Chicago Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 730
Shot & Wounded: 3451
Total Shot: 4181
Total Homicides: 777

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

The people that will hate this verdict are the race baiters and rioters.  Al Sharpton for one.

Sharpton is pissed that Crump has taken over the #1 ambulance chaser spot from him. His income has really taken a hit since Crump arrived on scene. Crump said to keep this gold mine operational. When asked about Chicago, he said 'C'mon man, there's no money in that place'.

58 minutes ago, peenie said:

You guys, that’s not fair. I said, if Kyle was black or Muslim, I don’t believe he would’ve been seen as a victim. I said that the verdict was correct but I don’t think a black or brown person would’ve been found not guilty.

You're right, a black or brown person wouldn't have been found not guilty.... but that's because they'd never have been charged.

58 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Guilty is 100% spot on here.   I am glad these clowns were held accountable.  We do not need people roaming the streets "enforcing" the law, that is why we have police.

Now, if the locality decides to defund or hamstring the police, then let the locals have at it.

Yup

55 minutes ago, peenie said:

Geez, how can you say that and yet….

He can say that because the police in these guys' area were doing their job because their government allowed them to do it... unlike in Wisconsin, where the police were told to stand down.

21 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

The nation celebrates!!!!  :banana:

The nation doesn't give shlt. :dunno:

Chicago Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 730
Shot & Wounded: 3451
Total Shot: 4181
Total Homicides: 777

You don’ either. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I gotta admit......I really don't know anything about this case :dunno:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, peenie said:

You guys, that’s not fair. I said, if Kyle was black or Muslim, I don’t believe he would’ve been seen as a victim. I said that the verdict was correct but I don’t think a black or brown person would’ve been found not guilty.

Peenie, you really do seem like a good person, but your inability to recognize nuance in these situations is astounding.  You take the MSM bait every time. I know you say you don't read alot about these murders, police shootings, etc but you always have a strong opinion on them. I know you are quite intelligent, but your ignorance on this stuff is really something. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Cloaca du jour said:

They got it right...move along

That’s what normal, decent people do. Other people go another way. 

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

They got it right...move along

Agree,  But shouldn't someone complain that it ended this way> I mean, there was no shortage of focking crying when the Rittenhouse outcome was properly completed...

An all white jury, convicted an all-white set of perps in Georgia....are we still to pretend there is racial injustice in the court system? 

It would just be really nice if the AA community would STFU about this stuff, accept that the system works, and that they have a cultural issue they need to fix.

Thousands of black people get murdered every year and no one is ever arrested. Someone is getting away with murder by the bucketload, and it ain’t whitey.  

9 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

2 correct verdicts in a row..judges are really screwing the narrative

Yea wow.  3 bigger cases recently.  Minny cop guilty.   These guys guilty.   Then Rittenhouse shoots white people...somehow this is a racial issue....found not guilty. 

Yeah man black have it oh so tough.  Never get any justice.   The whole narrative is a joke and people got played by the race baiters.  Bad.

13 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Agree,  But shouldn't someone complain that it ended this way> I mean, there was no shortage of focking crying when the Rittenhouse outcome was properly completed...

An all white jury, convicted an all-white set of perps in Georgia....are we still to pretend there is racial injustice in the court system? 

It would just be really nice if the AA community would STFU about this stuff, accept that the system works, and that they have a cultural issue they need to fix.

In private, psycho Joy Reid is bitching up a storm about this verdict. No material for her racist ass to work with over the next week or so. She wanted these rednecks to go free more than they did.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

In private, psycho Joy Reid is bitching up a storm about this verdict. No material for her racist ass to work with over the next week or so. She wanted these rednecks to go free more than they did.

I bet, in fact I guarantee...... she comes out and says something to the effect of "this one judgement and outcome does not mean white supremacy and a biased legal system does not exist..."

OK, fine, then the Rittenhouse "one judgement and outcome" does not mean it DOES exist you focking  cooont

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Thousands of black people get murdered every year and no one is ever arrested. Someone is getting away with murder by the bucketload, and it ain’t whitey.  

No $ there. All ya get if ya try and pimp those murders is this: :yawn: 

Just now, RLLD said:

I bet, in fact I guarantee...... she comes out and says something to the effect of "this one judgement and outcome does not mean white supremacy and a biased legal system does not exist..."

OK, fine, then the Rittenhouse "one judgement and outcome" does not mean it DOES exist you focking ######.....

That's about right. She and her trolls are working on an angle to try and squeeze a rating point out of her failed existence.

14 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

You could not care less about a single black murdered Chicagoan.

I worry about the crime. I have a lot of family and friends that live there. 

But keep trying. :thumbsup:

The reason Chicago and Baltimore get no play because there is no way to spin it and gain votes.  Its like chernobyl..probably less safe.

10 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yup

He can say that because the police in these guys' area were doing their job because their government allowed them to do it... unlike in Wisconsin, where the police were told to stand down.

They were? Is that why he went there? Because the police were told not to intervene? If so, I didn’t know that. That certainly makes a huge difference. No wonder people thought he was being heroic. I don’t recall that piece of information. Are you sure?

1 hour ago, peenie said:

They were? Is that why he went there? Because the police were told not to intervene? If so, I didn’t know that. That certainly makes a huge difference. No wonder people thought he was being heroic. I don’t recall that piece of information. Are you sure?

Posting at 3am peenie? 

2 hours ago, peenie said:

Yes.  It's a fact and was testified to during the trial.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Posting at 3am peenie? 

Yeah, I’m cooking for Thanksgiving.

i just finished making homemade cranberry sauce. I’m making Turkey stock for the gravy and string beans. 

I’ve been watching this Chinese drama called The Story of Yanxi Palace. It has 70 episodes but I’m only on episode 12. 

13 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

13 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

How many are white in your  Chicago stats?  

15 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Even when caught on video and they know who did it, they do not arrest anyone.   It is just two black people fighting and who ever wins is just considered to acted in self-defense.  

15 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

White supremacist riots definitely aren't as great as blm riots. Thats for sure 

It's because their wives don't know how to cut the eye holes right in their pillow cases.

On 11/23/2021 at 6:34 AM, RLLD said:

I do not deny that the tactic is rather effective.  Lie...repeat that lie until it becomes a truth.   When challenged, label the challenger with a nasty identifier and declare THEM as the liar....

The effectiveness of this tactic is pretty strong.

Like the big lie?

Steve Bannon is reported as saying the best way to win is to flood the field with BS. 60 + different lawsuits about the so-called stolen election and every single one has been thrown out due to lack of Merit. Even by Trump appoint judges.  Giuliani is on court record saying there was no election fraud when he's finally under oath. Sidney Powell is using the defense that bullshiit is protected speech.

But yeah, its just The Left...

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

It's because their wives don't know how to cut the eye holes right in their pillow cases.

NSFW language

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You're right, a black or brown person wouldn't have been found not guilty.... but that's because they'd never have been charged.

Meanwhile, back in the real world: 13% of people in America are black. 40% of prisoners in America are black.

But sure, black people never get arrested or convicted…. 🤦‍♂️

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Meanwhile, back in the real world: 13% of people in America are black. 40% of prisoners in America are black.

Criminals get arrested and convicted. Lots of them don’t.  The clearance rate for murders in crime ridden cities is around 45 pct in a good year. Lots of black men are literally getting away with murder. Neve mind all the robberies and assaults that are never reported, never mind investigated. Live by the stats, die by the stats. You have little understanding of them.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

We should let violent criminals out to make it "equitable," like that Waukesha monster, amirite?!

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

wow thats great for blacks considering they commit 52% of the crimes, they are under convicted

19 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

wow thats great for blacks considering they commit 52% of the crimes, they are under convicted

Reported crimes. 

5 hours ago, dogcows said:

LOL, you're an idiot.

15 hours ago, peenie said:

No police were on the streets in Kensosha during that incident.  They were all by the courthouse and police station making sure people don't break in and destroy the government buildings.  That did NOT happen in Alabama.