KSB2424

Ahmaud Arbery

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I thought Brandon was an AZ cop?

My bad I changed it.

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

doesnt change much, hes versed on the Georgia Law, burglary is a felony

The video he showed of Arbery running from the house after being confronted by the neighbor would IMO indicate he knew he was doing something he shouldn't.

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

doesnt change much, hes versed on the Georgia Law, burglary is a felony

But trespassing isn't

Like I said, I've wandered into unfinished houses many times in my life.  Was never arrested. Was never shot by two white guys

1 minute ago, nzoner said:

The video he showed of Arbery running from the house after being confronted by the neighbor would IMO indicate he knew he was doing something he shouldn't.

Jogging. He was jogging. 

55 minutes ago, nzoner said:

Excellent video from a former Arizona cop.It's almost 15 minutes long but explanation of whole scenario should be heard.

Excellent video that allows us to throw out some nonsense being spread. 

1. The house was an unoccupied home that was being renovated - NOT an unfinished home - Burglary. 

2. Reggie was not out for a jog - he was up to no good. 

Just ran 10 miles I did 16 breakins and 12 fights with men with guns.

24 minutes ago, The Observer said:

But trespassing isn't

Like I said, I've wandered into unfinished houses many times in my life.  Was never arrested. Was never shot by two white guys

Why were you "wandering" in other people's homes? And how does that justify someone else being a total douche bag criminal too?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Why were you "wandering" in other people's homes? And how does that justify someone else being a total douche bag criminal too?

A few times, it was when I lived with my parents and didn't have a care. I'd go into houses and fingerbang my girlfriend.  As I grew older, I'd go in out of curiosity.  Different reasons. None that made me a felon though 

“ I’ve wandered into many unfinished homes in my life”. Thats Digby34 level bullshit. Total clown. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

A few times, it was when I lived with my parents and didn't have a care. I'd go into houses and fingerbang my girlfriend.  As I grew older, I'd go in out of curiosity.  Different reasons. None that made me a felon though 

:doh:

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

“ I’ve wandered into many unfinished homes in my life”. Thats Digby34 level bullshit. Total clown. 

He did it to "fingerbang".  :lol:

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Always the hero in his stories. Getting ass and breaking rules. Rebel rebel. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

He did it to "fingerbang".  :lol:

It’s so fockin stupid. Even if it were true why would a guy on the other side of 50 talk like that? Clown. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, The Observer said:

But trespassing isn't

did you go there multiple times at night, have the cops called on you?

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s so fockin stupid. Even if it were true why would a guy on the other side of 50 talk like that? Clown. 

He sounds like Leonard from the Big Bang Theory when he tries to act cool. Only, a not smart version.  "Fingerbang." That is fvcking funny. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Always the hero in his stories. Getting ass and breaking rules. Rebel rebel. 

Wow, if fingering a girl in high school makes me a hero in your eyes, it sure tells a lot about your school days.  Yikes  🤣

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

did you go there multiple times at night, have the cops called on you?

Not yet.  Still waiting.  Keep in mind, I'm white

So, white people can go into homes and not get shot,  but black people cant. Got it. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wow, if fingering a girl in high school makes me a hero in your eyes, it sure tells a lot about your school days.  Yikes  🤣

I’d have to believe your bullshit for that to be true. I don’t. Neither does anyone else. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

1. The house was an unoccupied home that was being renovated - NOT an unfinished home - Burglary. 

Nobody will watch that, they don't care, they've already picked their side.

3 hours ago, peenie said:

He has X-ray vision now? He knew there was a man in front of the truck with a gun?

peenie, have you not seen the video?  Aubrey was running on the left side of the road, the man outside of the truck was standing in plain view also on the left side of the road.  The truk was on the right side of the road.  It's clear as day on the video. 

1 hour ago, nzoner said:

Excellent video from a former Arizona cop.It's almost 15 minutes long but explanation of whole scenario should be heard.

This is good. Explains it all well. Too bad Peenie and Fingerbang Newbie won't care to watch.

The video shows the dude walking, looking around, then sprinting into the house. Then when someone else walks up a few minutes later, they yell at him and then he sprints away.

