tanatastic

Darren Mcfadden passed out in his car at whataburger and cops smash window, arrest him for DWI, great video.

If you can sleep through that you've taken a few too many downers and drank a wee bit too much

So, how long before we have someone saying that the police were racist and singling him out?  

"Apparently, they were arresting everyone that was passed out at that particular drive thru window.  That is profiling and it's wrong!!".  :lol:

I have a buddy who got a dwi falling asleep in a wendy's drive through.. Never lived that one down

1 minute ago, bandrus1 said:

I have a buddy who got a dwi falling asleep in a wendy's drive through.. Never lived that one down

Because it was a DWI or because it happened at Wendy's?  :unsure:

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Because it was a DWI or because it happened at Wendy's?  :unsure:

All the above

Zero-Bail policy should get him back in his car in no time. He'll drive over to see his lawyer who will sue the police for treating him violently, the police will get off, and LA riots will start up all over again. Then today's version of Reginald Denny will be beat to a pulp for being white and alive.

Same day, different year. :dunno:

11 minutes ago, peenie said:

Checking my racist meter:

Not racist

But the police officer with the yellow thing seemed frightened. Wasn't this clearly a guy who was drunk or on drugs? I just don't understand the feeling that it goes from drunk guy to omg, he's going to kill us. But I'm not a cop.

Thing is, people that are on certain drugs can be more violent and very tolerant of pain as opposed to when sober. See Rodney King. Plus, didn't the guy have his foot on the gas pedal in a car that was in drive? They should have tased him when he started resisting to get out of the car.

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Thing is, people that are on certain drugs can be more violent and very tolerant of pain as opposed to when sober. See Rodney King. Plus, didn't the guy have his foot on the gas pedal in a car that was in drive? They should have tased him when he started resisting to get out of the car.

You caught me! I deleted it because I am not in the policeman's shoes and I don't work with the public or criminals.

I also don't know how I'd behave if I was afraid or how my body would respond to blows.

14 minutes ago, peenie said:

You caught me! I deleted it because I am not in the policeman's shoes and I don't work with the public or criminals.

I also don't know how I'd behave if I was afraid or how my body would respond to blows.

What kinds of blows are we talking here?  :wub:

• Haha 1

Whatadumbass!!!

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How bout them Cowboys! 

He was a Raider first 

He's a good boy. Didindunuffin wrong.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, vuduchile said:

He was a Raider first 

Once a Cowboy always a Cowboy. 

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Is it really that hard to break a car window?

I thought the same thing when I was watching. Don't they have those steel batons that extend? I know I have seen an episode or two of cops when they demolished a car window with one of those. 

If Obama had a son.