Sign in to follow this  
edjr

66% of N.Y. coronavirus hospitalizations are people who stayed home. CORONA IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

It's easy if you try.

:overhead: 

Wow.  That's going to leave a mark.  

35 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's the states with people dying from getting infected in Florida that are suffering.  But go Desantis! 

Blame Chy-Nah! 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

It's the states with people dying from getting infected in Florida that are suffering.  But go Desantis! 

Link?

I don't want to jinx myself, but I'm black, go to work everyday by bus, Stone Mountain on weekends, I go to restaurants that still serve take-out, I shop at grocery stores, Target, Walmart, CVS, Starbucks....I rarely wear masks, not infected. I wonder if the virus kills if it sets in, meaning, people who don't get up and do stuff everyday. Maybe it kills people who are at rest for too long which is why people in nursing homes and the elderly are so easily infected and die. You would think that mostly people like me would be infected. My daughter works as well. We should both be dead. 

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

I don't want to jinx myself, but I'm black, go to work everyday by bus, Stone Mountain on weekends, I go to restaurants that still serve take-out, I shop at grocery stores, Target, Walmart, CVS, Starbucks....I rarely wear masks, not infected. I wonder if the virus kills if it sets in, meaning, people who don't get up and do stuff everyday. Maybe it kills people who are at rest for too long which is why people in nursing homes and the elderly are so easily infected and die. You would think that mostly people like me would be infected. My daughter works as well. We should both be dead. 

The fatality rate is somewhere between .1 and .4 percent, heavily weighted towards the elderly and those with compromised health.  You and your daughter are not in that demographic.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, peenie said:

I don't want to jinx myself, but I'm black

you're already jinxed :(

1 minute ago, edjr said:

you're already jinxed :(

:angry: