KSB2424

Ahmaud Arbery

17 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Are you talking about the vid of the cops questioning him about the TV?  If so, what became of that?  Was he charged?  Where did the TV go?  Otherwise, seems like someone said he stole something when he didn't.  

Kid had some really, really bad luck. 

17 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I think the state, due to the national public pressure, is overcharging all three (especially the guy that filmed it) and it will eventually backfire in a court of law.   For 1st or 2nd degree murder doesn't there have to be intent?  If the intention was to "hunt down and murder" this person why in the world would you A. call 911 and then B. film it? 

Common sense makes me so angry 😡 

This situation that's going on right now, is why I say that the Democrat party is the biggest terrorist organization this country is facing.  Al Qaeda isn't/wasn't as bad as they are.

34 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I think the state, due to the national public pressure, is overcharging all three (especially the guy that filmed it) and it will eventually backfire in a court of law.   For 1st or 2nd degree murder doesn't there have to be intent?  If the intention was to "hunt down and murder" this person why in the world would you A. call 911 and then B. film it? 

As I said im my posts last night, someone dies, intent or not, during comission of another violent felony, they charge murder.  The only way I see the camerman being charged with murder, is that the state is saying that theres an underlying crime in addition to murder.  My guess is kidnapping.  Whether it sticks, who knows.  But, as you implied, a murder arrest for this certainly calmed societal backlash...for now.

11 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

This situation that's going on right now, is why I say that the Democrat party is the biggest terrorist organization this country is facing.  Al Qaeda isn't/wasn't as bad as they are.

Things Tbay is not well versed in

1. Terrorists

2. Music

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

Things Tbay is not well versed in

1. Terrorists

2. Music

Music is BY FAR #1

So it came out (from an investigator for the Georgia Bureau of investigation) that the man (Travis McMichael) who shot Ahmaud Arbery called the victim a "f*cking n**ger" after the shooting and before police arrived. Details came from 50 year-old Roddie Bryan, the man who recorded the incident.  Ruh roh

• Thanks 1

Just now, The Observer said:

So it came out (from an investigator for the Georgia Bureau of investigation) that the man (Travis McMichael) who shot Ahmaud Arbery called the victim a "f*cking n**ger" after the shooting and before police arrived. Details came from 50 year-old Roddie Bryan, the man who recorded the incident.  Ruh roh

Good. Up it to a civil rights charge if it fits. 

27 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Under the jail he goes.  Fuk him. I figured pinching the camera guy would get him to roll on father/son.  

30 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So what!  Freedom of speech.  Would he have been better if he began breaking windows or setting his town on fire?  Bwahahahahahah

22 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

So what!  Freedom of speech.  Would he have been better if he began breaking windows or setting his town on fire?  Bwahahahahahah

Just shows mindset. And racism. Certainly didn't help his case that he was simply being a good Samaritan.  

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

These two guys were just protesting.....so we have to let them get away with stuff.....

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Well, it was obvious all along that they felt that way, hence the truck, guns and shooting death.

57 minutes ago, RLLD said:

These two guys were just protesting.....so we have to let them get away with stuff.....

Ouch

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Well, it was obvious all along that they felt that way, hence the truck, guns and shooting death.

Yeah, obviously.  But the actual word puts the nail in his coffin.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, RLLD said:

But they weren't protesting. They claimed they were making a citizens arrest. Please just stop it with the lack of empathy and understanding.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

But they weren't protesting. They claimed they were making a citizens arrest. Please just stop it with the lack of empathy and understanding.

Hey, they were just upset about building codes, maybe they thought he was a building inspector and started chasing him. Maybe they were going to burn a target store next......I mean, maybe they were just peaceful protestors.....   see how the game can come back on you when you pretend stuff?

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

They were protesting that someone from out of their area was going into other people's homes. Specifically those who are known to have carried illegal firearms into schools.

That's how they protest there.

I'm not sure why you all are calling them protestors. Perhaps I've missed a debate about that? I have no idea why you are using it in this circumstance. I haven't made any statements that support nor disavow the protestors.

Video also revealed that Arbury was struck by the McMichaels truck before the shooting. And also that he had a Confederate flag sticker on his toolbox.  

2 hours ago, peenie said:

What does a truck have to do with it? 

Are you stereotyping?  That is frowned upon peenie.  

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Video also revealed that Arbury was struck by the McMichaels truck before the shooting. And also that he had a Confederate flag sticker on his toolbox.  

Is that new video?

18 minutes ago, The Observer said:

If that is true, I reiterate what I said before---there was a self defense aspect to this and it was Arbery who was the one  defending himself against the attackers.  

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

If that is true, I reiterate what I said before---there was a self defense aspect to this and it was Arbery who was the one  defending himself against the attackers.  

Reading the police report and watching the video, it seems they were trying to corral him like an animal.

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Reading the police report and watching the video, it seems they were trying to corral him like an animal.

I haven't seen any other footage than the first, if that is the case then yeah, fry em'. 

USA Today

Richard Dial, a Georgia Bureau of Investigation special agent and the lead investigator on the Arbery case, told investigators Thursday he heard Travis call Arbery a racial slur as he laid on the ground after the shooting and before police arrived. 

Dial testified that Bryan first mentioned the slur in a May 13 interview with GBI, and to Dial's knowledge, Bryan had not mentioned it during previous interviews.

Dial alleges that McMichael used the same slur "numerous times" on social media and in messages. Body camera footage showed a Confederate flag sticker on the toolbox of his truck, Dial said. 

Dial also alleges that Bryan had several messages on his phone concerning race that Dial called "very concerning."

"There's evidence of Mr. Bryan's racist attitude in his communications, and from that I extrapolate the reason why he made assumptions he did that day," Dial said. "He saw a man running down the road with a truck following him, and I believe he made certain assumptions that were, at least in part, based upon his racial bias."

On Thursday, Dial described what happened leading up to the shooting, saying that when Bryan first saw the McMichaels pursuing the jogger, he yelled "Do you got him?" and then joined the chase. Dial said none of them had called 911 at this point.

The McMichaels and Bryan pursued Arbery and at one point, they trapped him between their trucks as he repeatedly tried to change directions and escape. Bryan repeatedly tried to block Arbery's path and his truck "made contact," with Arbery leaving a dent in vehicle, Dial said.

Bryan started recording and eventually captured video of Travis McMichael shooting Arbery three times, Dial said.

“I don’t think it was self-defense by Mr. McMichael. I think it was self-defense by Mr. Arbery,” Dial said during cross-examination. "I believe Mr. Arbery was being pursued and he ran 'til he couldn’t run anymore."

Dial testified that Gregory McMichael, meanwhile, called 911 while he was sitting in the bed of the pick-up truck during the altercation between his son and Arbery. He was armed with the same weapon he carried when he was an officer with the Glynn County Police Department, Dial said.

Dial said the McMichaels and Bryan pursued Arbery for about seven minutes from the time a neighbor called 911 about Arbery's presence in the neighborhood to the time Gregory McMichael called police to report the shooting. 

Gregory McMichael later told an officer responding to the scene that he had a "gut feeling" that Arbery was connected to burglaries in the area. Dial said he told police that during the shooting he said "don't shoot" to his son, "however the 911 call which recorded his statement does not reflect that." Video footage shows him "covering" his son with his weapon.

Horrible, entire thing sickens and saddens me.  :(

Wow.....

These are the things that can happen to you when you get known for carrying illegal firearms into schools and then going into other people's homes uninvited.

In another story, a dude wears a MAGA hat and gets mobbed by a massive group of black people. 

What can you say? :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

These are the things that can happen to you when you get known for carrying illegal firearms into schools and then going into other people's homes uninvited.

In another story, a dude wears a MAGA hat and gets mobbed by a massive group of black people. 

What can you say? :dunno:

If they killed that kid, they deserve murder charges too. 

On 6/4/2020 at 2:30 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Good. Up it to a civil rights charge if it fits. 

Herby bump

On 6/4/2020 at 2:58 PM, Fireballer said:

Under the jail he goes.  Fuk him. I figured pinching the camera guy would get him to roll on father/son.  

Hi Herby

• Thanks 1

On 5/21/2020 at 9:20 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

NY Post lead story is the guy who filmed the jogger being killed charged with murder. Nothing on this. Peenie and her people are being used. They exploit these crimes for clicks and their agenda and go away until there is another one so they can use it again. They ignore in between. So keep getting riled up about this and let us know how it changes things for the better. 

Hi HT

On 5/8/2020 at 5:20 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m glad Donald Trump is President right now. Otherwise we might see violent riots in the street like under Obama. 

still glad?