KSB2424

Ahmaud Arbery

A black family in Georgia is pressing authorities to act after the shooting death of their son. In late February, Ahmaud Arbery was killed after two white men chased him, but no charges have been filed. Now, shocking video apparently depicting the incident has emerged -- and is stirring outrage nationwide. Yamiche Alcindor reports.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/apparent-video-of-black-mans-shooting-death-sparks-national-outrage

9 times out of 10 these stories have more than what the full context shows, however in this case....fock that.  Even playing Devil Advocate even *if* this guy was the thief and running,  you don't drive out and "Citizens Arrest" a person with a gun, let alone shoot and kill them in the middle of a road.  

Unless something astronomical comes out, this is second degree.  :angry:

I am conflicted. Middle Georgia in a lily white neighborhood and some good ol boys decide to take to shooting. 

On the other hand, this was in the Boston Globe:

“Jeneé Osterheldt: A Black man was lynched in Georgia. His killers have yet to be charged.”

This doesn’t look good. I can’t imagine what could possibly justify any of this. 

Im trying to figure out what happened.  This guy was just jogging by and these clowns shot him?  

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Im trying to figure out what happened.  This guy was just jogging by and these clowns shot him?  

They claim that they believed that he had stolen some things, they were making a citizen’s arrest, a fight ensued and the victim was shot in self defense. 

One of the two guys with guns worked with some of the local DA’s, so there are all sorts of conflicts of interest.

12 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

They claim that they believed that he had stolen some things, they were making a citizen’s arrest, a fight ensued and the victim was shot in self defense. 

One of the two guys with guns worked with some of the local DA’s, so there are all sorts of conflicts of interest.

Call the police, maybe even follow in your truck, all for it.

Dude was unarmed, and you initiated contact.  Not cool, manslaughter at the LEAST.  

Disclaimer:  I stand by this post unless something crazy unforeseen comes forth. 

Citizens arrest for a property crime is super sketchy.  Come on. And, even in law enforcement, you are taught that sometimes the best action is to be a good witness. This reeks of George Zimmerman.  Be a good witness and call the cops. 

LA riots!!! Loot, destroy, and kill white people at all costs!!!

I love how they talk about race in the news clip. God knows you would never want to leave that out of a crime. And here I thought we shouldn't see color. Plus, the dude that was killed started it.

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I love how they talk about race in the news clip. God knows you would never want to leave that out of a crime. I here I thought we shouldn't see color. Plus, the dude that was killed started it.

They would have left race out if black dudes shot a white guy.

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I love how they talk about race in the news clip. God knows you would never want to leave that out of a crime. And here I thought we shouldn't see color. Plus, the dude that was killed started it.

Cool rant. What is your opinion in this particular instance? Should the shooter be charged with murder/manslaughter? 

If he stole something from the shooters, he got what he deserved. Good riddance, Reggie. 

47 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

If he stole something from the shooters, he got what he deserved. Good riddance, Reggie. 

Except there is no evidence of that and even the shooters have not said that is the case.  Might as well just say, "If he was raping their daughters, then he got what he deserved."  :rolleyes:

Anyone notice the black guy at the podium wasn't wearing a mask. And neither were any of the black guys standing behind him. The 3 white guys were wearing them. 

And all along I have been hearing that it's the white people who are racist and want black people to die from this virus. Hmmm.

20 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Except there is no evidence of that and even the shooters have not said that is the case.  Might as well just say, "If he was raping their daughters, then he got what he deserved."  :rolleyes:

That is why my sentence started with the world "if" and yes, you can put many things after that and all would be correct. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, The Observer said:

Cool rant. What is your opinion in this particular instance? Should the shooter be charged with murder/manslaughter? 

So if you want to ask that, then tell me all the facts of the situation.

What happened preceding this incident? What happened after? What happened during? Why was someone following the truck recording it? Why did they post it instead of taking it to the police? Who are they? What was their motivation to all of sudden while driving pull the phone out and record ? Was the victim actually "jogging" as reported? Or was he doing something else?

Since it's a white on black possible crime, you want me to decide charges before all the facts are in?

Sounds about right for a liberal.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What happened preceding this incident? What happened after? What happened during? Why was someone following the truck recording it? Why did they post it instead of taking it to the police? Who are they? What was their motivation to all of sudden while driving pull the phone out and record ? Was the victim actually "jogging" as reported? Or was he doing something else?

Since it's a white on black possible crime, you want me to decide charges before all the facts are in?

One thing I know for a fact is that this isn't a story AT ALL if the victim's name is Andy Smith (white guy).  It's clearly a "hate crime" agenda.  Look, if the guys are guilty, fine, fry 'em (figuratively).  Sadly, that's not what's going to happen.  If the guys are guilty, the Democrats and liberal media will paint this as a hate crime and justification on their racism bull crap.

13 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Dude that was killed absolutely did not start it.  He was minding his own business jogging down the street when things "started."

21 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

There's a video. The guy is clearly unarmed. And the two guys sought him out.  There's really nothing else needed to know.  

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

There's a video. The guy is clearly unarmed. And the two guys sought him out.  There's really nothing else needed to know.  

So you, as always, have nothing.

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So you, as always, have nothing.

I have something alright. You are such a racist that you can't even criticize two white guys who attack and then kill an unarmed black guy. 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I have something alright. You are such a racist that you can't even criticize two white guys who attack and then kill an unarmed black guy. 

You have nothing. If the guy is guilty, kill him. Or as the left can put it, just do a late term abortion on him.

You are such a racist that you want to jump to judgement before facts are in. We may as well go back to having posses running around hanging people from trees when they don't like them if that is what thinking is.

20 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Well, to be fair, you want to know ALL the details and context.

With that said, a cannot fathom a scenario that would make this appropriate from what I saw.  This was awful. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

You have nothing. If the guy is guilty, kill him. Or as the left can put it, just do a late term abortion on him.

You are such a racist that you want to jump to judgement before facts are in. We may as well go back to having posses running around hanging people from trees when they don't like them if that is what thinking is.

Once the facts are in, I'll give my opinion on whether it should be murder or manslaughter. But the fact that it is an unwarranted death at the hands of the two white dudes is not in dispute. 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

Well, to be fair, you want to know ALL the details and context.

With that said, a cannot fathom a scenario that would make this appropriate from what I saw.  This was awful. 

Agreed. I need more facts to determine how long the white trash should spend in jail

Just now, The Observer said:

Once the facts are in, I'll give my opinion on whether it should be murder or manslaughter. But the fact that it is an unwarranted death at the hands of the two white dudes is not in dispute. 

You should go to some abortion rally where the other girls in your party care about your "hot takes on things."

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Agreed. I need more facts to determine how long the white trash should spend in jail

So you have no facts. Gotcha. At least you admit it.

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So you have no facts. Gotcha. At least you admit it.

Same amount of facts I had as when I watched the Ray Rice elevator video.  Didn't need a whole lot more

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Same amount of facts I had as when I watched the Ray Rice elevator video.  Didn't need a whole lot more

Yeah. Brilliant. Compare the two. Hang em high cowboy racist. Whitey gotta go. Let's get hussein back in power so he can ignore the 10's of thousands of deaths that occur during the seasonal flu when that good ole boy was charge.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah. Brilliant. Compare the two. Hang em high cowboy racist. Whitey gotta go. Let's get hussein back in power so he can ignore the 10's of thousands of deaths that occur during the seasonal flew when that good ole boy was charge.

You sure went a long way to avoid simply saying what everyone else here was able to say. 

45 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

In fairness, his name sounds like a felony.

That's what I was thinking.  It's drunk for Armed Robbery.  <_<

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I say that if the dead guy didn't do anything wrong, fry the two white dudes.

If the dead dude had prior arrests, let the white dudes go, and give them a reward.

• Haha 1

So judging by the video, the kid does look like he literally is just jogging when he got shot.  If those guys had a reason, I need proof.  Meaning, did someone call them in advance?  Did someone send them a picture?  I better see that.  Otherwise, I'm fine with first degree murder and frying the bastards.

I do find it appalling that the reporter needed to specify that the shooters were white.  It's specifically done to fit an agenda.  Had the shooters been black, this isn't a story.  If the victim was white, this isn't a story.  To me, any time someone specifically targets and kills someone else, there should be outrage... not only when the shooter is white and the victim is black.

• Like 1

We can only judge based on what we know and all we know is what we can tell from the video.  Looks like the guy is jogging, the other two instigated it and shot him.  Unless some shocking new evidence comes out, I think these guys should be thrown in jail.  Also, I find it shocking that these guys weren’t arrested yet.i need to hear some reason for that; they should have at least been taken into custody, even if they weren’t charged right away.

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

You sure went a long way to avoid simply saying what everyone else here was able to say. 

What's that? This guy killed 10's of thousands less people than obama did? So be it.

And... LeBron's take..

He's hunted everytime he walks out the door... Everytime..

:rolleyes:

Horrible situation, hopefully those guys pay for what they did.

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

And... LeBron's take..

He's hunted everytime he walks out the door... Everytime..

:rolleyes:

Horrible situation, hopefully those guys pay for what they did.

LeBron is a little smarter than Kaepernick.  And Kaepernick has difficulty forming a coherent sentence.