12th Man

#OBAMAGATE

Hussein is the worst ever. Pure evil.

27 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Hussein is the worst ever. Pure evil.

It's just the beginning. Buckle up.

If Obama was in on the whole "Russian Collusion" garbage, he needs to be brought up on charges for treason.  Same with everyone else involved in this crap.  I'd like to think that Obama was going off the information he was given and was under the impression that the people doing the investigation, were on the up and up.

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If Obama was in on the whole "Russian Collusion" garbage, he needs to be brought up on charges for treason.  Same with everyone else involved in this crap.  I'd like to think that Obama was going off the information he was given and was under the impression that the people doing the investigation, were on the up and up.

When was the last time someone was even charged with treason in the US? It's the only crime defined in the Constitution and we don't even use it.  Weak

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

When was the last time someone was even charged with treason in the US? It's the only crime defined in the Constitution and we don't even use it.  Weak

It's something very serious and shouldn't be taken lightly.  I also think that a reason is because tons of politicians on both sides probably could be tried for it, but neither push for it... "mutually assured destruction" kind of thing.  I think this case would be different as one party was behind an attack to usurp the will of the people by affecting an election and potential removal of a President.

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

The charge of treason is generally not used for major political figures out of fear of undermining the trust of the American people.  Charge one person with treason and pretty soon the floodgates open and everyone charges each other with treason.  And then people start to associate their elected officials with treason by default.

Witness how the democrat party subsumed the institutions of education, science and the press.  They are now used as tools to reinforce confidence and trust in the democrat party.  An elected democrat makes a statement and they trot out a handful of democrat-controlled scholars, scientists, and media-types to attempt to legitimize what they say.  Its all a part of the party machine.

Everyone calling each other traitors could undo that.

Of course, in our current political climate, with trust so dangerously low, it might not do much harm to start charging people with treason.  Trust is already focked.

Trump doesn't have a party machine.  He doesn't need to worry about maintaining trust.  So he could just start charging people with treason.

• Like 1

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Twitter removed #Obamagate from their trending section. Wtf

Again ? 

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

They did it this morning too. Quickly shot up to 3million. 

People are awakening,  its great.

tHeY aRe A pRiVaTe CoMpAnY tHeY cAn Do WhAtEvEr ThEy WaNt

12 minutes ago, riversco said:

The charge of treason is generally not used for major political figures out of fear of undermining the trust of the American people.  Charge one person with treason and pretty soon the floodgates open and everyone charges each other with treason.  And then people start to associate their elected officials with treason by default.

Witness how the democrat party subsumed the institutions of education, science and the press.  They are now used as tools to reinforce confidence and trust in the democrat party.  An elected democrat makes a statement and they trot out a handful of democrat-controlled scholars, scientists, and media-types to attempt to legitimize what they say.  Its all a part of the party machine.

Everyone calling each other traitors could undo that.

Of course, in our current political climate, with trust so dangerously low, it might not do much harm to start charging people with treason.  Trust is already focked.

Trump doesn't have a party machine.  He doesn't need to worry about maintaining trust.  So he could just start charging people with treason.

🤞🏻

9 minutes ago, riversco said:

The media will probably attempt to tie the term Obamagate to Hitler.

Well its definitely racist 

If video came out of Obama smashing a toddlers head in, liberals would defend it, somehow.  Some how, it would be defended. 

If video came out showing Trump solved cancer and worldwide hunger, liberals would be mad as hell.

There is NOTHING that could be said or shown, that would make a liberal believe something negative about anyone who is against Trump.  Would. Not. Matter. If it happened right before their eyes, they'd say that Trump programmed their eyes, secretly, to make theme see something that isn't true.   That is TDS. 

Speaking of Civil War....best thing about a civil war, would be that CNN and MSNBC would be removed.  As in gone. 

• Thanks 1

I’ll need an ELi5 here to know what’s happening and what anyone actually did. Nothing will happen in real life, this will all take place on forums and wild conspiracy threads so I can’t just look it up to see. Something about the Russia allegations were really set up by someone else to make someone look bad or something.

Well, if this thread isn't just the opposite end of the spectrum of TDS.  ODS is off the charts here.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Well, if this thread isn't just the opposite end of the spectrum of TDS.  ODS is off the charts here.

🤣🤣🤣

And at least people with TDS have a valid reason for it. The man is the president of the United States. Obama is a private citizen. They lost their mind for 8 years and now 3 and 1/2 years later they're still hatin that black guy. It's okay people. He can't hurt you anymore.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Difference is, if someone goes after Obama for a something, you think it obession.  With Trump, it's everything he does everyday that the libs go after no matter what it is.

