KSB2424

Ahmaud Arbery

19 minutes ago, peenie said:

I think having small breasts makes me feel less appealing and less feminine. It must be so or else women all around the world wouldn't get breast implants. It really improves the figure.

I need you guys to stop trying to dig up negative things about Ahmaud. Pointing out that he stole something years ago or talked back aggressively to police officers has nothing to do with the day in question. No one is digging up the past of the two men that shot him.

If a prostitute is assaulted and raped while walking home, does she not deserve the police to apprehend the criminal? She commits a crime everyday by selling her body for money, yet, at that moment her sex was taken from her unwillingly. Doesn't she have a right to report her crime and have it investigated just the same as if she were a virgin? What does her past or what she did yesterday have to do with what was done to her at the moment she was raped??

Do you understand the correlation here?

Why the need to present statistics about black crime, wealth and education differences?

All smear tactics! Shame!

It goes into narrative. And that narrative has no problem destroying white people at all. So the story when it comes out is this tuxedo wearing jogging black man is gunned down by white supremacists for jogging. 

Then surprise surprise he wasn't out for some jog training for a 1/2 marathon in what do you know all of a sudden we have a video of him snooping around a property. Do you have any evidence that he was some home décor aficionado that just really loved carpentry? I'm going to go out on a limb and say he doesn't. He looked like he was snooping for something to steal.

Now I agree that the two goof balls should not have played hero which again goes into my anti gun stance but nobody has any problem drumming up white hate and it's manufactured. Let's be honest this exact scenario plays out in the black community 10 times a weekend in Chicago alone and nobody really cares. But it's fun when it's a white person that does it because now we can really hate those mean old white people. It's a joke and its narrative and we all know it.

36 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

He looked like he was snooping for something to steal.

But he stole nothing. Furthermore, DOZENS of people were shown walking in that very same home. A white couple went "snooping for something to steal" that very same day.

It's B. S. that he was looking for something to steal. If he's been there before as you guys have pointed out, then he knew there was nothing to steal.

How do you know he just wasn't looking around as I've done many times when looking to buy a home.

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

But he stole nothing. Furthermore, DOZENS of people were shown walking in that very same home. A white couple went "snooping for something to steal" that very same day.

It's B. S. that he was looking for something to steal. If he's been there before as you guys have pointed out, then he knew there was nothing to steal.

How do you know he just wasn't looking around as I've done many times when looking to buy a home.

For white people, there's basically a sign that says "Come in. Look around".  But for blacks, it's worthy of a death sentence.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, The Observer said:

For white people, there's basically a sign that says "Come in. Look around".  But for blacks, it's worthy of a death sentence.

This is why blacks fight so hard and get so angry when stuff like this happens. Here I am (me) just doing something innocuous and I'm seen as a criminal. I don't want the police to see me as threatening or dangerous. I don't want someone shooting me as I'm walking or running through their neighborhood. I don't want someone following me around while I'm shopping. Yes, there are horrible crimes committed at the hands of black people, but if I am a law abiding citizen I should be able to exist as any other law abiding citizen. If you can't improve the behavior of criminal minded blacks, neither can I! I can't change them. I can only influence myself, my family and those that I encounter.

Furthermore, crime has gone down tremendously. Yet fear of blacks doesn't seem to have decreased.

I have to work to see you all as not being racist and you all need to see blacks as being not being criminal. You know how that starts??? By not seeing Ahmaud as being criminal without proof and not trying to paint him as criminal by bringing up his past.

• Haha 1

Just now, peenie said:

This is why blacks fight so hard and get so angry when stuff like this happens. Here I am (me) just doing something innocuous and I'm seen as a criminal. I don't want the police to see me as threatening or dangerous. I don't want someone shooting me as I'm walking or running through their neighborhood. I don't want someone following me around while I'm shopping. Yes, there are horrible crimes committed at the hands of black people, but if I am a law abiding citizen I should be able to exist as any other law abiding citizen. If you can't improve the behavior of criminal minded blacks, neither can I! I can't change them. I can only influence myself, my family and those that I encounter.

Furthermore, crime has gone down tremendously. Yet fear of blacks doesn't seem to have decreased.

I have to work to see you all as not being racist and you all need to see blacks as being not being criminal. You know how that starts??? By not seeing Ahmaud as being criminal without proof and not trying to paint him as criminal by bringing up his past.

This is why players kneel. 

