Sign in to follow this  
Intense Observer

Leaked Obama Call: He is scurred, calling for civil war

Wow. They need to delay this and hope Biden wins. You can hear it in his voice. Why would they be so concerned about one guy getting off on an administrative crime? People get off on crimes of much more magnitude every day. Not that he really committed a crime, but whatever. They are shitting bricks. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Sounds fake

My first impression...lots of good impersonators out there.  Although Yahoo and other rags are reporting it also.

I heard him expressing concern about Barr making it legal to lie to the FBI now, but I miss the part where he calls for civil war.  What exactly did he say that made you come to that conclusion?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I heard him expressing concern about Barr making it legal to lie to the FBI now, but I miss the part where he calls for civil war.  What exactly did he say that made you come to that conclusion?

You know the Flynn thing was a set up right ? That's fact. Documented fact.  

Why are you ok with that? A 3 star general being set up and targeted by operatives of the obama administration.  Threatening to imprison his son if he doesnt plea. 

You're really good with that? Is orange man so bad that you willingly support what they did to an American hero like Flynn ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Why are you ok with that? A 3 star general being set up and targeted by operatives of the obama administration.  Threatening to imprison his son if he doesnt plea. 

You're really good with that? Is orange man so bad that you willingly support what they did to an American hero like Flynn ?

Flynn pled guilty not because he was set up, but because he got a sweet deal to avoid massive criminal liability for being an unregistered agent of a foreign agency while working for the president. It also got his son out of criminal prosecution. Don't get it twisted. Flynn is walking because a pardon from Trump.  But that would have been bad politically, so Barr did the dirty work.  Expect similar for Manafort and Stone soon. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Flynn pled guilty not because he was set up, but because he got a sweet deal to avoid massive criminal liability for being an unregistered agent of a foreign agency while working for the president. It also got his son out of criminal prosecution. Don't get it twisted. Flynn is walking because a pardon from Trump.  But that would have been bad politically, so Barr did the dirty work.  Expect similar for Manafort and Stone soon. 

You're a rotten human.

• Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, drobeski said:

He is okay with it because the Media told him that Orange Man bad.

He is also okay with giving illegals free healthcare, food, housing, and education with our tax dollars.

He is also okay with letting felons out of jail because of Chinaflu.

He is also okay with letting the Government strip us of Constitutional rights.

He will use his right to vote in November to inch us towards the destruction of America.

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

You're a rotten human.

ROFL. I knew you'd fail to come up with a responses to that. Facts hurts. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

ROFL. I knew you'd fail to come up with a responses to that. Facts hurts. 

You accept he was set up, and you're ok with it. No decent human would be. 

That's fact bud. You're a scumbag. 

• Thanks 4

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

You accept he was set up, and you're ok with it. No decent human would be. 

That's fact bud. You're a scumbag. 

He wasn't set up. He pled guilty. Bill Clinton was impeached for perjury. About a blow job. This scumbug perjured himself about being an unregistered agent for a foreign country. Because you're such a partisan idiot, you think the blowjob was worse. 

I am kinda confused here. How did he call for a civil war and wasn't he just talking to his buddies? 

10 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I am kinda confused here. How did he call for a civil war and wasn't he just talking to his buddies? 

I asked the same. No response. 

Because Flynn lied it’s ok what the FBI did?. I guess the cucks on the left have never heard of the saying “fruits of the poisoned tree”? It’s a basic tenant in law enforcement. It’s as if these people have no real world experience and just repeat what they are told. Sad to be a grownup and be incapable of original, independent thought. It’s indicative of a lack of intellect.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Because Flynn lied it’s ok what the FBI did?. I guess the cucks on the left have never heard of the saying “fruits of the poisoned tree”? It’s a basic tenant in law enforcement. It’s as if these people have no real world experience and just repeat what they are told. Sad to be a grownup and be incapable of original, independent thought. It’s indicative of a lack of intellect.  

Meh. I've expressed my opinion. I also said it's about as surprising as the sun coming up this morning. On my give-a- meter, it rings a 3 out of 10.  Also not buying into a diversion meant to distract the country away from the fact that we are losing 15,000 citizens a week because of the shortcomings of this administration.

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

He wasn't set up. He pled guilty. Bill Clinton was impeached for perjury. About a blow job. This scumbug perjured himself about being an unregistered agent for a foreign country. Because you're such a partisan idiot, you think the blowjob was worse. 

Go lift weights 

Obama claiming there is no precedent for letting someone go for “perjury”. Yet they were there to “investigate “ (set up) Flynn for the Logan Act.  What a joke. Constitutional scholar my ass. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I see where Biden got his long pauses and stutters from.  

I'm guessing he didn't have a teleprompter on this one.

Hussein set up a shadow govt to take down Trump. He got caught. The noose is tightening.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

Meh. I've expressed my opinion. I also said it's about as surprising as the sun coming up this morning. On my give-a- meter, it rings a 3 out of 10.  Also not buying into a diversion meant to distract the country away from the fact that we are losing 15,000 citizens a week because of the shortcomings of this administration.

You're a scumbag.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, drobeski said:

Yes Orange man is that bad.

24 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

You're a scumbag.  

100% the truth is out. Newbie, MDC and footballs gays don't have to admit they are wrong. We all know they put their trust in our leaders and the leaders are the ones who mislead and lied to them. They don't even have to admit they believed the propaganda. Just don't double down on it like they seem to be. Ignorance can be forgiven, whatever they are doing now can't.

This jive turkey had me fooled. I would feel really bad if his opponents (McCain and Romney) weren’t slime balls as well. So glad DT came along, flaws and all. 

What a nothingburger. He's expressing dissatisfaction at how the Justice Department is handling the Flynn perjury situation, not calling for armed revolt.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

What a nothingburger. He's expressing dissatisfaction at how the Justice Department is handling the Flynn perjury situation, not calling for armed revolt.

I've asked them to show us where he called for civil war. Crickets

Rumor has it Obama has been asked not to leave the country. 

Hopefully we finally have a serious lawful justice department,  and these scumbags get charged and found guilty of treason. 

He didn't "call for civil war" in those exact words. He did say "rule of law is at risk" , which is what OP was getting at.  Besides, I don't think arguing about that part will change anything at all, even if you win that argument. 

Either way, the guy sounds like he's concerned, and he should be.    There is some brick sh!tting going on. 

And...how long before the c0cksuckers at YouTube takes this down?

Looks like it’s finally happening.  

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

He didn't "call for civil war" in those exact words. He did say "rule of law is at risk" , which is what OP was getting at.  Besides, I don't think arguing about that part will change anything at all, even if you win that argument. 

Either way, the guy sounds like he's concerned, and he should be.    There is some brick sh!tting going on. 

And...how long before the c0cksuckers at YouTube takes this down?

I agree with much of this post. Rule of law is at risk and Obama is concerned. 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

for himself, I cant believe you think its ok that Obama lead this espionage on a presidential candidate no matter how much you hate orange people that aren't you

6 hours ago, The Observer said:

And scared. Uh ohsss Hussein.

7 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

for himself, I cant believe you think its ok that Obama lead this espionage on a presidential candidate no matter how much you hate orange people that aren't you

Easy, he's a genuine to the core scumbag. 

That's the only type of person who could.

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Easy, he's a genuine to the core scumbag. 

That's the only type of person who could.

Funny thing is, as we now see, Obama isn’t much smarter than the fools that follow him. This was amateur hour.