KSB2424

Ahmaud Arbery

2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Oh! So you are only concerned because there was a cover up! The cover up is what enrages you. You can’t stand cover ups  😂  Gotcha😉 

It all concerns me. Two white guys hunting down a black guy. Plus the corruption in the legal system. 

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

That didn't happen in Florida when Zimmerman was found not guilty nor in NYC when Eric Garner's death when they didn't even indict the officers involve and even though his death was ruled a homicide.

These two guys weren't cops. It seems they were out to scare off a trespasser, but I don't even know that for sure. All I see is the video of the black guy running into then out of the house, then him run straight at a guy holding a gun and assaulting him. That's it. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

It all concerns me. Two white guys hunting down a black guy. Plus the corruption in the legal system. 

Corruption drives you crazy I bet. 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Why don't you share the link to the video of the white guys attacking the black guy? I seemed to have missed that one.

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

That didn't happen in Florida when Zimmerman was found not guilty nor in NYC with Eric Garner's death, when they didn't even indict the officers involved, even though his death was ruled a homicide.

Homicide isn’t a charge. It is a medical term. 

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Homicide isn’t a charge. It is a medical term. 

Word play.  So unlike you

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Word play.  So unlike you

Did you find that link yet to the video of the white guys attacking the black guy? I'm looking forward to seeing it so I have an understand of all the accusations you have been throwing around here.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Did you find that link yet to the video of the white guys attacking the black guy? I'm looking forward to seeing it so I have an understand of all the accusations you have been throwing around here.

You must must be under the impression that I looked for it. 🤣

3 hours ago, peenie said:

I still believe that...

It was normal behavior to be curious about a home under construction. It was a structure with walls and frames and wood; no furniture, no clear rooms, no bathrooms, no appliances or even wiring. He was there for a few minutes only. He wasn't destroying the property, he wasn't sitting or smoking or eating or sleeping in it. He promptly left. 

It requires your imagination and paranoia to believe he was stealing or burglarizing the home. He left with nothing in his hands and didn't appear to be carrying a weapon. He confronted no one.

This is the impression I have as well, but I don't know. Can I take this as true? Is anybody contesting this?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

You must must be under the impression that I looked for it. 🤣

Well, you made assertions that they attacked the black guy. Just thought that maybe you had something to back it up rather than simple blind hatred.

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

This is the impression I have as well, but I don't know. Can I take this as true? Is anybody contesting this?

He may have left with nothing in his hands because someone shouted something to him and he took off like a rabbit out of there. But I don't even know how that is even the issue here. If I saw someone in my space and then sprinting out from my property with nothing in their hands I would still want to know WTF they were doing there. And if he sprinted away instead of just walking out and talking to the person who was yelling from the street, then I think he knew he shouldn't be there doing whatever he was doing or was going to do.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I don't know that "hunted down" is the wordsI would choose. Theyr were trying to apprehend a tresspasser they thought may have been a vandal or crimiminal as well. 

If he's unarmed, you want to have your hands free to tackle him. His hands weren't free, he'd brought a rifle with him. He didn't shoot him until Arbury grabbed his gun. 

It was stupid to take the gun but then it wsalso stupid to grab it... once he grapped the gun, a credible claim of self defense kicks in.

A good lawyer could look at every phase of that video and make a credible case the white guys did nothing illegal, which is different than saying they did nothing wrong..

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

He may have left with nothing in his hands because someone shouted something to him and he took off like a rabbit out of there. But I don't even know how that is even the issue here. If I saw someone in my space and then sprinting out from my property with nothing in their hands I would still want to know WTF they were doing there. And if he sprinted away instead of just walking out and talking to the person who was yelling from the street, then I think he knew he shouldn't be there doing whatever he was doing or was going to do.

Oh, it's all normal behavior.  I was in your garage last night, just looking around.  I didn't take anything, what's the big deal?  Secondly, stop saying this guy was "hunted down".  If he were hunted down they would have simply rolled up and blasted him from their truck.  That's not what happened here.

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Absolutely,the video that shows him running from the house after being yelled at by the neighbor is not a good look.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

I think you are right on about this. In the end, how can this be deemed a murder? Maybe other gun charges? Not sure of the laws down there.

Well, I get why some rednecks carry a gun, most of the rednecks I have known carry them....so that it a given, and another reason why you DO NOT ATTACK TWO REDNECKS IN A PICKUP TRUCK

If they did not have the gun then they simply beat the sh!t out of him, and he does not die, but hopefully learns a valuable lesson.....I am not entirely comfortable with every yahoo out there having the ability to get away with shooting people.

Its a tough balance here.  They had a right to shoot anyone who attacked them, but its seems like their behaviors may have egged it on. Maybe without the guns they act differently, who knows.

Another example of what happens when you have stupid people interacting....

4 hours ago, peenie said:

Lastly, reading how he was up to no good is insulting because for all anyone knows he admired the neighborhood and the people that lived there. 

😂😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

😂😂

There are some homes near me I wouldn't mind seeing the inside of. I wonder if the owners caught me wandering around in them if they would insult me by calling the cops and getting all pissed off that I was in there. And there is also another one being built that looks pretty amazing. I wonder if anyone would insult me if I just started wandering through the construction site inside and out?

14 hours ago, peenie said:

"A black man jogging and basketball and football don't count" :lol: "we don't swim and we don't jog"

They were chasing him with their car with guns blaring!!! They were trying to cut him off with their car. What should he have done? What do you think was going through his mind with a car trying to cut him off with a man carrying a gun in the back? Do you not think he was afraid??? Even if you can think of what was the best reaction, imagine if you were on foot and two men with a pick-up truck were following you and trying to cut you off as you were running down the street. I think he was simply trying to fight for his life.

