12th Man

INDICTMENT THREAD

INDICTMENTS NEXT!  

16 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH TRAITOR GETS INDICTED FIRST?

• Loretta Lynch
    • Sally Yates
    • John Brennan
    • James Clapper
    • James Comey
    • Andrew McCabe
    • Susan Rice
    • James Baker
    • Peter Strzok
    • Lisa Page

55 minutes ago, The Observer said:

How about Dr Birx?  Remember that time Trump was asking her about injecting disinfectants inside people's bodies and she was looking at him like he was the dumbest person on the planet?  How is that not illegal???

Guess you never heard of chemotherapy.

https://intelligence.house.gov/russiainvestigation/

6000+ pages of transcripts released.

Grenell bent Schiff over and pounded him into submission.

And lol at Schiff putting a 1000 word opinion piece at the top claiming Trump did collude with Russia, despite no charges from Mueller, and that Trump colluded with Ukraine, despite total exoneration in the Senate. What a loser.

• Thanks 1

I chose Comey being the first but...I would love to meet Peter Strzok so I could personally wipe that smug focking grin off his face. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, joneo said:

I chose Comey being the first but...I would love to meet Peter Strzok so I could personally wipe that smug focking grin off his face. 

Best post ever

Grenell dropped off a satchel of documents to Barr today, supposed to be another release tomorrow.

Insiders say it will prove Adam Schiff lied to the American people bout Russia Collusion.

From the transcripts above, DNI Clapper says under oath he never saw a shred of evidence that anyone in the Trump campaign colluded with Russia.

The entire house of cards is folding.

6 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Grenell dropped off a satchel of documents to Barr today, supposed to be another release tomorrow.

Insiders say it will prove Adam Schiff lied to the American people bout Russia Collusion.

From the transcripts above, DNI Clapper says under oath he never saw a shred of evidence that anyone in the Trump campaign colluded with Russia.

The entire house of cards is folding.

I hope so. Schiff is pond scum.

Easy explanation of what happened here. Flynn, while a member of the Obama administration,  contradicted the administrations claim that Al-Queda was not a threat anymore and that Islamic terrorism as a whole was not a viable threat.  So they got rid of him. Fast forward to him being appointed as Trumps national security advisor , and all the weight that office holds and the info he would then have access to, and the fact he would have a chip on his shoulder for being forced out because he told the truth (Isis emerging showing he was right) and he simply had to go, and fast, before the Obama administration left town. So the Obamabots made it happen, breaking protocol and laws in the process. Sloppy, but that’s what happens when you don’t have a lot of time to make sure he doesn’t get in that position. 

• Thanks 2

Is this the official Spygate thread now? If so, some juicy testimony from the CEO of Crowdstike:

Interesting admission in Crowdstrike CEO Shaun Henry's testimony. Henry is asked when "the Russians" exfiltrated the data from DNC.

Henry: "We did not have concrete evidence that the data was exfiltrated from the DNC, but we have indicators that it was exfiltrated."

Link

More from Crowdstrike's Shaun Henry: "There are times when we can see data exfiltrated, and we can say conclusively. But in this case it appears it was set up to be exfiltrated, but we just don’t have the evidence that says it actually left."

Link

I want to stress what a pretty big revelation this is. Crowdstrike, the firm behind the accusation that Russia hacked & stole DNC emails, admitted to Congress that it has no direct evidence Russia actually stole/exfiltrated the emails. More from Crowdstrike president Shaun Henry:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Hmmmm. I seem to recall "Russia hacked the DNC" as a pretty big talking point for the crazies. Turns out that was all based on circumstantial evidence.

His name was

4 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Is this the official Spygate thread now? If so, some juicy testimony from the CEO of Crowdstike:

Interesting admission in Crowdstrike CEO Shaun Henry's testimony. Henry is asked when "the Russians" exfiltrated the data from DNC.

Henry: "We did not have concrete evidence that the data was exfiltrated from the DNC, but we have indicators that it was exfiltrated."

Link

More from Crowdstrike's Shaun Henry: "There are times when we can see data exfiltrated, and we can say conclusively. But in this case it appears it was set up to be exfiltrated, but we just don’t have the evidence that says it actually left."

Link

I want to stress what a pretty big revelation this is. Crowdstrike, the firm behind the accusation that Russia hacked & stole DNC emails, admitted to Congress that it has no direct evidence Russia actually stole/exfiltrated the emails. More from Crowdstrike president Shaun Henry:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Hmmmm. I seem to recall "Russia hacked the DNC" as a pretty big talking point for the crazies. Turns out that was all based on circumstantial evidence.

His name was

Yep they killed him, anyone with have a brain knows it. 

Anyone with an ounce of integrity would be bothered by this... 

The rotten scum in the media, and here will continue defend the politicization of our justice department and the rotten crimes committed by Obama and his henchmen by claiming the Trump administration is politicizing the justice department.  

Yeah, just  ignore the factual documented evidence of  this treasonous corruption.

They are really really sick evil rotten no good piles of schit. If what happened here doesnt flip you and open your eyes... you just may be a scumbag. 

Dumb plumbers like me were right all along. 

Suck it scumbags, enjoy the show.

Poor Newbs, Sho, Saints and the rest of the muh Russia hoaxers. :( poor bastards have been on the wrong side of history forever. That has to sting. 

15 hours ago, The Observer said:

Take it or leave it.

Keep your buck. You need it more than I do. :(  poor bastard. Everything you believed in and hoped for is crumbling. It must Suck to be on the side of the liars and traitors.  😢

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Poor Newbs, Sho, Saints and the rest of the muh Russia hoaxers. :( poor bastards have been on the wrong side of history forever. That has to sting. 

This was a foregone conclusion that I've accepted a long time ago. Manafort and Stone will walk too.  Doesn't effect my life in the least. Small potatoes compared to the mishandling of Covid-19 and the loss of american lives Trump has caused.  This is all a plan by his administration to distract. Get people talking about Flynn and forget that someone dies every 42 seconds. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This was a foregone conclusion that I've accepted a long time ago. Manafort and Stone will walk too.  Doesn't effect my life in the least. Small potatoes compared to the mishandling of Covid-19 and the loss of american lives Trump has caused.  This is all a plan by his administration to distract. Get people talking about Flynn and forget that someone dies every 42 seconds. 

It's a shame coumo made those nursing homes take in the covid patients.  5000 dead all because of him.

Trump gave him a 2000 bed convention center and a hospital ship to handle this but he said nah, fock them... send the covids to nursing homes, executive order!

Sick evil fock, I hope they charge him with murder, because that's what he did. 

You lefties are sickos, always want to kill the most vulnerable,  babies and elderly.  

Sick evil twisted losers. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The post above is a first hand account of how media brainwashing works and how the public schools dumb down the masses.  The media and schools succeeded with this one. Poor bastard. The lack of critical thinking is staggering. What a way to go through life. 😢

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

It's a shame coumo made those nursing homes take in the covid patients.  5000 dead all because of him.

Trump gave him a 2000 bed convention center and a hospital ship to handle this but he said nah, fock them... send the covids to nursing homes, executive order!

Sick evil fock, I hope they charge him with murder, because that's what he did. 

You lefties are sickos, always want to kill the most vulnerable,  babies and elderly.  

Sick evil twisted losers. 

You should start a Cuomo thread

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You should start a Cuomo thread

You're the clown who tried to twist the obama crimes into a covid thread,  just following your deflecting lead, loser. 

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

You're the clown who tried to twist the obama crimes into a covid thread,  just following your deflecting lead, loser. 

Deflection is all he has left. :(

Hang 'em all!

53 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Hang 'em all!