KSB2424

Ahmaud Arbery

Kind of an interesting thread on Twitter going right now about this guy. I'm not going to say in any way this justifies anything but sounds likes this jogging had been peeking in people's houses and got caught and the police knew about him doing it.

Also a report that he was stopped trying to injury school with a gun at 1 point in his life. But naturally we see him in a tuxedo on the news. Didnt do nuffin

11 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

93 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks.

After watching the video, I wouldn't label this a homicide. It appears to be a neighborhood watch program gone successful. 

58 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Always remember, they didn't make the arrests because they saw the tape. They made the arrests because we saw the tape. 

Saw this meme on Facebook. Of course, it leaves out the fact that the tape wasn't released before.  So, the question is, "why?"

8 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Take a poll of 1000 random black ladies on the street and 999 will think the complete opposite is true. They will also guess that cops kill blacks at a far higher rate than whites when in fact whites are killed in vastly higher numbers. 

12 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Then they should all go to jail too.  Feel better?  And what does that have to do with two whities murdering an unarmed black guy?

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Saw this meme on Facebook. Of course, it leaves out the fact that the tape wasn't released before.  So, the question is, "why?"

I believe the guy who shot the video turned it into police.  They did nothing.  Then he released it to the public. That forced the police's hand.

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I believe the guy who shot the video turned it into police.  They did nothing.  Then he released it to the public. That forced the police's hand.

I have not seen that.  If that is the case, then the optics of that are not very good.  Would love to see a link of that.

As usually is the case in these, no he prob didn’t deserve to get killed but I guarantee he wasn’t the choir boy out for a jog they are saying he was. 2 rednecks with guns cut you off, why don’t you put your hands up and do whatever they say? 2 black guys with guns approach me I’m not taking a swing at one of them.

3 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

As usually is the case in these, no he prob didn’t deserve to get killed but I guarantee he wasn’t the choir boy out for a jog they are saying he was. 2 rednecks with guns cut you off, why don’t you put your hands up and do whatever they say? 2 black guys with guns approach me I’m not taking a swing at one of them.

It's murder even if he's not a choir boy.  It makes zero difference.  I'm sure the victim knew immediately that he was dealing with racists and wasn't getting out of there without a fight. That's why they tracked him down. He was fighting for his life. 

26 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Then they should all go to jail too.  Feel better?  And what does that have to do with two whities murdering an unarmed black guy?

BLM only when it is a white guy doing the killing! 

27 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I don't think that you are correct on this.  It appears that the guy who filmed it was also part of the group pursuing Arbery.  He lives in the neighborhood.  

A defense attorney released the tape for "full transparency" after the fact.  It does not appear that the police received the tape and ignored it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/05/08/ahmaud-arbery-video-mcmichaels-face-murder-arrests-birthday-run/3091673001/

Alan Tucker, a criminal defense lawyer in Brunswick, put out a statement Thursday saying that he released the video to promote "absolute transparency."

Tucker said that while his firm had not been retained to represent anyone in the case, it may be. Tucker said he obtained the video from the person who recorded it on their cell phone.

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

BLM only when it is a white guy doing the killing! 

You're spinning your wheel pappy.  Not sure what point you're trying to make. 

26 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Kind of an interesting thread on Twitter going right now about this guy. I'm not going to say in any way this justifies anything but sounds likes this jogging had been peeking in people's houses and got caught and the police knew about him doing it.

Also a report that he was stopped trying to injury school with a gun at 1 point in his life. But naturally we see him in a tuxedo on the news. Didnt do nuffin

I don't know anything about this guy but let's assume he's a bad guy.  That doesn't justify what these "vigilantes" did.  I've never had a problem with vigilantes.  As long as they do things right and accept the consequences of their actions.  Police have procedures they follow when apprehending a suspect.  Generally, They don't chase suspects with their guns drawn.  I don't know what the exact charges are for these guys but they should get manslaughter or murder 2.  1st degree murder is not warranted but a significant prison sentence is.

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Take a poll of 1000 random black ladies on the street and 999 will think the complete opposite is true. They will also guess that cops kill blacks at a far higher rate than whites when in fact whites are killed in vastly higher numbers. 

Nope. They know. They know who they are calling 911 about. The rest is theatre.  I don’t know how people think so many blacks end up in jail without black witnesses. Kind of impossible to prosecute them with just white witnesses and white juries in all black areas. 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

I don't know anything about this guy but let's assume he's a bad guy.  That doesn't justify what these "vigilantes" did.  I've never had a problem with vigilantes.  As long as they do things right and accept the consequences of their actions.  Police have procedures they follow when apprehending a suspect.  Generally, They don't chase suspects with their guns drawn.  I don't know what the exact charges are for these guys but they should get manslaughter or murder 2.  1st degree murder is not warranted but a significant prison sentence is.

Yeah I agree. I'm just saying if the rumors are true that this guy was peeking in windows, And a couple of guys potentially property owners started chasing him away with guns drawn to get him to stop to call the police and a struggle ensues this is how bad things happen. 

I lean more towards this narrative than I do two white guys are just rolling around in the back of pickups looking for black guys to shoot down.

