Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

When will the media and politicians admit the true mortality rate of .01%-.02%?

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Impressive.  In direct response to my attempt to compliment your math ability by saying that you surely know better than to bring up per capita testing, you bring up per capita testing.  Perhaps I am wrong and English isn't your first language?

Here, I'll make it simple for you.  Say we have two countries, A has 10 people and B has 1 billion people.  A tests 5 people, 50%.  B tests 400 million people, 40%.  Which country has done a better job testing?

I'm not even going to get into the inanity of the concept of "testing everyone."  Some need multiple tests, some need none.  Whatever, bot on Newbie.  :cheers:

You're failure to grip why per capita is relevant tells me you're simply not mentally able to hang in this discussion. Enjoy your day, Fox news Jerry. 🍺🍺

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, bandrus1 said:

Well now I won't be able to sleep

I know it won't be a problem for people like you but, it should be.

You and your kind are the people who called Trump a xenophobe for closing flights to China them in the same breath blamed him for not doing enough soon enough. You are the same people that cheered when an unpublished trial hinted that a drug Trump was optimistic about reportedly wasn't, even though it has shown promise, simply because Trump mentioned it. You are the people that expected Trump to invent a test out of thin air and have it available immediately. Not enough diversity in the group of Doctors on the panel... 🙄 On and fkn on..

I knew you people were disgusting before this all went down but, you have exceeded my expectations. Bravo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Reality said:

You and your kind are the people who called Trump a xenophobe for closing flights to China them in the same breath blamed him for not doing enough soon enough. You are the same people that cheered when an unpublished trial hinted that a drug Trump was optimistic about reportedly wasn't, even though it has shown promise, simply because Trump mentioned it. You are the people that expected Trump to invent a test out of thin air and have it available immediately. Not enough diversity in the group of Doctors on the panel... 🙄 On and fkn on..

I knew you people were disgusting before this all went down but, you have exceeded my expectations. Bravo.

:lol:

9 minutes ago, Reality said:

Awesome.  Too bad those clowns won’t see what they have become.  

On 5/9/2020 at 7:26 AM, The Observer said:

Trump's failure in providing testing means we we'll never know the actual mortality rate. It's obviously much lower than the stats are showing. But since we've only tested 7 million out of 335 million Americans, we will never have data. 

The United States has done more testing than anyone. Another fail. Chuck it in the pile with the rest. 

I'm not going to read all this, mostly because it pisses me off. But I don't know who can argue for a true number either way; Low or high. When literally every f****** test is garbage.

Now they're going back to every who ever had an asthma attack. The f*** knows?

Truth is, just like AIDS at this time, we don't honestly know how the shitz transmitted. How the f*** two-thirds of New York's most recent death population stayed at home and still somehow managed to die.

There's not one thing that's an absolute with this so-called disease. apparently can't stop AIDS even if we wear two condoms and boil ourselves in vinegar, but this one, any can defeat with a T-shirt and a rubber band.

F*** his whole f****** thing. Don't cough on me a******. Not bc covid, I don't want your f****** spit on me. Don't sneeze on me either. And if you're coughing? Get the f*** away and wear a f****** mask.

I have a cough that scares the s*** out of people. You know what I do? I leave the f****** room. I go to a picnic table away from everybody else. I carry a towel to put over my mask over my face.  Again, it's not about covid-19, just basic common social courtesy. Jesus, if I was blasting ass, I do the same thing.

but some of you guys want to lockdown a number to the nearest one hundredth of a percent. Fantastic.

58 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The United States has done more testing than anyone. Another fail. Chuck it in the pile with the rest. 

Ranked 42nd in tests per capita.  Embarrassing 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Plus, we are close to have 3x more deaths than any other country.  Nice job Trump. Way to protect us

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Fail. This kind of stuff would get you a timeout at FBG. 

So are they going to admit COVID is no worse than season flu.

