12th Man

#OBAMAGATE

Just now, 12th Man said:

Really? The media protects every president? Interesting.  

Soft as....

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

Really? The media protects every president? Interesting.  

I wasn't talking about the media.  I was talking about voters.  People like the ones on here slobbing the knob of Trump or the ones who do the same with Obama.  It's stupid.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

"You have chosen to ignore Big Guy. His ridiculousness will no longer damage your pupils" 

#OBAMAGATE

#MAGA

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Soft as....

Who even brought up the media?  Is that what RLLD was referring to because it wasn't what I was referring to.

17 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I agree with this and it's a major problem with politics and people who support politicians.  It happens with every President that I've seen.

What?

39 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I wasn't talking about the media.  I was talking about voters.  People like the ones on here slobbing the knob of Trump or the ones who do the same with Obama.  It's stupid.

The media doesn't vote?

30 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

The media doesn't vote?

Nice twist.  The media is a profession and what they ask is generally based on what their employer wants them to ask.  How they vote and their personal opinions may differ slightly.  Regardless of any of that, I'm talking about the general public so I'm not sure why you feel the need to push the media narrative. 

10 hours ago, The Observer said:

Jerry decided to turn this into an Antifa thread. I made the comment that if Trump/Barr fabricate some reason to charge Obama with a crime, we will see rioting like this country has never seen before. It'll make the Rodney King riots like like a church bake sale.

Bring it!

21 minutes ago, joneo said:

Bring it!

:pointstosky: Reginald Denny will be packing a gun this time. When Newbie hits the streets to riot, he won't last long.

Is Obama going to jail? I thought they were still working on Hillary??? Will the chant be "lock them up" now? 

1 hour ago, crackattack said:

Is Obama going to jail? I thought they were still working on Hillary??? Will the chant be "lock them up" now? 

Has a good ring to it! :thumbsup:

Ladies and gentlemen,  know we know why they are forcing a Biden nomination. To try and protect the criminal.

Scumbags, so now the question is, is creepy Joe faking his dementia as another avenue to avoid the rope?

• Like 1

Joe is a liar. Right to our face. Probably lying about sexually abusing Reade too. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Joe is a liar. Right to our face. Probably lying about sexually abusing Reade too. 

Look at that list. Obama was subcontracting his treason 

• Thanks 2

Where is Filthy Fernandez? This is his baby. 

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Ladies and gentlemen,  know we know why they are forcing a Biden nomination. To try and protect the criminal.

Scumbags, so now the question is, is creepy Joe faking his dementia as another avenue to avoid the rope?

What a list of scumbags.  

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Wow!!!!  So a bunch of authorized people from across the government asked for information and got it approved through the NSA's standard process.  Does anyone know what this means???!!!!   Does anyone know what's just been unearthed??!!?!?!   They authorized by statute. Anyone claiming there was some sort of crime committed is either an idiot or a liar.  Still a momentary distraction form 84,000 dead Americans though. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Wow!!!!  So a bunch of authorized people from across the government asked for information and got it approved through the NSA's standard process.  Does anyone know what this means???!!!!   Does anyone know what's just been unearthed??!!?!?!   They authorized by statute. Anyone claiming there was some sort of crime committed is either an idiot or a liar.  Still a momentary distraction form 84,000 dead Americans though. 

Disregarding the gibberish brought forth here, the fact that is indisputable is that leaking that info is a felony. Someone leaked it. Why would they do that? I can hear the crickets chirping already.  Lol. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Disregarding the gibberish brought forth here, the fact that is indisputable is that leaking that info is a felony. Someone leaked it. Why would they do that? I can hear the crickets chirping already.  Lol. 

Drobeski leaked the here. That's the first I saw it.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Drobeski leaked the here. That's the first I saw it.

Jimminy Cricket! 

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

Keep swinging kid. You might get lucky.  

6 hours ago, drobeski said:

How's this playing out for Trump?  Have the geniuses realized that nothing was done wrong here?  Even though 'unmasking' has such a sinister ring to it. Lol. Simply means officials flagged suspicious activity with Flynn and Russia. Which Flynn later lied about to the FBI for some reason. And this was done with proper approvals through authorized channels. 

Move on to the next shiny object Trump tries throwing to divert attention from the 84,000 dead Americans. 