Where I currently work, we have training where we are taught if we are cornered with a person with a weapon we should fight for our lives. Based on past experience, a black person running to a white person's house for help leads to your death. So, imo, fighting for you life was a proper response.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, peenie said:

They were chasing him with their car with guns blaring!!! They were trying to cut him off with their car. What should he have done? What do you think was going through his mind with a car trying to cut him off with a man carrying a gun in the back? Do you not think he was afraid??? Even if you can think of what was the best reaction, imagine if you were on foot and two men with a pick-up truck were following you and trying to cut you off as you were running down the street. I think he was simply trying to fight for his life.

Where I currently work, we have training where we are taught if we are cornered with a person with a weapon we should fight for our lives. Based on past experience, a black person running to a white person's house for help leads to your death. So, imo, fighting for you life was a proper response.

So you ran to a white person's house for help and that led to your death?

Nevermind. This is a good lesson for all. Stay out of other people's homes when not invited, or you might start something you can't finish.

9 minutes ago, peenie said:

So running toward a truck with two armed rednecks is the option you think a rational person would choose?  It a wonder you have managed to live this long....

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, peenie said:

The guns were not “blaring”. No shots were fired til he tried to take one of the guns. For someone afraid he was casually jogging towards them, not frantic or panicked at all. Imagine if it was me? If it was me I’d be running the other way, or into the woods where they can’t drive. Towards them would be the very last place I would run. He was not fighting for his life. The two men however, were, once they were attacked by Arbery.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

The guns were not “blaring”. No shots were fired til he tried to take one of the guns. For someone afraid he was casually jogging towards them, not frantic or panicked at all. Imagine if it was me? If it was me I’d be running the other way, or into the woods where they can’t drive. Towards them would be the very last place I would run. He was not fighting for his life. The two men however, were, once they were attacked by Arbery.

The story is taking on a life of it's own from one small video clip. Pretty soon the white dudes will have had a rope around the guy's neck and were dragging him behind the truck. Time for some popcorn.

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Was bleach involved?

No they had "blazing guns"....LMFAO

4 hours ago, RLLD said:

Just wondering what transpired prior to the attack

Chased him, cutting him off trying to detain him

24 pages for these three idiots. America. 

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

OK, I will assume that is correct.  

Is there any rational explanation for him then running toward them and assaulting them.  I mean, if I suspected someone were trying to abduct me, should I run at them and attack them or try to get away?   Maybe the guys was on drugs.....might explain why he was rummaging around someone elses property and then would attack.....

15 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Do you have a link to that video? I haven't seen it yet.

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

Another example of what happens when you have stupid people interacting....

Agree with this.  It was stupid to confront him with guns for trespassing on a construction site (something I have done while house shopping several times.)  It was stupid of him to charge people with guns confronting him.  He paid for his stupid action now it is their turn to pay for theirs. 

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

OK, I will assume that is correct.  

Is there any rational explanation for him then running toward them and assaulting them.  I mean, if I suspected someone were trying to abduct me, should I run at them and attack them or try to get away?   Maybe the guys was on drugs.....might explain why he was rummaging around someone elses property and then would attack.....

According to Dads statement the police report, the guy filming had also tried to cut him off.  I would assume he felt caught between the two, tried to avoid the son by going around passenger side of truck, and then son went to front of truck to intercept him

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Do you have a link to that video? I haven't seen it yet.

Dads statement in police report.

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Dads statement in police report.

Interesting. So if you are running away from a car, do you stay in the middle of the road when trying to get away from them? And if you were 30 yards behind that vehical, do you run to catch up with them and put yourself back in front of the car?

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Interesting. So if you are running away from a car, do you stay in the middle of the road when trying to get away from them? And if you were 30 yards behind that vehical, do you run to catch up with them and put yourself back in front of the car?

Noone will know those answers.  Maybe that road was the only exit out of the neighborhood and homeboy was just trying to get away. But if his intent was to attack, why not just attack son on drivers side of truck?  The son saw homeboy comin, so assuming homeboy ran to passenger side to flank the son is stupid.  I content that the men had already tried to cut him off, and the son intentionally went to the front of the truck to intercept him.  If the son simply left him alone, I bet homeboy woulda simply run past.

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

So you ran to a white person's house for help and that led to your death?

Not me personally! Renisha McBride

The murder of Renisha McBride, a 19-year-old black woman, occurred on November 2, 2013, in Dearborn Heights, Michigan, United States. Renisha McBride crashed her car at a street in Detroit, and then walked to a neighborhood in Dearborn Heights where she knocked on the door of a house. The homeowner, Theodore Wafer, shot McBride with a shotgun. Wafer contended that the shooting was accidental and that he thought his home was being broken into after he heard her banging on his door at 4:42 in the morning.

The shooting prompted some to claim her death was a result of racial profiling.

Wafer was convicted of second-degree murder on August 7, 2014, and received a sentence of 17 to 32 years in prison.

A teenager missed his school bus and walked but got lost and stopped to ask a home owner for directions: Brennan Walker

I'm sure you all would find an excuse for the above shooting as well.

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

If only I had the video of when my car brokedown on Crenshaw blvd and I went to knock on a black dudes door

You're still here to tell us about it, must not have been too bad.

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

You're still here to tell us about it, must not have been too bad.

yep, cause I didnt charge the guy with a gun, I turned and went the other way

I can't win with you guys.

:bench:

I give up.