Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

When will the media and politicians admit the true mortality rate of .01%-.02%?

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Are you guys not trusting Birx's opinion now?  I admit that it's hard to keep up.  :dunno:

That depends. I believe the opinion of some dude with a YouTube channel if it makes me feel good. Where does QAnon stand on all this?

Just now, The Observer said:

Never didn't.  hth

I didn’t know you were good with waterboarding and other forms of torture.  How did Newbiejr feel about that? 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I didn’t know you were good with waterboarding and other forms of torture.  How did Newbiejr feel about that? 

I don't even know how I feel about it now. Never had a  strong opinion on it one way or another. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

I don't even know how I feel about it now. Never had a  strong opinion on it one way or another. 

Translation..." I forgot the liberal talking points on this"

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

wow ignorance in back to back posts, a new high for you

you should call yourself out on it

whats our death rate per capita dummy

Newbie doesn't understand how to cut-and-paste from FBG to get his talking points "right" in his feeble mind...

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Let us know when you form an opinion on an issue that received on stop news coverage for years. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Translation..." I forgot the liberal talking points on this"

Wrong. Just wasn't a political person back then. It's not all that complicated. 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wrong. Just wasn't a political person back then. It's not all that complicated. 

Ok. I’ll catch you up to speed. The CIA tortured people.  Thoughts? 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok. I’ll catch you up to speed. The CIA tortured people.  Thoughts? 

You should start a thread about it

48 minutes ago, MDC said:

That depends. I believe the opinion of some dude with a YouTube channel if it makes me feel good. Where does QAnon stand on all this?

Q ? FLYNN SAFE

hows that working out ?

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You should start a thread about it

You should start a thread about your TDS. Maybe you can have someone do a clinical study on your daily actions. For instance, when you wake and run directly to see how many tweets Trump sent out and check them closely to see if your desired message is not included in them. Dear God, he didn't wish a happy mother's day to the kids of their dead mothers. :o

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

You should start a thread about your TDS. Maybe you can have someone do a clinical study on your daily actions. For instance, when you wake and run directly to see how many tweets Trump sent out and check them closely to see if your desired message is not included in them. Dear God, he didn't wish a happy mother's day to the kids of their dead mothers. :o

You should go get your NDS checked.  lol  You've quoted me about 30 times today. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You should go get your NDS checked.  lol  You've quoted me about 30 times today. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's just way too easy to make fun of your stupidity. Can't resist this video of you either:

17 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Q ? FLYNN SAFE

hows that working out ?

Did I say anything about Flynn, moonbat?

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Did I say anything about Flynn, moonbat?

He has this really creepy Flynn obsession all of a sudden. I think he actually thinks that Barr rescuing him means he didn't commit crimes.  This is what we're dealing with. lol

On 5/9/2020 at 6:55 AM, bandrus1 said:

We probably would have known sooner if we properly prepared and began testing sooner 

I think Nancy should have been handing out test kits during her rally in Chinatown. 

11 minutes ago, joneo said:

I think Nancy should have been handing out test kits during her rally in Chinatown. 

:nono: There is only 1 American politician responsible for all this evil throughout the world.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

:nono: There is only 1 American politician responsible for all this evil throughout the world.

Sorry....I forgot....Orange Man Bad. :mad:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Holy crap dude. Do you sleep?  3 hours ago, while I was already sleeping for 4 hours, I'm on your mind so much that you're creating threads about me. Now I'm getting ready to go workout, and you're still here crying.  I think I'm going to start a GoFundMe page to get you a woman. 

21 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Holy crap dude. Do you sleep?  3 hours ago, while I was already sleeping for 4 hours, I'm on your mind so much that you're creating threads about me. Now I'm getting ready to go workout, and you're still here crying.  I think I'm going to start a GoFundMe page to get you a woman. 

So my work is sometimes managing offshore resources and I log on during their hours. So what's your point?

You were not mentioned in my reply to Joneo. Why reply to me? Why the paranoia?  And why change the subject?

Let me take a wild guess. This is you again:

39 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So my work is sometimes managing offshore resources and I log on during their hours. So what's your point?

You were not mentioned in my reply to Joneo. Why reply to me? Why the paranoia?  And why change the subject?

Let me take a wild guess. This is you again:

Carry on brah.  Just flattered to wake up in the morning knowing that you are up in the middle of the night thinking about me. While I'm sleeping like a baby. Zzzzzzz. Have a great day. And remember, if the thoughts about me get overwhelming, you can always reach out for support. You don't have to go through this alone. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Carry on brah.  Just flattered to wake up in the morning knowing that you are up in the middle of the night thinking about me. While I'm sleeping like a baby. Zzzzzzz. Have a great day. And remember, if the thoughts about me get overwhelming, you can always reach out for support. You don't have to go through this alone. 

Why did you comment when I posted this as if it was a reference to you?

":nono: There is only 1 American politician responsible for all this evil throughout the world."

You insecure piece of shlt. :banana:

• Like 1

Coronavirus is a farce. 

Almost a month old and our government still won't admit the truth