Sign in to follow this  
edjr

66% of N.Y. coronavirus hospitalizations are people who stayed home. CORONA IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Tools are making tic tok videos from so called war zones while Americans are dying. 

HTH

Trump spent two months golfing and holding rallies instead of preparing our country for the upcoming crisis. 76,000 Americans are dead as a result. But at least he didn't make a Tik Tok video. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump spent two months golfing and holding rallies instead of preparing our country for the upcoming crisis. 76,000 Americans are dead as a result. But at least he didn't make a Tik Tok video. 

No one will ever know, but It is truly unfathomable how this situation would be viewed if Hillary was POTUS.  Given the 76,000 dead, Im sure she would be lauded as a hero.  

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump ?

Jesus TDS

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I dont understand the golf thing and you repeating it shows you are brainwashed by the liberal media an unable to think on your own.

Is there some reason Trump cannot take information and make decisions on a golf course?  Significant deals, politically, and economically have been done on a golf course.  Could he, oh I don't know, slip into a private room at the turn, or after the round and make decisions?

Everytime someone uses the golf course thing I can tell they are not very intelligent and are easily led by others.  Sorry man but that's just the truth of it.

And it's Ok to be a liberal.  I am not saying that inherently is bad, but there should be some ability to think on your own.  

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

No one will ever know, but It is truly unfathomable how this situation would be viewed if Hillary was POTUS.  Given the 76,000 dead, Im sure she would be lauded as a hero.  

There wouldn't be nearly that many deaths. 

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I dont understand the golf thing and you repeating it shows you are brainwashed by the liberal media an unable to think on your own.

Is there some reason Trump cannot take information and make decisions on a golf course?  Significant deals, politically, and economically have been done on a golf course.  Could he, oh I don't know, slip into a private room at the turn, or after the round and make decisions?

Everytime someone uses the golf course thing I can tell they are not very intelligent and are easily led by others.  Sorry man but that's just the truth of it.

And it's Ok to be a liberal.  I am not saying that inherently is bad, but there should be some ability to think on your own.  

Maybe you should ask Trump.  He had a pretty strong opinion on golfing when Obama was president. Did you also feel it showed lack of intelligence when he was saying it? 

It's a stones/glass houses thing for the golf.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Maybe you should ask Trump.  He had a pretty strong opinion on golfing when Obama was president. Did you also feel it showed lack of intelligence when he was saying it? 

Yes.  100%  You are as dumb as Trump

Yeah, I bet Trump was making decisions while on the golf course. ROFL

"Mark me down for a 5 on 13 Donald"

"Not now William. I'm thinking of a way to ramp up testing"  🤣

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Yes.  100%  You are as dumb as Trump

Didn't think you'd like being reminded of Trump's views on Obama golfing. Hahaha

Just now, The Observer said:

Didn't think you'd like being reminded of Trump's views on Obama golfing. Hahaha

I couldn't care less.  I'm not hypocritical. You are incapable of thinking for yourself.  And that's fine. even of others have the same limitations.  I wouldn't say you are the only one in the world with this problem.  The media makes a lot of $$ on people like you.

I couldn't care less.  I'm not hypocritical. You are incapable of thinking for yourself.  And that's fine. even of others have the same limitations.  I wouldn't say you are the only one in the world with this problem.  The media makes a lot of $$ on people like you.

Great posting!

Yes you are hypocritical. You just went on a tangent about me mentioning Trump golfing 6 times and holding 9 rallies in February and March instead of preparing us for the oncoming crisis. But never once had a bad thing to say about Trump calling out Obama when he'd golf. You are the very definition of hypocritical. 

Yes you are hypocritical. You just went on a tangent about me mentioning Trump golfing 6 times and holding 9 rallies in February and March instead of preparing us for the oncoming crisis. But never once had a bad thing to say about Trump calling out Obama when he'd golf. You are the very definition of hypocritical. 

Not a tangent.  You can't change the fact that you are simple minded, easily led by the media, and unable to think on your own just because you point out that someone else does it too. 

Just now, supermike80 said:

Not a tangent.  You can't change the fact that you are simple minded, easily led by the media, and unable to think on your own just because you point out that someone else does it too. 

