Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Hussein had 8 years in office to fix the seasonal flu which has been causing countless deaths and he chose not to do it

13 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I heard he also left broken Covid-19 test kits.  No wonder Trump has struggled. F**king Obama! 

Hussein did no such thing ya ole cow poke. He let thousands of people dying in the streets of the flu. Yee may want to pay attention from here on out. Now let's get those whities strung up and we can settle back with a bit of whiskey while we watch em swing before knowin what happened over there.

Let’s not forget the opioid crisis that killed so many under Obama. 

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Good point. Also, I wonder how many babies were allowed to be killed under his almighty reign of power.  

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don’t forget the kids in cages

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Good point. Also, I wonder how many babies were allowed to be killed under his almighty reign of power.  

Anyone else notice that the pro-life party got really comfortable with killing off thousands of people real quick?  Anything for the mighty dollar, amirite?

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Anyone else notice that the pro-life party got really comfortable with killing off thousands of people real quick?  Anything for the mighty dollar, amirite?

Wrong once again but that’s normal for you.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Wrong once again but that’s normal for you.

You should try offering facts for a change. Or even an opinion when someone posts something you don't like. At least pretend to have the ability to form a cohesive thought.   Just calling people a poopy-head all day isn't really contributing much.  Just screwing up the board for people who actually want to discuss the thread topic. 

• Haha 1

Let's not leave out this fun stuff when Hussein was managing the swine flu:

In another administration blunder, then-Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius publicly announced that 100 million doses of a vaccine would be available by October 2009.

While the figure jibed with an earlier estimate of 120 million made by the vaccine’s manufacturers, it didn’t factor in unforeseen production complications of which the administration was already aware.

The administration gradually revised its promise down to 40 million — but by October, as few as 11 million doses were available, according to one ABC News report cited by Politico.

By that point, some 22 million Americans had been infected, according to estimates by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention cited in the report.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

You should try offering facts for a change. Or even an opinion when someone posts something you don't like. At least pretend to have the ability to form a cohesive thought.   Just calling people a poopy-head all day isn't really contributing much.  Just screwing up the board for people who actually want to discuss the thread topic. 

Lift more weights

Don't worry we have Obama care now which fixed everything. Literally nobody wants to change it. Not even members of his own party.

Hopefully he's brought up on treason charges real soon. 

Rotten human being. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Hopefully he's brought up on treason charges real soon. 

Rotten human being. 

I bet he's shaking in his boots

16 hours ago, The Observer said:

Hussein wasn't pro life. :nono:

At least not for white people. Most racist president this country has ever seen.

• Like 2

Yeah. Good point.  Why didn't Obama fix the seasonal flu? 

If the country keeps going the direction we are going, Obama will be someone's slave someday. 

Remember when Trump blamed Obama for a shortage of medical supplies 3 years after he took office? That was a hoot

15 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Remember when Trump blamed Obama for a shortage of medical supplies 3 years after he took office? That was a hoot

How was Trump supposed to have time to restock?  He golfed 246 times since he took office. 18 holes takes time

25 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Its terrible Obama's economy has taken such a sudden downward spiral eh? 

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Its terrible Obama's economy has taken such a sudden downward spiral eh? 

Trump 3 years after he took office, Obama didn't restock the used medical supplies 😭😭

Just now, Frozenbeernuts said:

Trump 3 years after he took office, Obama didn't restock the used medical supplies 😭😭

Obama wants to claim the economy,  let him own the supplies too. 

5 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

And left him broken Covid-19 test kits.  🤣   If a guy is going to predict a virus that doesn't exist yet, the least he can do is provide tests for it that work.  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Obama wants to claim the economy,  let him own the supplies too. 

Look at you coming to Trumps aid when someone says something mean about him. He appreciates his lemming support group. 

1 minute ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Look at you coming to Trumps aid when someone says something mean about him. He appreciates his lemming support group. 

So it wasn't Barry's economy? 

Forget the flu, he didn’t even cure the common cold!  :cry: 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Forget the flu, he didn’t even cure the common cold!  :cry: 

I remember having sniffles once.  Fockin Obama!

18 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Criticizing Trump is like the bat signal for Dumbelina.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Criticizing Trump is like the bat signal for Dumbelina.

It's an Obama thread, mr kid sniffing proponent. 

Why didn't Obama stop drunk driving? 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I heard Obama beats puppies.

You'll be sickened and angry when you find out what he really does. :(:mad:

41 minutes ago, drobeski said:

It's an Obama thread, mr kid sniffing proponent. 

Pow! 

19 hours ago, 12th Man said:

You'll be sickened and angry when you find out what he really does. :(:mad:

Possibly.

7 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Possibly.

Go read about the $65,000 he spent on flying hot dogs into the WH.  Focking sickening human being.  

Obama was fine; he showed us that anyone can hold the office and the office keeps chugging along.  He was a one-term senator who was best known for voting Present during his tenure.  Other than that he accomplished... nothing really.  He seemed to go to some colleges although nobody seems to remember him.  Did some... community organizing, voted Present, then BOOM!  Charismatic hopey changey black guy burst on the scene.  The country did fine anyway, life moved on, just like it will when Trump wins in November.  Some on the left will be apoplectic about it, but that just adds to the fun.

On 5/7/2020 at 3:21 PM, The Observer said:

I heard he also left broken Covid-19 test kits.  No wonder Trump has struggled. F**king Obama! 

So what was your answer on why Hussein murdered thousands of people by not fixing the seasonal flu? I think I missed that with all the deflections you have going on here.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So what was your answer on why Hussein murdered thousands of people by not fixing the seasonal flu? I think I missed that with all the deflections you have going on here.

I already stated that I'd never forgive Obama for this.