Herbivore

Favorite Song - Bob Seger

Favorite Song - Bob Seger  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Bob Seger song?

• Hollywood Nights
    • Against the Wind
    • Turn the Page
    • Night Moves
    • Still the Same
    • Roll me Away
    • Rock n Roll Never Forgets
    • We've Got Tonight
    • Mainstreet
    • You'll Accompany Me

5 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

To note, the frame of reference that my statements come from with respect to music, is pure oblivious.  I never got in to music.  I just heard Baba O' Reilly in an episode of House, what 10 years ago, and thought it was a new song.  I thought Queen and Queensrÿche were the same band... as well as The Who and Guess Who.

crazy Tbay..what bands do you know

5 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

To note, the frame of reference that my statements come from with respect to music, is pure oblivious.  I never got in to music.  I just heard Baba O' Reilly in an episode of House, what 10 years ago, and thought it was a new song.  I thought Queen and Queensrÿche were the same band... as well as The Who and Guess Who.

Well then I've got really bad news about Buffalo Springfield and Jessie's girl.

11 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Wow...did you not have friends when you were a teenager who you listened to music with?

Reminds me of my mother. When my brother was about 12, he asked for a Grand Funk Railroad album for Christmas. My mother got him Simon and Garfunkel's Greatist Hits. It's actually a good album, and we all got into it.

7 hours ago, Herbivore said:

crazy Tbay..what bands do you know

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Well then I've got really bad news about Buffalo Springfield and Jessie's girl.

59 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

Wow...did you not have friends when you were a teenager who you listened to music with?

Reminds me of my mother. When my brother was about 12, he asked for a Grand Funk Railroad album for Christmas. My mother got him Simon and Garfunkel's Greatist Hits. It's actually a good album, and we all got into it.

LOL, yeah, I know.  I grew up quick.  My H.S. gf got pregnant when I was 15.  I dropped out of school the day I turned 16 to get a full-time job.  Never really listened to music that much working in a warehouse and grocery store... both played that elevator music crap to break the silence.  In the thread about your 10 favorite albums, I posted that I couldn't name 10 albums, let alone have 10 favorites... and that's true.  Honestly, I don't think I ever bought 5 cassettes or 5 CD's.

Because some older co-workers used to bring in those old transistor radio's, we listened to Phillies games all the time.  A big reason why I'm a big baseball fan.

• Like 1