If you're going to claim he was a jogger that just wanted to take a look and you want to pump out that narrative give me any evidence whatsoever that he had a background in home décor or carpentry. Otherwise why would he be looking? Guessing hes not buying a house any time... you want to try to go with that narrative?

And why the fock do so many people think it's OK to just go snooping around a property?

Yep, an elderly white couple killed by a 29 year old black man. And the couple wasn't even on drugs or running through other people's homes. Nor did they attack the black guy that was pointing a gun at them.

Sad.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/maryland-couple-slain-at-delaware-veterans-cemetery-visited-sons-grave-almost-daily-surviving-son-says

But around 10:15 a.m. on that fateful Friday, at the Delaware Veterans Memorial Cemetery in Bear, the elderly couple – ages 86 and 85 – were both shot, just yards from their son’s grave, with Lidia dying at the scene and Paul, a U.S. Army veteran, dying in a hospital a day later.

The gunman was later identified as Sheldon Francis, 29, of Middletown, Del. Police responding to the scene later found him dead from a gunshot wound in a neighborhood near the cemetery.

It wasn’t immediately clear if he shot himself or was struck by police gunfire, the New York Post reported.

No motive was apparent either, the Delaware State Police told the Cecil Whig.

“He came up behind them, pulled out a handgun and did his thing. He shot our dad in the back of the head and then he shot our mom,” Ray said. “We don’t know if he shot our mom first in front of our dad or if he shot our dad first in front of our mom. We don’t even know if they saw him.”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yep, an elderly white couple killed by a 29 year old black man. And the couple wasn't even on drugs or running through other people's homes. Nor did they attack the black guy that was pointing a gun at them.

Sad.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/maryland-couple-slain-at-delaware-veterans-cemetery-visited-sons-grave-almost-daily-surviving-son-says

It's difficult being a white person in this country never knowing when a black person will come up from behind and shoot you.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

It's difficult being a white person in this country never knowing when a black person will come up from behind and shoot you.

Thankfully I am in a position to live and shop in places they cannot afford. I rarely have to interact with them. 

23 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

We don’t know the race of whoever shot and killed Seth Rich. Not fair 

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Are you kidding me?  It's not just white people who worry about it:

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/5978-there-is-nothing-more-painful-to-me-at-this-stage

True.

“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

Jesse Jackson

2 hours ago, peenie said:

I think having small breasts makes me feel less appealing and less feminine. It must be so or else women all around the world wouldn't get breast implants. It really improves the figure.

I can understand that feeling.  But keep in mind that different guys like different things.  Voltaire for instance loves the boy shape and is a little disappointed that his wife ballooned past 100 pounds.  Utilit99 likes similar.  Others like ginormous breasts.  I'm sort of an in the middle guy; a solid handful works just fine.  :cheers:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, peenie said:

And this is why blacks get shot/killed/end up in prison.  Just be normal and obey the law. Don’t come off as a threat or opposing.

Try it.....magic will happen!!

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Are you kidding me?  It's not just white people who worry about it:

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/5978-there-is-nothing-more-painful-to-me-at-this-stage

Black people are the biggest enemy of the black community. Orders of magnitude more blacks get killed by blacks than whites. No one oppresses them like their own, not even close. They are even racist to their own, too black, not black enough.

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Black people are the biggest enemy of the black community. Orders of magnitude more blacks get killed by blacks than whites. No one oppresses them like their own, not even close. They are even racist to their own, too black, not black enough.

And a black president for 8 years didn't give a shlt either. 

3 hours ago, Crestwood 2 said:

And this is why blacks get shot/killed/end up in prison.  Just be normal and obey the law. Don’t come off as a threat or opposing.

Try it.....magic will happen!!

Do you think I come off as a threat or opposing? Do you believe I don't obey the law?

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Do you think I come off as a threat or opposing? Do you believe I don't obey the law?

Do you bring illegal firearms to schools and go into people's homes uninvited?

Sorry guys, this thread is about 2 white men that shot a black man who posed a threat to no one. He stole nothing, he wasn't carrying a weapon and at the time when he was chased down the street and subsequently MURDERED he wasn't trespassing. This isn't about black crime this is about a white crime. Stop trying to deflect and stay on topic.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Do you bring illegal firearms to schools and go into people's homes uninvited?

Do you think I do? Cause I'm wondering how those statements apply to me at all.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Do you think I do? Cause I'm wondering how those statements apply to me at all.

