Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Corona Deaths in the USA since Feb 2, 2020

The death count will be revised. Book it.  Cuomo knows in the end he gets blame, even if he has to share it. He doesn’t want that. 

Friendly reminder, 200k Americans have died from cancer since Feb 2, 2020.

Most of them had no idea they would get sick. Not many of the total, but still a significant number, were children.

While cancer isn't contagious like the flu, there are risk factors that increase the odds of "catching" it. Food, water, air, soil, chemicals, genetics. All things influenced/affected by other people.

Also 1/3 of all cancers are just due to bad luck, an immune system that decided it was going to work that day to stop the invader.

Sucks we had a rough flu season and lots of nursing homes have vacancies.

Also sucks we lost 2x as many people to cancer in the same time frame. Many who were actually healthy and young with bright productive futures ahead.

Hopefully we learned something from all of this 

29 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Most of them had no idea they would get sick. Not many of the total, but still a significant number, were children.

While cancer isn't contagious like the flu, there are risk factors that increase the odds of "catching" it. Food, water, air, soil, chemicals, genetics. All things influenced/affected by other people.

Also 1/3 of all cancers are just due to bad luck, an immune system that decided it was going to work that day to stop the invader.

Sucks we had a rough flu season and lots of nursing homes have vacancies.

Also sucks we lost 2x as many people to cancer in the same time frame. Many who were actually healthy and young with bright productive futures ahead.

Hopefully we learned something from all of this 

I learned Orange man bad 

37 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

200,000 more Americans than have ever been killed by Muslim refugees on US soil. :( 

Looking back, I am very embarrassed to how much I personally and we as a country reacted to 9/11. 3000 people died? That's nothing. I can't believe we didn't compare it to cancer or car accidents at the time so that would feel better about it. Why did we change rules at the airport and invoke the Patriot act? Makes no sense. More people die from bee stings for crying out loud. I have a feeling we were all duped. It's crazy how the media at work so hard to scare us all back then.

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Looking back, I am very embarrassed

You should be. You should have went to school or at least tried not be such a retard.

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You should be. You should have went to school or at least tried not be such a retard.

you're real good at the 3rd grade insults. How about a commentary on why 3000 dead were such a big deal but you guys love to pretend a hundred thousand is nothing..  I mean I can answer the question for you. It's because you know that Trump f***ed this up so bad that your only chance he survives is to downplay the entire thing.  If you actually acknowledge the hundred thousand dead people, you have to also acknowledge how horribly this was screwed up by Trump. And how many deaths he is personally responsible for. On second thought, you should probably just stick to third grade insults. It's all you really have.

Just now, The Observer said:

you're real good at the 3rd grade insults. How about a commentary on why 3000 dead were such a big

It was a foreign attack on US soil. That's a big deal. Does anything more need to be said about that?

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

It was a foreign attack on US soil. That's a big deal. Does anything more need to be said about that?

You guys told us that this “Chinese flu” is an attack on American soil. Is that not true?

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

A foreign attack that killed 3000 people.  This virus kills 3000 every two days. But idiots like you say it's just like the flu. Not as bad a cancer or car accidents. You should stop commenting on this topic. 

5 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You guys told us that this “Chinese flu” is an attack on American soil. Is that not true?

I never said that. We don't know if it was an attack or not. We do know it's a Chinese flu though. 

I have stated though that Trump wanted to put a travel ban in in place back in January but Biden and others called him a xenophobe for it. And Nancy Pelosi was encouraging people in San Fran to go out and eat in Chinatown there in late February.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

A foreign attack that killed 3000 people.  This virus kills 3000 every two days. But idiots like you say it's just like the flu. Not as bad a cancer or car accidents. You should stop commenting on this topic. 

Foreign attack means possibly going to war.

And the Chinese flu? Well, it is like a flu. And it's not as bad as cancer or car accidents.

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Foreign attack means possibly going to war.

And the Chinese flu? Well, it is like a flu. And it's not as bad as cancer or car accidents.

Or old age. It’s not as bad as old age either. When you really think about it, just being born has a mortality rate of 100%, eventually.

How come 50k wasn’t a big deal? If we’re just mourning the victims and all. Oh that’s right, Trump would have looked good.  100k has such a nice ring to it. Phony bastards.  

The virus killed people, not the President. I know some of you are actual pieces of sh!t but, blaming Trump for deaths from a new virus that was downplayed by the country it originated in is truly disgusting and a new low for your kind. How the fock do you idiots go about your day with that kind of thinking process. You called him a xenophobe when he shut down travel and with the same breath complained he didn't do enough. It never mattered what he did, you people were going to play MMQB with your matching orders from the MSM.

I knew I didn't like some of you but, you truly are the worst kind of people, disgusting human beings.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Reality said:

The virus killed people, not the President. I know some of you are actual pieces of sh!t but, blaming Trump for deaths from a new virus that was downplayed by the country it originated in is truly disgusting and a new low for your kind. How the fock do you idiots go about your day with that kind of thinking process. You called him a xenophobe when he shut down travel and with the same breath complained he didn't do enough. It never mattered what he did, you people were going to play MMQB with your matching orders from the MSM.

I knew I didn't like some of you but, you truly are the worst kind of people, disgusting human beings.