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

Yeah I agree. I'm just saying if the rumors are true that this guy was peeking in windows, And a couple of guys potentially property owners started chasing him away with guns drawn to get him to stop to call the police and a struggle ensues this is how bad things happen. 

I lean more towards this narrative than I do two white guys are just rolling around in the back of pickups looking for black guys to shoot down.

The KKK shares your views

Just curious, since I've never been a peeping tom, isn't the peaking in windows thing more of a night time activity?  Do people really go around in broad daylight walking onto properties and looking for open windows with no fear of neighbors seeing them?   This video was shot in broad daylight. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The KKK shares your views

Aww... Do you have white guilt cuck? 

You're probably one of those white guys in those videos where a white guy is kissing a black man's boots in a public square.

Just now, cyclone24 said:

Aww... Do you have white guilt cuck? 

You're probably one of those white guys in those videos where a white guy is kissing a black man's boots in a public square.

Didn't mean to anger you, but if your tendency is to lean towards them having some kind of peeping tom (in broad daylight) backstory rather than what we can all see clearly on the video, then you are a racist. It's time to come to grips with that

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Didn't mean to anger you, but if your tendency is to lean towards them having some kind of peeping tom (in broad daylight) backstory rather than what we can all see clearly on the video, then you are a racist. It's time to come to grips with that

OK well let's do this....what would you like to wager that we find out a little bit more about Mr. Tuxedo jogger? 

I got a hunch that hes not so squeaky clean and probably wasn't that day either.

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Just curious, since I've never been a peeping tom, isn't the peaking in windows thing more of a night time activity?  Do people really go around in broad daylight walking onto properties and looking for open windows with no fear of neighbors seeing them?   This video was shot in broad daylight. 

When do you think most break-ins happen, in the middle of the night? No, they happen during the day when people are away at school or work. 

Also since you're so glib this may come as a surprise to you. Thieves don't walk around in black and white striped shirts and masks around their eyes. That's only in the movies.

Just now, cyclone24 said:

OK well let's do this....what would you like to wager that we find out a little bit more about Mr. Tuxedo jogger? 

I got a hunch that hes not so squeaky clean and probably wasn't that day either.

He was jogging to job site after job site trying to find work. Which is why he was wearing boots during his 12 mile jog.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

I've said from the start of this thread and I still say the same thing...my feelings on the video and the fact that these racist thugs should be charged with murder/manslaughter is not dependent on any other information.    Never once said the kid was squeaky clean. Never cared whether or not he was. It's irrelevant.  There may be factors that determine if they should spend their life in prison or just a few years, but the video speaks for itself. 

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Why do you believe this to be true?  Where did you read it?  Can you provide a link?

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

When do you think most break-ins happen, in the middle of the night? No, they happen during the day when people are away at school or work. 

Also since you're so glib this may come as a surprise to you. Thieves don't walk around in black and white striped shirts and masks around their eyes. That's only in the movies.

They don't????  

Just now, Alias Detective said:

Why do you believe this to be true?  Where did you read it?  Can you provide a link?

I didn't read it, I heard someone say this on the radio this morning but haven't heard it since. So it may be inaccurate.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I've said from the start of this thread and I still say the same thing...my feelings on the video and the fact that these racist thugs should be charged with murder/manslaughter is not dependent on any other information.    Never once said the kid was squeaky clean. Never cared whether or not he was. It's irrelevant.  There may be factors that determine if they should spend their life in prison or just a few years, but the video speaks for itself. 

I don't disagree with that... I'm just saying the narrative of big racist whitey's rolling commando in a pick up probably isn't accurate. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I didn't read it, I heard someone say this on the radio this morning but haven't heard it since. So it may be inaccurate.

It’s inaccurate.  Stop spreading fake news.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I don't disagree with that... I'm just saying the narrative of big racist whitey's rolling commando in a pick up probably isn't accurate. 

Well then you should probably stop trying to prepare a defense for them.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Go lift some weights

• Haha 1

Commercial burglaries mostly happen at night. Residential mostly happen during the day. Burglars tend to not want to confront people. More people are home at night than during the day.Most commercial establishments are closed at night .  Burglars want stuff and money or drugs. You’re welcome. 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

I wish we could still quote manip names so I could change yours to "Self-Loathing White Guy"

• Haha 1

Just now, Casual Observer said:

I wish we could still quote manip names so I could change yours to "Self-Loathing White Guy"

Cuck for short. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

That would be awesome. And would really show your cleverness.  I'm hoping they make the change for you

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

That would be awesome. And would really show your cleverness.  I'm hoping they make the change for you

Not clever when it's so obvious.  The only change I wish for is that someone makes me dictator for a day.  I would deport you to Liberia.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Casual Observer said:

Not clever when it's so obvious.  The only change I wish for is that someone makes me dictator for a day.  I would deport you to Liberia.

I hope they make that change for you too. I just want you to be happy

Madison Harris. Mississippi. 

31 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

He would be someone's piss boy over there. Over here this country protects dopey pvssies to run around the streets and post their puke all over the internet.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

He would be someone's piss boy over there. Over here this country protects dopey pvssies to run around the streets and post their puke all over the internet.

I'm 230 pounds. Built like a strong safety. Wouldn't be a piss boy in any country. But you sure are cute when you strut your keyboard toughness. 🤣