Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Just got laid off

My boss is an incredibly nice person though and I could tell he really had a hard time with it. He seems to think it's gonna be very short term. In the month or 2 range.

I have a 10 day stretch coming up where my boy will be with his mom. I will be unemployed and it SHOULD be sunny out. 

It's almost like the gods are telling me to fish.

I will qualify for that 960 a week and he said he is not letting me go. Just laying me off for 2 months. 

This too shall pass

Sorry to hear.  Hopefully it ends up just being a nice, long vacation.

• Like 2

That sucks...  Newbie will be happy as hell though because he loves it when Americans suffer...

• Thanks 1

Just now, posty said:

That sucks...  Newbie will be happy as hell though because he loves it when Americans suffer...

Says the guy who whacks off uncontrollably when little kids die.  :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

God I love you guys 

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I am sure my dead godson is glad that you are happy that he died from the heat locked in a car...

5 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

960 a week ain't bad to fish. Good luck man

Ya know whats funny is that my brother and I were talking about what our dream job would be and I told him that it would be to bass and pike fish all day but that is not realistic.....anddddddddddd bam. Paid to fish for the best part of the year.  I will have about 9k in cash in the bank and unemployment. I should be ok till I either go back or figure something else out. 

Updated : April 30th, 2020

State Max.Weekly Benefits
Massachusetts $823
Washington $790
Minnesota $717
New Jersey $696
Connecticut $649
Hawaii $648
Oregon $648
Ohio $647
North Dakota $618
Colorado $597
Iowa $591
Rhode Island $586
Pennsylvania $572
Utah $560
Kentucky $552
Montana $552
Texas $521
Oklahoma $520
Vermont $513
Wyoming $508
New York $504
New Mexico $492
Kansas $488
IIinois $471
Arkansas $451
California $450
Nevada $450
Nebraska $440
Maryland $430
New Hampshire $427
Washington DC $425
West Virginia $424
Maine $414
Idaho $414
South Dakota $414
Delaware $400
Indiana $390
Virginia $378
Alaska $370
Wisconsin $370
Georgia $365
Michigan $362
North Carolina $350
South Carolina $326
Missouri $320
Alabama $275
Florida $275
Tennessee $275
Louisiana $247
Arizona $240
Mississippi $235

Best of luck. You’ll be fine. But please don’t tell us about your sexual escapades while you’re out. No knock on you, yours are interesting and believeable.  But now that Newbies back, we would have to  be subjected to his “look at me” gross doings, even though he makes a lot of it up. TIA. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Best of luck. You’ll be fine. But please don’t tell us about your sexual escapades while you’re out. No knock on you, yours are interesting and believeable.  But now that Newbies back, we would have to  be subjected to his gross doings, even though he makes a lot of it up. TIA. 

hahaha Dude I have shut it down. The type of women I bang have covid 19 FOR SURE

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Best of luck. You’ll be fine. But please don’t tell us about your sexual escapades while you’re out. No knock on you, yours are interesting and believeable.  But now that Newbies back, we would have to  be subjected to his “look at me” gross doings, even though he makes a lot of it up. TIA. 

Those poor fish

Just now, kilroy69 said:

hahaha Dude I have shut it down. The type of women I bang have covid 19 FOR SURE

See? Funny and interesting. Not some bullshit about some guy and his middle aged girlfriend.  Boring and tedious. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

This might be the best post ever. 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Well, always know you can share your sexual escapades here and I'll enjoy.  Been with the same one 3-1/2 years now. She's awesome, but miss some of the single dating and online escapades.  I could live vicariously through someone else's adventures. 

Just now, The Observer said:

Well, always know you can share your sexual escapades here and I'll enjoy.  Been with the same one 3-1/2 years now. She's awesome, but miss some of the single dating and online escapades.  I could live vicariously through someone else's adventures. 

Let’s keep it that way. And BTW, I read that poo carries the Chinavirus. Better lay off the ass eatin. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let’s keep it that way. And BTW, I read that poo carries the Chinavirus. Better lay off the ass eatin. 

It's fine if the ass you're eating is the one you're quarantined with.  hth

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Lets just say I have led a very interesting life that include a lot of sluttty women 

1 minute ago, kilroy69 said:

Lets just say I have led a very interesting life that include a lot of sluttty women 

Same bruh. Same.  But very monogamous these past few years. 