If you don't see the difference, you are not clued in. Not in the least.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Havent paid attention to the Flynn deal huh ? The Russian collusion scam ? 

The DNC hacked by russia lie ? 

You should, you wouldn't sound as stupid as newbie. Any decent American would be ashamed of Barry.

Are you a decent American or a scumbag one ? There's only 2 options with what evidence has come out. And this evidence is just the tip of the iceberg. 

• Like 1

He was specifically asked what he's referring to and he had nothing. He said you know what I'm talkin about. Even though your paper won't report on it. Reporter said no I don't can you be specific and he moved on.  Lol.  He seriously is PT Barnum.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He was specifically asked what he's referring to and he had nothing. He said you know what I'm talkin about. Even though your paper won't report on it. Reporter said no I don't can you be specific and he moved on.  Lol.  He seriously is PT Barnum.

Wrong thread. This is about obama directing his FBI and CIA to setup, entrap and doing anything possible to stop trump and those in his campaign.  

It started before trump, this is all documented fact. 

Keep on the topic. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Poor Newbie. Suffering his weak ass life away with TDS. Can't stay on topic either.

• Like 1

Just now, drobeski said:

Wrong thread. This is about obama directing his FBI and CIA to entrap trump and those in his campaign.  

It started before trump, this is all documented fact. 

Keep on the topic. 

It's not the wrong thread. Trump was asked today at his briefing what he means by obamagate. He couldn't come up with an answer. Just the usual mumbling

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

🤣🤣🤣

And at least people with TDS have a valid reason for it. The man is the president of the United States. Obama is a private citizen. They lost their mind for 8 years and now 3 and 1/2 years later they're still hatin that black guy. It's okay people. He can't hurt you anymore.

Honestly, I don't think the two groups are all that different from each other.  They both think they are 100% correct with their opinions and the other side is deranged.  I've said it multiples before on here, the left and the right are really not all that different from each other.

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's not the wrong thread. Trump was asked today at his briefing what he means by obamagate. He couldn't come up with an answer. Just the usual mumbling

They did know. He knows that, fock them. 

13 minutes ago, drobeski said:

They did know. He knows that, fock them. 

Lol. It was his moment to shine. He choked on it. He's much more comfortable tweeting without needing to answer questions. 

30 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Lol. It was his moment to shine. He choked on it. He's much more comfortable tweeting without needing to answer questions. 

I love quoting those who Trump makes a bltch of on a daily basis. :pointstosky:

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Havent paid attention to the Flynn deal huh ? The Russian collusion scam ? 

The DNC hacked by russia lie ? 

You should, you wouldn't sound as stupid as newbie. Any decent American would be ashamed of Barry.

Are you a decent American or a scumbag one ? There's only 2 options with what evidence has come out. And this evidence is just the tip of the iceberg. 

A lot on the opposite side think people who support Trump are not decent Americans. Once again, very similar but on opposite ends of the spectrum. 

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

A lot on the opposite side think people who support Trump are not decent Americans. Once again, very similar but on opposite ends of the spectrum. 

A large majority of people against Trump shouldn't even be living in this country in the first place so who gives af

20 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This is in reference to the crimes committed by Obama and his lackeys. 

You're either good with them or not. 

20 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

A large majority of people against Trump shouldn't even be living in this country in the first place so who gives af

A majority?

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

This is in reference to the crimes committed by Obama and his lackeys. 

You're either good with them or not. 

If he is guilty of crimes then I’m not good with it. Is he guilty at this moment?

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If he is guilty of crimes then I’m not good with it. Is he guilty at this moment?

Sure looking like it. How's it look to you ?

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

When was the last time someone was charged with the Logan Act?

Just now, drobeski said:

Sure looking like it. How's it look to you. 

I don’t know enough to form an opinion on it yet. I didn’t know enough to to say for sure if Trump was guilty either. All I can do is wait and see what happens. 

If Obama is guilty then I’ll lose a lot of respect for him and hope he gets what he deserves. I have no loyalty to him. 

If this thing actually goes down and Hussein gets charged, riversco may be right about his civil war prediction. I only say that because look at how much everyone freaked out over the Ahmaud BS and it was proven he was a criminal, there are now black Panthers with AR's all over that small town in Georgia. Imagine if Hussein actually does get charged, you better believe the Jihad squad and others will be tweeting call to actions to their NPC followers.

• Haha 1