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Plus, we are close to have 3x more deaths than any other country.  Nice job Trump. Way to protect us

So you admonish HTs reference to sheer quantity of testing and replace it with your per capita assessment. But when referencing deaths, YOU are the one who references sheer quantity and NOT per capita. :dunno:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Fireballer said:

So you admonish HTs reference to sheer quantity of testing and replace it with your per capita assessment. But when referencing deaths, YOU are the one who references sheer quantity and NOT per capita. :dunno:

Stupid is as stupid does. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, The Observer said:

21 minutes ago, The Observer said:

wow ignorance in back to back posts, a new high for you

you should call yourself out on it

whats our death rate per capita dummy

I love that Fox (article) referred to Democrats and Americans as two different sets of people. I've been doing this for two years.  Looks like I was onto something.

Democrats don't want reopening.  Americans do.

Dems and Americans are two totally different sets of people.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fail. This kind of stuff would get you a timeout at FBG. 

Funny how dolts like to excuse the fact that we have almost 3x more deaths than any other country by saying it's because of our population and it should be done per capita.  But then with testing, they just want to throw the overall number of tests out there and then have a hissy fit when you tell them where we rank per capita. 😂😂

10 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Just the opposite my friend.  Just the opposite

9 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I love that Fox (article) referred to Democrats and Americans as two different sets of people. I've been doing this for two years.  Looks like I was onto something.

Democrats don't want reopening.  Americans do.

Dems and Americans are two totally different sets of people.  

LOL, yeah, I started doing this a while ago too.

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Funny how dolts like to excuse the fact that we have almost 3x more deaths than any other country by saying it's because of our population and it should be done per capita.  But then with testing, they just want to throw the overall number of tests out there and then have a hissy fit when you tell them where we rank per capita. 😂😂

I explained to you why per capita is not a good metric but you don't math well.  :(

I swear, half of the time I read your posts I see the following video in my head:

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Well if coumo didnt order the nursing homes to take in covid infected patients and instead sent them to the hospitals team trump heroically provided in record time, these numbers might be a lot lower. 

New york dropped the ball bad. 

Call them out.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Well if coumo didnt order the nursing homes to take in covid infected patients and instead sent them to the hospitals team trump heroically provided in record time, these numbers might be a lot lower. 

Call them out.  

I don't know enough about this to offer a decent opinion.  Were these patients released from hospitals as not needing hospitalization? 

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I explained to you why per capita is not a good metric but you don't math well.  :(

I swear, half of the time I read your posts I see the following video in my head:

😃

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I don't know enough about this to offer a decent opinion.  Were these patients released from hospitals as not needing hospitalization? 

This stuff is everywhere, try doing an ounce of research.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/10/cuomo-was-wrong-to-order-nursing-homes-to-accept-coronavirus-patients/amp/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons&__twitter_impression=true

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

I asked a simple question.  Why weren't they hospitalized if they were sick?  I wanted to have a conversation.  

15 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Call them out.  

I posted this in the CV thread but seems relevant here as well

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/11/nursing-homes-us-data-coronavirus

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You aren’t educated on a lot of stuff but if it has trump in it you know it’s bad then you are educated

20 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I asked a simple question.  Why weren't they hospitalized if they were sick?  I wanted to have a conversation.  

So everyone with the virus should be hospitalized? You’re going to need a bigger boat. Oh  wait, Trump gave them one. They didn’t need it though. Because Doctors, you know those guys, didn’t think they were sick enough to be hospitalized. That doesn’t mean they can’t spread it. Good lord. 

51 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I asked a simple question. Why did Hussein allow all those people to die from the flu when he was president and not even send a happy mother's day post to everyone who lost their mom's from the flu? Why did he murder all those Americans?

I wanted to have a conversation about it.

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I asked a simple question. Why did Hussein allow all those people to die from the flu when he was president and not even send a happy mother's day post to everyone who lost their mom's from the flu? Why did he murder all those Americans?

I wanted to have a conversation about it.

Still waiting for your Obama/Flu thread.  

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Still waiting for your Obama/Flu thread.  

Still waiting on your answer.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Still waiting on your answer.

You don't need an answer.  Trump is president.  Obama isn't.

