KSB2424

Ahmaud Arbery

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Black guy gets killed by white hillbillies. Let’s cry about black people!

Gotta love the GC. :first: 

Black people, who only represent 13% of the US population, commit 58% of all violent crimes in the country. Let's cry about a couple white guys protecting their neighborhood.

Gotta love the liberals. :first:

On 11/27/2021 at 3:26 PM, Utilit99 said:

Black people, who only represent 13% of the US population, commit 58% of all violent crimes in the country. Let's cry about a couple white guys protecting their neighborhood.

Gotta love the liberals. :first:

Wow, these guys were just protecting their neighborhood? Well they can protect their neighbors in the prison cells near them now. Also, how about a more thoughtful discussion of crime stats?

• Thanks 1

Why are they basing the numbers on arrests and not reports? You’re not a victim of a crime unless there’s an arrest? And lol about the Hispanic/ Latin thing at the end. Reddit is a great source. 

9 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Wow, these guys were just protecting their neighborhood? Well they can protect their neighbors in the prison cells near them now. Also, how about a more thoughtful discussion of crime stats?

Black people commit 58% of violent crimes in the US.  I can't help you. :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Just the murders and the robberies. 

8 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

It is strange to fight that since that very FBI stat is frequently used to justify the bullsh!t claims of racism....:doh:

If not for that video, these 3 animals walk scott free on a cold blooded murder - glad they got it right. 

22 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

If not for that video, these 3 animals walk scott free on a cold blooded murder - glad they got it right. 

Agree.  Once again, the system worked.  Its not perfect, but it works rather well.  So, if people sit back and look at metrics and pretend that the system is unfair, they might want to first check behaviors and as why a group of people behave like focking morons....

• Like 1

Just like Shittenhouse, I have no idea who this guy is or what he did. I love my bubble