:cry: :lol: 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

200,000 more Americans than have ever been killed by Muslim refugees on US soil. :( 

The coffee guy is on his Muslim fetish again.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, The Observer said:

Looking back, I am very embarrassed to how much I personally and we as a country reacted to 9/11. 3000 people died? That's nothing. I can't believe we didn't compare it to cancer or car accidents at the time so that would feel better about it. Why did we change rules at the airport and invoke the Patriot act? Makes no sense. More people die from bee stings for crying out loud. I have a feeling we were all duped. It's crazy how the media at work so hard to scare us all back then.

:o   Speaking or Orange man bad. orange poster obtuse :(

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

:o   Speaking or Orange man bad. orange poster obtuse :(

Either you quoted the wrong post or you're back on the crack.  Never once mentioned Trump. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Either you quoted the wrong post or you're back on the crack.  Never once mentioned Trump. 

21 hours ago, The Observer said:

Knew what? You knew it would kill 100,000 people by Memorial Day?  That's pretty good. Trump told us between 50,000-60,000 total.

18 hours ago, The Observer said:

This.  Nothing the Trump losers can ever do or say that will erase history. It's all very well-documented.  As is the death toll.  Unlike William Barr and Mitch McConnell, there's nobody on drums sign that can cover up a virus. This virus doesn't care if you're Republican or Democrats.  Trump finally found an opponent that he couldn't bully. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Who said you did?  you're orange and obtuse.  HTH

Just now, edjr said:

Who said you did?  you're orange and obtuse.  HTH

You're ugly and weak.  We all have our issues. :shrug:

• Confused 1

Like I said, maybe he quoted the wrong post.  lolol

TDS is all you have in life. You would bring up Trump in a thread about parsley.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

TDS is all you have in life. You would bring up Trump in a thread about parsley.

And you would bring me up in that same thread.  I'd rather have an obsession over a president than a stranger on a messageboard.  Bwahahaha

• Confused 1

And you would bring me up in that same thread.  I'd rather have an obsession over a president than a stranger on a messageboard.  Bwahahaha

I just call you out on a message board. Trump is a way of life for you. You have TDS beyond belief. It would be really fun to watch you suffer in your own mental illness if Trump wins again, this time over your pedophile candidate.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

I just call you out on a message board. Trump is a way of life for you. You have TDS beyond belief. It would be really fun to watch you suffer in your own mental illness if Trump wins again, this time over your pedophile candidate.

Again, since you're too dumb to realize when you're being made fun of, Trump is the president. A horrible one. Worst we've ever had. And now his personality disorders are responsible for thousands of deaths. Being upset about that should be everyone's default state. 

You are obsessed over a guy on the internet who you don't agree with.  You disguise it as political difference, but we all know it goes much deeper than that. I promise I'm not the guy in high school who gave you wedgies. I'm not that guy who banged your girlfriend behind your back. I know I represent all of those guys in your mind. But I'm really just a stranger on the internet.  :(

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Again, since you're too dumb to realize when you're being made fun of, Trump is the president. A horrible one. Worst we've ever had. And now his personality disorders are responsible for thousands of deaths. Being upset about that should be everyone's default state. 

You are obsessed over a guy on the internet who you don't agree with.  You disguise it as political difference, but we all know it goes much deeper than that. I promise I'm not the guy in high school who gave you wedgies. I'm not that guy who banged your girlfriend behind your back. I know I represent all of those guys in your mind. But I'm really just a stranger on the internet.  :(

Not sure why you bring up people's girlfriends or wives or anything else that you have no knowledge of.

There is only one thing that is known at this point. You have SEVERE TDS.

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

• Like 1

So today's the day we go over 100,000 deaths.  In my area, people seem to be pretending the virus is gone and they're back to socializing as if nothing ever happened. My county is scheduled to move from Red to Yellow next Thursday. Cases and deaths have been on a slow down slope. So I agree with reopening.  But some of the pictures and videos I see on Facebook are a bit concerning.  Seems like it's the ones crying and complaining loudest about wanting to reopen are the ones who are likely to fock it up for the rest of us by being careless and thinking the threat is over.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

So today's the day we go over 100,000 deaths.  In my area, people seem to be pretending the virus is gone and they're back to socializing as if nothing ever happened. My county is scheduled to move from Red to Yellow next Thursday. Cases and deaths have been on a slow down slope. So I agree with reopening.  But some of the pictures and videos I see on Facebook are a bit concerning.  Seems like it's the ones crying and complaining loudest about wanting to reopen are the ones who are likely to fock it up for the rest of us by being careless and thinking the threat is over.

Look at yourself in the mirror phag.

The best thing about UtilitTool is that he is soooo desperate for a reaction that when you ignore him,. he'll literally post the exact same thing 50 times, just begging and hoping someone cares.   It's the funniest thing currently going on at the Geek Club.

Dance monkey dance  😂 😂

18 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The best thing about UtilitTool is that he is soooo desperate for a reaction that when you ignore him,. he'll literally post the exact same thing 50 times, just begging and hoping someone cares.   It's the funniest thing currently going on at the Geek Club.

Dance monkey dance  😂 😂

TDS is funniest thing currently going on at the Geek Club

And you got it. Trump and every other republican is making you his little bltch and it's fun to watch. Wanna get a count of how many time you mention Trump in a day?

22 hours ago, The Observer said:

If Trump hadn't wasted 2 months lying to the public and telling them it was a hoax, we could have very well been around 10k-20k.   

10-20k with a 6% mortality rate?  Not a chance