Nope I don't. But the black man in this thread got shot by 1 white man who was attacked by that criminal black man. Why compare your situation to his? Did you get shot by some white man?

36 minutes ago, peenie said:

You seem very angry on a low rent message board. I can imagine how that translates into real life . You don’t like white people and you hate white people that . have nice things that you don’t. I know exactly who you are. All white people know what you are. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

You seem very angry on a low rent message board. I can imagine how that translates into real life . You don’t like white people and you hate white people that . have nice things that you don’t. I know exactly who you are. All white people know what you are. 

Says someone with multiple aliases.

Sorry guys, this thread is about 2 white men that shot a black man who posed a threat to no one. He stole nothing, he wasn't carrying a weapon and at the time when he was chased down the street and subsequently MURDERED he wasn't trespassing. This isn't about black crime this is about a white crime. Stop trying to deflect and stay on topic.

Does your daughter agree with this exact sentiment? 

Jaydon Hayden. Check that guy out. Wow. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Jaydon Hayden. Check that guy out. Wow. 

What the actual fuk?  Im sure we've failed him in some capacity.

Just now, Fireballer said:

What the actual fuk?  Im sure we've failed him in some capacity.

I mean, if that isn’t cause for national news/ outrage then what is? It’s very clear the media and liberals have two sets of rules. Anyone arguing against it at this point is a complete fool. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Dude that filmed the encounter from his car now charged with murder also.

Wait Wut?

Says someone with multiple aliases.

White people can sense your hate. That’s why you’re still poor and are treated differently. You’re an angry racist. Good luck with that. The world goes on gets better even though you get a angrier. That’s why YOU people grab weapons. 

3 hours ago, peenie said:

Close.

Its actually about two idiots who seemed to have stalked/chased this moron who was skulking around hoping to steal tools from a construction site, then the moron decided to attack the two idiots, and then one of those two idiots shot the moron.

Reducing this to skin color to absolve the participants of their actions is a sneaky way to paint the situation through the prism of racism so you can point and say "seeee!!  seeee!!  I told you the secret racism thing I fear is real!!".

It might feel good to think you proved something, but its a kind of sugar rush you want to avoid, and pretending the moron was just some sweet boy on a run ensures there will be more morons shot dead.  Instead you should be shouting from the roof tops.....hey morons....dont try to steal stuff from other people, lets start there....and then we all need to shout ....hey idiots, stop carrying guns and chasing morons, just call the police please.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

https://amp.detroitnews.com/amp/5237271002?__twitter_impression=true

Just another good boy defending himself from a 75 y/o nazi white supremacist in a nursing home.

NY Post lead story is the guy who filmed the jogger being killed charged with murder. Nothing on this. Peenie and her people are being used. They exploit these crimes for clicks and their agenda and go away until there is another one so they can use it again. They ignore in between. So keep getting riled up about this and let us know how it changes things for the better. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

NY Post lead story is the guy who filmed the jogger being killed charges with murder. Nothing on this. Peenie and her people are being used. They exploit these crimes for clicks and their agenda and go away until there is another one so they can use it again. They ignore in between. So keep getting riled up about this and let us know how it changes things for the better. 

The guy who filmed the "jogger" attacking the ex police officer is being charged with murder? You serious?

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The guy who filmed the "jogger" attacking the ex police officer is being charged with murder? You serious?

Yup. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. 

No focking way. You're gonna have to link that sh1t

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

No focking way. You're gonna have to link that sh1t

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-who-recorded-ahmaud-arbery-s-shooting-death-video-arrested-n1212496

Man who recorded Ahmaud Arbery's shooting death on video arrested on murder charges

William "Roddie" Bryan, 50, is the third person to be arrested in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery on Feb. 23.

The Georgia man who recorded the fatal shooting of Ahmaud Arbery was arrested Thursday on charges of murder and attempted false imprisonment, authorities said.

The man, William "Roddie" Bryan, 50, is the third person to be arrested in the death of Ahmaud Arbery, 25, on Feb. 23. Bryan will be booked into the Glynn County Jail, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation said.

Gregory McMichael, 64, and his son, Travis McMichael, 34, were arrested this month after the video of Arbery's fatal shooting was released. The McMichaels have said they believed Arbery was a burglary suspect.

Arbery's family has said he was going for a run when he was shot to death in the coastal city of Brunswick.