And then, he's all of a sudden an "innocent black guy jogging". Those people covering up for that criminal should go to prison.

25 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wow. You’ve been a POS your whole life. Sad. :(

20 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Not yet.  Still waiting.  Keep in mind, I'm white

So, I had the cops called on me for sitting in my car while talking on the phone in an apartment complex I lived in. Does that mean I'm black?

And you REALLY need to change your alias to FingerBang. :lol:

Just now, Utilit99 said:

So, I had the cops called on me for sitting in my car while talking on the phone in an apartment complex I lived in. Does that mean I'm black.

And you REALLY need to change your alias to FingerBang. :lol:

Oh look at you.  Trying to play the hero as if you have friends to talk to on the phone

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

Newbie needs mental help ASAP.

Serial trespasser fingerbanger. It’s a cry for help. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Newbie needs mental help ASAP.

That dude is a fvcking trip. So glad he was reinstated to post here. It should remind all of us the importance to vote because there are a lot of his kind running around the country. This is his fingerbang girlfriend. They look alike.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

So in other words you didn't make it to the 12:45 mark where he sates there's also four other cases linked to this case so it's not an isolated incident.

He was up to no good is just your opinion. He may have been curious and if nothing was stolen he simply may have used bad judgement. It didn't mean he was a criminal! I don't have time to listen to the video (as I'm currently on a SKYPE meeting, but not paying attention, lol) at the moment but I will do so later.

If he was seen many times, is it possible that he just regularly runs through the neighborhood? Is that such an insane theory?

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

But trespassing isn't

If you had encountered people with guns and attacked them and tried to take their gun, you would have likely been shot. I feel like that’s the most important part of this whole story that is getting pushed aside. He is dead because he attacked a guy with a gun, not because he was black or harassed by 2 goons. Again, if he takes that gun, he kills both men. If he puts his hands up, he is alive today and there’s no story.

I don’t know why we have to dissect this. He wasn’t t jogging or there innocently. The shooter had no right to draw a gun on him.  There was no threat of DPF  by the trespasser. Brought a Gun to a fistfight. Now go to prison.  Not complicated. 

14 minutes ago, peenie said:

He was up to no good is just your opinion. He may have been curious and if nothing was stolen he simply may have used bad judgement. It didn't mean he was a criminal! I don't have time to listen to the video (as I'm currently on a SKYPE meeting, but not paying attention, lol) at the moment but I will do so later.

If he was seen many times, is it possible that he just regularly runs through the neighborhood? Is that such an insane theory?

peenie, you need to get updated on the facts of the story.  I'll just leave it at that.

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

If you had encountered people with guns and attacked them and tried to take their gun, you would have likely been shot. I feel like that’s the most important part of this whole story that is getting pushed aside. He is dead because he attacked a guy with a gun, not because he was black or harassed by 2 goons. Again, if he takes that gun, he kills both men. If he puts his hands up, he is alive today and there’s no story.

Are you trying to make the black kid out to be the aggressor?

30 minutes ago, nzoner said:

So in other words you didn't make it to the 12:45 mark where he sates there's also four other cases linked to this case so it's not an isolated incident.

I got that far and it sounds like Reggie is a career criminal. Thankfully he is no longer terrorizing this neighborhood. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t know why we have to dissect this. He wasn’t t jogging or there innocently. The shooter had no right to draw a gun on him.  There was no threat of DPF  by the trespasser. Brought a Gun to a fistfight. Now go to prison.  Not complicated. 

I agree but after seeing the longer video, where Aubrey was on the left side of the road and clearly sees the guy holding a gun, then sprints around the truck and confronts him and struggles / fights with him I'm wondering.

I still think the two guys hold some culpability.  I'm just not down with armed citizens arrests unless somebodies life is in danger. 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Are you trying to make the black kid out to be the aggressor?

Are you saying he wasn’t? Did you watch the video? He absolutely was the aggressor in the moment that decided wether the men would shoot or not. The white guys drove up on him with guns with the intent to either scare him, question him, contain him, whatever. Then they had to shoot when he tried to take the gun from one of them. 

The fact that the men had no reason to have guns drawn is irrelevent. You don’t attack a guy with a gun.

• Like 1