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

How's this playing out for Trump?  Have the geniuses realized that nothing was done wrong here?  Even though 'unmasking' has such a sinister ring to it. Lol. Simply means officials flagged suspicious activity with Flynn and Russia. Which Flynn later lied about to the FBI for some reason. And this was done with proper approvals through authorized channels. 

Move on to the next shiny object Trump tries throwing to divert attention from the 84,000 dead Americans. 

What about leaking the unmasking? That’s a felony. Also, Samantha Power said someone did an unmasking in her name, she didn’t ask for one. Another felony. Can you follow this or should I type  slower? 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What about leaking the unmasking? That’s a felony. Also, Samantha Power said someone did an unmasking in her name, she didn’t ask for one. Another felony. Can you follow this or should I type  slower? 

I don't care if it's a felony. Find out who did it. I couldn't care less  I suppose you think it was Obama? LOL. 

Look. Shiny object  🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I don't care if it's a felony. 

Saved for future reference. 

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I don't care if it's a felony. Find out who did it. I couldn't care less  I suppose you think it was Obama? LOL. 

Look. Shiny object  🤣🤣

But you should care because it concerns you directly. This is where dulls like you need to listen to sharps like me so you can learn. Let me explain:  The reason the story of Flynn talking to the Russians was leaked to a newspaper is two fold. First, they were actively discrediting Flynn because they didn’t want him to be head of the NIA because they feared him. Second, and this is where you come in, they were planting the seeds of what would become the Russia Hoax, which we all know you bought hook, line and sinker. They knew sharp guys like me would never bite on that weak bait,  but  they also knew they had to get guys like you worked up. You were the mark. The rube. The dupe. The useful idiot. You spread that nonsense everyday for months. Started a thread about it. You were their packmule. A stupid beast of burden that does as it’s told. Sorry to break it to you this way. They used you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

It's funny how these phaggots bring Chinaflu deaths into the conversation about Barack Hussein's treasonous activities.

They're trying so hard to deflect from the evidence that has been brought to light.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But you should care because it concerns you directly. This is where dulls like you need to listen to sharps like me so you can learn. Let me explain:  The reason the story of Flynn talking to the Russians was leaked to a newspaper is two fold. First, they were actively discrediting Flynn because they didn’t want him to be head of the NIA because they feared him. Second, and this is where you come in, they were planting the seeds of what would become the Russia Hoax, which we all know you bought hook, line and sinker. They knew sharp guys like me would never bite on that weak bait,  it they alsonknew they had to get guys like you worked up. You were the mark. The rube. The dupe. The useful idiot. You spread that nonsense everyday for months. Started a thread about it. You were their packmule. A stupid. East it burden that does as it’s told. Sorry to break it to you this way. 

It was leaked by Republicans. And drobeski jumped on it thinking it was HUUUGE.  So did Rand Paul (look it up).   It's Trump who's counting on useful idiots. Like Drobs. 

Look, a squirrel!  Lol

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

It's funny how these phaggots bring Chinaflu deaths into the conversation about Barack Hussein's treasonous activities.

They're trying so hard to deflect from the evidence that has been brought to light.

You're actually half right. Except the whole obamagate thing is Mango Mussolini trying to deflect from the 84,000 dead Americans. Hth

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It was leaked by Republicans. And drobeski jumped on it thinking it was HUUUGE.  So did Rand Paul (look it up).   It's Trump who's counting on useful idiots. Like Drobs. 

Look, a squirrel!  Lol

Nobody knows who leaked it (yet) dumbass. Are you listening to anything? Am I going too fast? And what would it matter which party they were from? You are aware that many Republicans, McCain, Romney, hate Trump? You do know  that, right? Please tell me you know that. Wow.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nobody knows who leaked it (yet) dumbass. Are you listening to anything? Am I going too fast? And what would it matter which party they were from? You are aware that many Republicans, McCain, Romney, hate Trump? You do know  that, right? Please tell me you know that. Wow.  

Says the guy who thinks unmasking is something sinister. 🤣🤣. Dude just STFU. You're flailing. 

Just now, The Observer said:

Says the guy who thinks unmasking is something sinister. 🤣🤣. Dude just STFU. You're flailing. 

I’m talking about the leaking. Have been the whole time  You really can’t keep up. Fockin meathead is right. Hopelessly dumb. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Poor Sho. :(

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Definitely need to update their talking points. Should be talking a about Hillary, emails, Benghazi and Obama telling us we can keep our Dr.