What are you thoughts on 66% of new patients in NY claim they had been staying home?

What are you thoughts on 66% of new patients in NY claim they had been staying home?

You claimed they are getting it from mail and packages!!!! LMAO

29 minutes ago, The Observer said:

As a result of what?

Please tell me you aren’t implying 76,000 people died because President Trump played golf and campaigned.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

You claimed they are getting it from mail and packages!!!! LMAO

My actual thoughts are that they may be home but not everyone in the house is staying home. And others may not be totally truthful when they say they haven't gone anywhere. If they are 100% alone and have not once left the house, then it either has to be through some sort of delivery. Or else this virus actually can walk or be blown into houses.   Do you have any other ideas?  ( I can't believe I just gave an actual response to Mr Hand and then asked a legitimate question as if he has the ability or desire to answer) 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

My actual thoughts are that they may be home but not everyone in the house is staying home. And others may not be totally truthful when they say they haven't gone anywhere. If they are 100% alone and have not once left the house, then it either has to be through some sort of delivery. Or else this virus actually can walk or be blown into houses.   Do you have any other ideas?  ( I can't believe I just gave an actual response to Mr Hand and then asked a legitimate question as if he has the ability or desire to answer) 

I give you credit...you admitted you had an "actual thought" Good job!

5 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

As a result of what?

Please tell me you aren’t implying 76,000 people died because President Trump played golf and campaigned.

We'll never know the number of deaths that could have been prevented if Trump would have taken the threat serious and got a jump on testing and isolating instead of spending two months trying to downplay it and lie to the american people. He literally gave the virus two months to run free.  Tens of thousands of lives lost because of it. 

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

That's what I thought. Nothing.  

Didn’t Biden have more rallies and at later dates than Trump? I think DT had one. Anyone have a link to the numerous Trump rallies? Nah. Just another lie from Mr. Essential. Lol. 

That's what I thought. Nothing.  

I was giving you credit for something other than your meathead comments. :doublethumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Didn’t Biden have more rallies and at later dates than Trump? I think DT had one. Anyone have a link to the numerous Trump rallies? Nah. Just another lie from Mr. Essential. Lol. 

If Biden was president, he wouldn't have had one rally after the cases started showing up in this country.

And you think DT had one?   Not sure what you mean by that. How many rallies do you think Trump had after the first coronaviris case hit the US (January 20th)?

7 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

He did not.  Already proven that. His thought came from the media.

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

He did not.  Already proven that. His thought came from the media.

I was trying to be nice to the poor guy.

23 minutes ago, The Observer said:

There wouldn't be nearly that many deaths. 

So exactly what would she have done to preserve life? No one took this serious enough, soon enough.  And to pretend that she would have had some magical Covid czar is a joke. Everyone has been all over the jocks of Fauci and Cuomo, and they fuked it up too. Granted, Trump has many times shoved his foot in his mouth, but what he says and does are two different things.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

So exactly what would she have done to preserve life? No one took this serious enough, soon enough.  And to pretend that she would have had some magical Covid czar is a joke. Everyone has been all over the jocks of Fauci and Cuomo, and they fuked it up too. Granted, Trump has many times shoved his foot in his mouth, but what he says and does are two different things.

On March 9th Fauci told people if they felt healthy enough that they could go on a cruise.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

For starters she would have accepted the WHO test kits that were offered. The very test kits that South Korea used to stomp the virus out with very limited spread and deaths. Then, she would have used her presidential powers to get tests made here. And swabs. And reagents.  This would have been in early February.  She would have also had a plan to keep the 40,000+ travelers that came in after the travel ban (which she would have most-likely enacted weeks earlier) from filtering in with the rest of the country before knowing if they were infected.  She would have also been proactive in having a national plan on quarantine/isolation.  Trump was absolutely horrible. It simply can't be denied.  He was holding rallies and telling people it would miraculously go away in April. 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

For starters she would have accepted the WHO test kits that were offered. The very test kits that South Korea used to stomp the virus out with very limited spread and deaths. Then, she would have used her presidential powers to get tests made here. And swabs. And reagents.  This would have been in early February.  She would have also had a plan to keep the 40,000+ travelers that came in after the travel ban (which she would have most-likely enacted weeks earlier) from filtering in with the rest of the country before knowing if they were infected.  She would have also been proactive in having a national plan on quarantine/isolation.  Trump was absolutely horrible. It simply can't be denied.  He was holding rallies and telling people it would miraculously go away in April. 

