues funds with majority league approval required for all payouts and withdrawals. 
- 2020 Payment Requirement: 100% payment for year 1 and 50% deposit for year 2 required to secure spot in league.  
- GroupMe App required for league communication. 

Derrick
E-Mail: Dmarcel2nd@gmail.com