You have what you want. The other side doesn't.  You don't need to prove or show or look or this or that.   

Other side is mad that Trump is president. 

No one actually believes that Trump has enough power to dictate the spread of the virus/this/that/other. 

99%  arguments are NOT truly whether Trump did/didn't/is/isn't/etc. ...its the other side mad that he is the President of the US.

Its that simple.   Remember, if he killed the devil and cured cancer in the same day, libs would be mad about it. 100% guaranteed.

3 facts that matter/create 99% of arguing. 

1.) Trump is President.
2.) Libs are mad about this
3.) Libs can't change this.

So why should you (or me, etc) argue?  We have what we want. 

Reminds me of anti-gun folk telling me why I'm wrong about guns. Uhhhh....Guess what?  I win. Game over.  Whatever anti-gun people say...moot.  I have guns. Thanks for playing.

When it comes to the pandemic, I don’t believe the CDC, WHO, medical experts or the MSM. But I definitely do believe this one unpublished study I found online. :thumbsup: 

The stories of mass graves and half of New York falling over dead in the streets gets more clicks and sells more Nugenix so they are gonna go with that.

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

When it comes to the pandemic, I don’t believe the CDC, WHO, medical experts or the MSM. But I definitely do believe this one unpublished study I found online. :thumbsup: 

Birx said 'there is nothing from the CDC that I can trust' in a White House coronavirus task force meeting

Deborah Birx, the White House's coronavirus task force response coordinator, blasted the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in a White House coronavirus task force meeting during a discussion on COVID-19 data, according to The Washington Post.

"There is nothing from the CDC that I can trust," she told CDC Director Robert Redfield, two people familiar with the meeting told the newspaper.

The Post reported that Birx and others feared that the CDC's statistics on mortality rate and case counts were inflated by up to 25%

https://news.yahoo.com/birx-said-nothing-cdc-trust-044212374.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_04

:dunno:

47 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

You don't need an answer.  Trump is president.  Obama isn't.

You have what you want. The other side doesn't.  You don't need to prove or show or look or this or that.   

Other side is mad that Trump is president. 

No one actually believes that Trump has enough power to dictate the spread of the virus/this/that/other. 

99%  arguments are NOT truly whether Trump did/didn't/is/isn't/etc. ...its the other side mad that he is the President of the US.

Its that simple.   Remember, if he killed the devil and cured cancer in the same day, libs would be mad about it. 100% guaranteed.

3 facts that matter/create 99% of arguing. 

1.) Trump is President.
2.) Libs are mad about this
3.) Libs can't change this.

So why should you (or me, etc) argue?  We have what we want. 

Reminds me of anti-gun folk telling me why I'm wrong about guns. Uhhhh....Guess what?  I win. Game over.  Whatever anti-gun people say...moot.  I have guns. Thanks for playing.

Can't deny a lot of that. Except I do think there are crazy lefties that do believe Trump is to blame for everything they see as bad. They are wrong, but that is what TDS is doing to them.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I am familiar with modern Republicans’ predilection for wholesale dismissing any authorities or facts that make them feel bad. :dunno: 

Are you guys not trusting Birx's opinion now?  I admit that it's hard to keep up.  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Add the CDC as yet another government department that was always considered well-respected and legitimate but has now been put on the Fox News sh1t-list because they reported something that challenges Trump's lies.  CDC, meet FBI, CIA,  and 17 intelligence departments.  Thank God for Donald and William Barr or we'd never get the truth. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Are you guys not trusting Birx's opinion now?  I admit that it's hard to keep up.  :dunno:

Birx was well-respected before joining the pandemic response team. She quickly started marching lock step with Trump and his agenda. The best way to know Birx' actual feelings, watch her face when Trump is talking and she doesn't know a camera is on. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Add the CDC as yet another government department that was always considered well-respected and legitimate but has now been put on the Fox News sh1t-list because they reported something that challenges Trump's lies.  CDC, meet FBI, CIA,  and 17 intelligence departments.  Thank God for Donald and William Barr or we'd never get the truth. 

Libtards now love the FBI and CIA. Funny.