Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Is it time for the gay rights community to be concerned there is no 'O' in their lettering?

LGBTQIAUC - I think that's the latest.

They got the 'B' for bi and the 'U' for uncertain and the 'C' for curious and the 'A' for asexual, but how in the hell did they leave out the 'O' for optional?

Can we get an expert on this one? Newbie? MDC?  

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

LGBTQIAUC - I think that's the latest.

They got the 'B' for bi and the 'U' for uncertain and the 'C' for curious and the 'A' for asexual, but how in the hell did they leave out the 'O' for optional?

Can we get an expert on this one? Newbie? MDC?  

Looks like a black woman's name to me. 

• Haha 1

Or the letter 'V' for versatile.

Is "O" for "over it now"?

How about this GIAC

Ghey Is A Choice. 

The kids that I went to h.s with, (that later announced they caught the ghey), were shunned and teased and really didn't have any friends in school.

So based on my eyes, they chose gay to become part of a crowd that would accept them and be friends.
Also, (I don't have stats), but there are a lot of folk that go into prison un-ghey, and come out/turn ghey in prison.   The narrator on the show mentioned that's its commonplace for people to catch the ghey when in prison.  

21 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

How about this GIAC

Ghey Is A Choice. 

The kids that I went to h.s with, (that later announced they caught the ghey), were shunned and teased and really didn't have any friends in school.

So based on my eyes, they chose gay to become part of a crowd that would accept them and be friends.
Also, (I don't have stats), but there are a lot of folk that go into prison un-ghey, and come out/turn ghey in prison.   The narrator on the show mentioned that's its commonplace for people to catch the ghey when in prison.  

Yeah you're a moron

I don't much care about people's sexual preferences, and they can keep that to themselves.....y'know, like the rest of us do

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Yeah you're a moron

Because I disagree with your views?

It’s time for you to go to bed earlier, that’s for sure.

"Tricked into it by a college professor's indoctrination and am too much of a dweeb to talk to women anyway"

I don't even know why they keep up with this lettering thing.  In about 5 years, they'll create a term for every letter.  They should just call themselves the "Liberal Hate Group Against the Straight White Conservative Males", and be done with it.  "Democrats" for short.

• Thanks 1

Im thinking of doing ghey the 2nd half of my life..lots of parades..cool clothing...always have a golfing and fishing buddy...

On 5/8/2020 at 9:49 AM, RLLD said:

I don't much care about people's sexual preferences, and they can keep that to themselves.....y'know, like the rest of us do

Not everyone. One gross narcissistic brain dead buffoon has to let us know how he performs disgusting sex acts that began in the gay community.