What a vivid imagination you have. 

Sigh... this really isn't rocket surgery:

- Shutting down the country was the right move because we couldn't trust the lying Chinese basturds.  All we knew is that they were so scared shitless that they were driving firetrucks down streets spraying tons of lysol onto buildings.  I'm confident that the Chinese weren't quite sure what escaped from their Wuhan lab.

- That 66% number is a crock.  Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together wouldn't risk the gubment finding out they weren't being completely complicit with stay-at-home orders.

- We now know that this is a nasty Coronavirus variant, relatively contagious and relatively fatal for people with pre-existing conditions, as well as the elderly.  They should stay quarantined.  The rest of us need to move on.

There you go, HTH!

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Hindsight is 20/20. It only takes a quick browse through social media too see Cuomo, DeBlasio, and the NYC health commissioner claiming risk is LOW in the beginning of March and testing is only needed for those with seriously illness like pneumonia. No way in hell Hillary isnt lock-step with them. 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

God this is just so bad, and scary.  To imagine that somehow someone else would have ignored all the medical advice saying not to worry and decided, on their own, with no medical training whatsoever, to implement all these measures.

It really is gross how unintelligent people are and how easily swayed they are by the media. Damn Newbie, I honestly(and I'm not lying) thought you brought more than this.  I'm a little shocked to see it was all just regurgitated spew from the 24 hour news cycle man.  Damn shame.

Just now, Fireballer said:

Hindsight is 20/20. It only takes a quick browse through social media too see Cuomo, DeBlasio, and the NYC health commissioner claiming risk is LOW in the beginning of March and testing is only needed for those with seriously illness like pneumonia. No way in hell Hillary isnt lock-step with them. 

Trump had the advantage of intel briefings. And CDC meetings. Peter Navarro warned Trump. Very specifically. In January! Governors and mayors did not have access to this information.. They were getting information from the news. And Trump. 

God this is just so bad, and scary.  To imagine that somehow someone else would have ignored all the medical advice saying not to worry and decided, on their own, with no medical training whatsoever, to implement all these measures.

It really is gross how unintelligent people are and how easily swayed they are by the media. Damn Newbie, I honestly(and I'm not lying) thought you brought more than this.  I'm a little shocked to see it was all just regurgitated spew from the 24 hour news cycle man.  Damn shame.

Lol  You are the prime example of an unintelligent person being swayed by the media. Fox News has you so uninformed and brainwashed that is laughable.  Trump totally wasted the head start he could have had on this virus. That is a fact. I've already given the timeline. Teh one Fox News won't show you.

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

EXACTLY what I am saying...but NOOOOOO somehow a different President would have been a superhero!

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Lol  You are the prime example of an unintelligent person being swayed by the media. Fox News has you so uninformed and brainwashed that is laughable.  Trump totally wasted the head start he could have had on this virus. That is a fact. I've already given the timeline. Teh one Fox News won't show you.

Awe, responding to a dig with the same dig, the equivalent of "I know I am but so are you" is not helping your show of intelligence my man.  It's making it worse.  

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump had the advantage of intel briefings. And CDC meetings. Peter Navarro warned Trump. Very specifically. In January! Governors and mayors did not have access to this information.. They were getting information from the news. And Trump. 

So wait a second, while there were thousands of people in the world dying from the Chinavirus, and it was known to be in the US and NY, the governors didn’t know about it, because Trump didn’t tell them?  I have that right? They don’t get CNN? 

How many deaths were reported in the US when Trump shut down travel? The border? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So wait a second, while there were thousands of people in the world dying from the Chinavirus, and it was known to be in the US and NY, the governors didn’t know about it, because Trump didn’t tell them?  I have that right? They don’t get CNN? 

he is such a clown 🤡  :lol: