KSB2424

Ahmaud Arbery

Hopefully this is all a show and after a certain amount of time when people quickly forget about it, all three guys get off on the charges and they put Arbery's ashes in a jail cell like they should be.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Hopefully this is all a show and after a certain amount of time when people quickly forget about it, all three guys get off on the charges and they put Arberies ashes in a jail cell like they should be.

If Jethro and Cletus get off, the aftermath won't be forgotten for a long time. 

Just now, The Observer said:

But true justice will be served because Tyrone got what he asked for.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Focking clown world man. Did the people who called 911 get charged yet?

We are making it illegal to stop crime. Cops can't chase crooks. People can steal whatever they want so long as it's under a certain dollar value. Needles are given to drug users. 

Honk honk. 

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Focking clown world man. Did the people who called 911 get charged yet?

We are making it illegal to stop crime. Cops can't chase crooks. People can steal whatever they want so long as it's under a certain dollar value. Needles are given to drug users. 

Honk honk. 

Exactly. It's nuts. So if we see videos of someone punching someone else, the person who took the video from afar is guilty of assault? All cops with cameras of someone killing someone are also guilty of the same crime?

There has to be something up with this.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Exactly. It's nuts. So if we see videos of someone punching someone else, the person who took the video from afar is guilty of assault? All cops with cameras of someone killing someone are also guilty of the same crime?

There has to be something up with this.

The only people allowed to film is the government. Welcome to 1984.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

So if we see videos of someone punching someone else, the person who took the video from afar is guilty of assault? All cops with cameras of someone killing someone are also guilty of the same crime?

Dude, come on.  Youre being newbie here.  You know that some states will convict you of murder even if you werent the killer.  The camera man is getting hung up because he aiding by also trying to coral homeboy with his vehicle.  And pappy and son, even though they didnt intend to kill anyone, are prob gonna hang because it will be argued that they attempted to kidnap homeboy.  Killing, even if accidental, while commiting a felony is murder.

Just now, Fireballer said:

Dude, come on.  Youre being newbie here.  You know that some states will convict you of murder even if you werent the killer.  The camera man is getting hung up because he aiding by also trying to coral homeboy with his vehicle.  And pappy and son, even though they didnt intend to kill anyone, are prob gonna hang because it will be argued that they attempted to kidnap homeboy.  Killing, even if accidental, while commiting a felony is murder.

No it's not. Plus, the white guy was attacked.

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No it's not.

Uh yeah it is dude. The law in Georgia actually says this...literally. For example, you rob a store at gunpoint and accidently kill the clerk.  Congrats, youre charged with murder.  You shoot and kill accidentally while kidnapping, its murder.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Uh yeah it is dude. The law in Georgia actually says this...literally. For example, you rob a store at gunpoint and accidently kill the clerk.  Congrats, youre charged with murder.

The better example is you rob a bank and kill someone while driving away. SJW’s want to get rid of this. For some reason they have concocted. 

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Uh yeah it is dude. The law in Georgia actually says this...literally. For example, you rob a store at gunpoint and accidently kill the clerk.  Congrats, youre charged with murder.  You shoot and kill accidentally while kidnapping, its murder.

So, you rob a drug store and kill someone and I see it happen, I get murder charges too? All of a sudden I'm a murderer if I film it but don't step in and try to stop the criminal?

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So, you rob a drug store and kill someone and I see it happen, I get murder charges too?

If you aid the robbery, yes. Anything from planning or driving getaway car.  This is how they usually get "innocent" teen girls to roll on thug  boyfriends who shoot people. Charge her with murder, and she will sing like a canary.

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

If you aid the robbery, yes. Anything from planning or driving getaway car.

What a slippery slope that is. Let's see what the verdicts end up to be.

Y’all  have turned this into Jethro and Cletus versus Tyrone.  Good job folks.  

:oldrolleyes: 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What a slippery slope that is. Let's see what the verdicts end up to be.

Thats why Dad is charged with murder also, and he didnt pull the trigger.  Georgia says if you do any of the following, youre just as fuked as the shooter. I bet the angle is that dad orchestrated the crime of kidnapping, and son accidentally shoots and kills homeboy. Thats why cameraman is fuked too, he participated in the attempt to kidnap.

O.C.G.A. §16-2-20 dictates when a person is a party to a crime. A person is concerned in the commission of a crime only if he:

1. Directly commits the crime;
  2. Intentionally causes some other person to commit the crime under such circumstances that the other person is not guilty of any crime either in fact or because of legal incapacity;
  3. Intentionally aids or abets in the commission of the crime; or
  4. Intentionally advises, encourages, hires, counsels, or procures another to commit the crime.

I remember learning that if a murder occurs inside a bank during a bank robbery, everyone involved is charged, not just the guy who pulled the trigger. The guy who sat outside in the getaway car is charged equally. 

I wondered how in the world did the guy filming just happen to pull out his camera at that exact moment and why wasn't he at all shocked at the circumstances. It was because he was called and had been following him with his truck as well. 

I bet they are hoping he'll testify against them so he can get off on a lesser charge.

(Based on nothing more than watching police detective shows)

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

There was no Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman aftermath. 

11 minutes ago, peenie said:

There was no Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman aftermath. 

Newbie wishes for bad things to happen while Trump is president. He is the biggest fan of this virus. And he wants white people to go to prison for anything and everything guilty or not. What can you say? :dunno:

6 hours ago, peenie said:

I remember learning that if a murder occurs inside a bank during a bank robbery, everyone involved is charged, not just the guy who pulled the trigger. The guy who sat outside in the getaway car is charged equally. 

I wondered how in the world did the guy filming just happen to pull out his camera at that exact moment and why wasn't he at all shocked at the circumstances. It was because he was called and had been following him with his truck as well. 

I bet they are hoping he'll testify against them so he can get off on a lesser charge.

(Based on nothing more than watching police detective shows)

What school did your learn this at?  

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. 

He’ll be freed. Got to keep the animals at the zoo tamed for now.  Future or The  Game will drop a new track soon causing the diversion.  

1 hour ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Reading is fundamental. I clearly put there that I learned it by watching TV detective shows. You know what you need? A break from this thread and your anger and frustration.

It's a little distraction for 5 minutes to calm you down:

https://g.co/doodle/tvtr2vn

What a surprise that we have video of him in a Shoplifting arrest! 

Was he stealing from an IKEA because he loves home decorating? Or was it from Footlocker because hes a huge runner? Or wait...was it from Home depot because he was stealing carpentry and home improvement gear?

Which narrative are we picking?

2 hours ago, Crestwood 2 said:

Since you're unfamiliar with the topics I mentioned feel free to educate yourself on the following:

Accomplice Liability

Felony Murder

10 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

So what? What does that have to do with his shooting?

Just now, peenie said:

So what? What does that have to do with his shooting?

Why do you suppose the media used the picture of Arbery in a tuxedo?  

5 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

You mean a school photo? That seems like a standard choice.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

You mean a school photo? That seems like a standard choice.

When did he graduate?

13 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

The ones with the bullet holes in his chest were unavailable. 

• Thanks 1

Nobody gets away with murder in this country more than black males. It’s not even close. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nobody gets away with murder in this country more than black males. It’s not even close. 

But what does that have to do with this situation?

11 minutes ago, peenie said:

But what does that have to do with this situation?

Specifically? Not much.  But it does have something to do with the political narrative that comes from it. Like “We’re being hunted down”. That’s bullshit. But in this matter here, and not absolving the killers,   I’m willing to bet that Arbery had mental health issues. And that’s the system that really failed him. That system is broken. Anyone who has dealt with it can tell you that. Give them Some drugs and push them out the door until they really hurt themselves or someone else. That’s how that works. 

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Specifically? Not much.  But it does have something to do with the political narrative that comes from it. Like “We’re being hunted down”. That’s bullshit. But in this matter here, and not absolving the killers,   I’m willing to bet that Arbery had mental health issues. And that’s the system that really failed him. That system is broken. Anyone who has dealt with it can tell you that. Give them Some drugs and push them out the door until they really hurt themselves or someone else. That’s how that works. 

He entered the renovated home like other people have done. He did not steal anything and was chased by 2 trucks and with a person with a shotgun standing outside of their vehicle. If he was mentally challenged, all the worse.

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

He entered the renovated home like other people have done. He did not steal anything and was chased by 2 trucks and with a person with a shotgun standing outside of their vehicle. If he was mentally challenged, all the worse.

They wouldn’t know if he had mental health issues, which are different than mentally challenged. Mentally challenged individuals get better treatment than those with mental illness. People with mental illness generally get drugs. That’s the go to way of dealing with it. Often it doesn’t work because it’s dependent on the person actually taking the drugs, for starters. They also build up a tolerance for them. 

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

Was he stealing from an IKEA because he loves home decorating? Or was it from Footlocker because hes a huge runner? Or wait...was it from Home depot because he was stealing carpentry and home improvement gear?

Which narrative are we picking?

Are you talking about the vid of the cops questioning him about the TV?  If so, what became of that?  Was he charged?  Where did the TV go?  Otherwise, seems like someone said he stole something when he didn't.  

I think the state, due to the national public pressure, is overcharging all three (especially the guy that filmed it) and it will eventually backfire in a court of law.   For 1st or 2nd degree murder doesn't there have to be intent?  If the intention was to "hunt down and murder" this person why in the world would you A. call 911 and then B. film it? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They wouldn’t know if he had mental health issues, which are different than mentally challenged. Mentally challenged individuals get better treatment than those with mental illness. People with mental illness generally get drugs. That’s the go to way of dealing with it. Often it doesn’t work because it’s dependent on the person actually taking the drugs, for starters. They also build up a tolerance for them. 

You have said this a few times...nothing much to go on, but I have quietly agreed.  

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

You have said this a few times...nothing much to go on, but I have quietly agreed.  

Working backwards, you have to be a little nuts to run at a guy with a gun. Other things lead me to believe he is though. Parking his car in the middle of the grass by himself rapping? Wearing a heavy jacket and no shirt underneath it, petty crimes.  No mention of a job which leads me to think he’s on disability. I have seen a lot of that behavior from the neighborhood guy off his meds. 

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

It’s better than using his elementary school peewee football picture.