• Like 1

sounds like you get a paid summer vacation.

25 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Same bruh. Same.  But very monogamous these past few years. 

“Bruh”. You’re in your fifties. You may be a grandfather in a few years. Start acting like it, bruh. 

Free vacation, best thing that could happen. Enjoy the time and even if it’s longer than you thought, it will be fine eventually. Plenty of people aren’t getting their jobs back.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

“Bruh”. You’re in your fifties. You may be a grandfather in a few years. Start acting like it, bruh. 

Probably not going to be taking advice from a nearly 60 year-old who ignores his kids all day anytime soon.  But you can certainly keep trying. 

Also, is it bruh?  Or brah?  Was never rally sure. But I like the word.  It slaps

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Probably not going to be taking advice from a nearly 60 year-old who ignores his kids all day anytime soon.  But you can certainly keep trying. 

Also, is it bruh?  Or brah?  Was never rally sure. But I like the word.  It slaps

If I’m nearly sixty so are you dumbass. Just more successful. 

If I’m nearly sixty so are you dumbass. Just more successful. 

And your poor kids couldn't pick you out of a lineup.  Put your phone down doofus and pay them some attention.  They'd probably be impressed when you tell them how successful you used to be when you contributed to society and worked. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

And your poor kids couldn't pick you out of a lineup.  Put your phone down doofus and pay them some attention.  They'd probably be impressed when you tell them how successful you used to be when you contributed to society and worked. 

This from the guy who spent many weekends of his one kids youth at those all important out of state slow pitch softball tournaments, hittin dingers and intimidating. Very surprised your marriage failed.  Lol. 

I'd love to be laid off for 2 months during the summer with these ridiculous unemployment benefits. Have fun !!!!!

• Like 1

This from the guy who spent many weekends of his one kids youth at those all important out of state slow pitch softball tournaments, hittin dingers and intimidating. Very surprised your marriage failed.  Lol. 

My hall of fame softball career was before my daughter was born. except for a few beer league games that ended when she started playing sports. Most of the time, it was a family event. Wife loved the tournaments when we were dating. And would take my daughter after she was born and she played with other player's kids.  A wonderful family experience. My daughter's joy when daddy would hit a dinger.  ❤️

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

My hall of fame softball career was before my daughter was born. except for a few beer league games that ended when she started playing sports. Most of the time, it was a family event. Wife loved the tournaments when we were dating. And would take my daughter after she was born and she played with other player's kids.  A wonderful family experience. My daughter's joy when daddy would hit a dinger.  ❤️

Did you still intimidate? Or did your kid soften you up? 

Sorry Kilroy.  Posty and Hardcore are obsessed. Can't enter a single thread without bringing me up.  

This is about you buddy.  We're all hoping this ends up as a positive for you  🍻

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Sorry Kilroy.  Posty and Hardcore are obsessed. Can't enter a single thread without bringing me up.  

This is about you buddy.  We're all hoping this ends up as a positive for you  🍻

I been here for 20 years. Nothing changes around here. Someone is always fighting. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I been here for 20 years. Nothing changes around here. Someone is always fighting. 

Mostly Newbie v HT recently and every other time he comes back from his suspension...

4 minutes ago, posty said:

Mostly Newbie v HT recently and every other time he comes back from his suspension...

Says the guy who posted about me in this very thread. Totally unprovoked. You're obsessed.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Sorry to hear.  Hopefully it ends up just being a nice, long vacation.

Hoping for this.   Good luck bud

On the bright side it only took me 20 mins to file for unemployment. 

• Like 1

I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday; you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shlt to do.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

My boss is an incredibly nice person though and I could tell he really had a hard time with it. He seems to think it's gonna be very short term. In the month or 2 range.

I have a 10 day stretch coming up where my boy will be with his mom. I will be unemployed and it SHOULD be sunny out. 

It's almost like the gods are telling me to fish.

I will qualify for that 960 a week and he said he is not letting me go. Just laying me off for 2 months. 

This too shall pass

Sorry man. But you’re right.  This is not forever.   Enjoy your free time.