12th Man

#OBAMAGATE

9 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Distraction. 

Killin ya huh. Poor fella, Rachel led you astray.  :(

Advisors: Mr President, there are 84,000 dead americans. 33 million unemployed. You have no national strategy. No proper testing. Have shown utter incompetence and your polling numbers are horrific. What are you going to do?

Trump: I'll tweet #Obamagate.  Make people think he did something illegal

Advisors: But what happens when someone asks you what he did?

Trump: I won't answer them. I'll just tell them they already know.

Advisors: You do that all the time. Who's going to be stupid enough to believe you?

Drobeski: You rang?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Advisors: Mr President, there are 84,000 dead americans. 33 million unemployed. You have no national strategy. No proper testing. Have shown utter incompetence and your polling numbers are horrific. What are you going to do?

Advisors: You do that all the time. Who's going to be stupid enough to believe you?

Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing. 

Just now, 12th Man said:

Lol  Yeah I know. We heard it all before. A dozen times.  :yawn:

2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Will this be before or after Hillary gets locked up?  Or Comey?  Or Schiff?  Or HUnter Biden?  Please let me know a timeline.  I don't want to miss all the excitement.  🤣

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

The Wizard of Oz taught me long ago to discredit anyone advising me to "ignore the man behind the curtain. "  The liberals don't want the culprits exposed and deflect/ ignore . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, joneo said:

The Wizard of Oz taught me long ago to discredit anyone advising me to "ignore the man behind the curtain. "  The liberals don't want the culprits exposed and deflect/ ignore . 

Their reaction to the virus isn't a coincidence.  

This treason stuff they attempted is just the tip of the iceberg.  

Flynn knows where the bodies are buried.  

Panic mode.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, joneo said:

Trump has been singing the same song for 4 years now. Just wait. Something big is going to happen. Hillary, Schiff, Biden, Comey, (Insert any powerful Democrat) is about to be exposed.   If you're dumb enough that you still haven't figured out his gameplan, then he's got a university/steak/vodka he wants to sell you.  🤣

15 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Their reaction to the virus isn't a coincidence.  

This treason stuff they attempted is just the tip of the iceberg.  

Flynn knows where the bodies are buried.  

Panic mode.

Hmm, yet Flynn never mentioned any of it to Mueller. Crazy times we're in. 

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump has been singing the same song for 4 years now. Just wait. Something big is going to happen. Hillary, Schiff, Biden, Comey, (Insert any powerful Democrat) is about to be exposed.   If you're dumb enough that you still haven't figured out his gameplan, then he's got a university/steak/vodka he wants to sell you.  🤣

yeah...orange man behind curtain bad... I get it

1 hour ago, joneo said:

Apparently the lesson about not trusting con men who promise everything and deliver nothing didn't sink in though.  

4 minutes ago, joneo said:

yeah...orange man behind curtain bad... I get it

I didn't say bad.  I said he's all bark and no bite.  I mean, seriously, how many times are you going to fall for the exact same stunt? 

31 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I didn't say bad.  I said he's all bark and no bite.  I mean, seriously, how many times are you going to fall for the exact same stunt? 

You realize there are many other people besides Trump wanting an investigation.

1 minute ago, joneo said:

You realize there are many other people besides Trump wanting an investigation.

Well duh. Trump could say he wanted to investigate Orville Redenbacher and blood hungry sheep would be echoing his nonsense. 

22 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Well duh. Trump could say he wanted to investigate Orville Redenbacher and blood hungry sheep would be echoing his nonsense. 

Ahhhh....the liberal response." I'm too stupid to think for myself and need to get my marching orders from Trump."

If there were no crimes committed by the FBI and those people from whom they received their marching orders, you have nothing to worry about. So the question is....why are you worried?

Just now, joneo said:

Ahhhh....the liberal response." I'm too stupid to think for myself and need to get my marching orders from Trump."

If there were no crimes committed by the FBI and those people from whom they received their marching orders, you have nothing to worry about. So the question is....why are you worried?

Laughing at Trump is not 'worried'.  Since Mother's Day, he's accused around twenty different people of crimes.  You know how many will get charged?  Zero. If you still don't see the pattern with Trump, you never will. He's counting on guys like you. 

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Apparently the lesson about not trusting con men who promise everything and deliver nothing didn't sink in though.  

No it has not, people are still believing Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi et al, so its a real conundrum....

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Why are you bringing up the promises made to African Americans for decades by liberals? I thought you were a Democrat? 

• Like 2

One thing that is being lost due to all of this illegal and treasonous spying by the Obama administration is the money laundering by the Bidens in Ukraine and China. Let's not forget that little nugget.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

He died in 1995. Keep trying meathead.

9 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

One thing that is being lost due to all of this illegal and treasonous spying by the Obama administration is the money laundering by the Bidens in Ukraine and China. Let's not forget that little nugget.

It's all related and its all coming out. They're focked, they know it.  They were hoping this plandemic would stop the storm. It won't. 

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

It's all related and its all coming out. They're focked, they know it.  They were hoping this plandemic would stop the storm. It won't. 

LOLOL  You are Trump's wet dream

42 minutes ago, drobeski said:

The libtards, especially the ones who say they don’t care and Trump has no affect on their lives, are right. It was all done on the up and up. I do remember there was a time when they were very, very upset about our intelligence agencies and FBI doing the dirt. It was between 2000-2008 if I recall properly.  Then they didn’t like them again in 2016. 2008-2016 they were clean as a whistle protecting our country and doing gods work.  

Russian Collusion right here:

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Laughing at Trump is not 'worried'.  Since Mother's Day, he's accused around twenty different people of crimes.  You know how many will get charged?  Zero. If you still don't see the pattern with Trump, you never will. He's counting on guys like you. 

so basically, like the last 3 years, I am with you, nothing will happen

8 hours ago, The Observer said:

Personally I'm a little disappointed in President Trump, this Obamagate/Unmasking thing he was talking about 3 years ago, it's an election year, got to bring some fresh material.  

18 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Personally I'm a little disappointed in President Trump, this Obamagate/Unmasking thing he was talking about 3 years ago, it's an election year, got to bring some fresh material.  

I think it's hilarious that multiple times Trump decided to accuse Obama of crimes. Not just criticize a policy or decision, but a crime! And McConnell the other day had the nerve to say Obama needed to show class and not criticize the sitting president. 🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I think it's hilarious that multiple times Trump decided to accuse Obama of crimes. Not just criticize a policy or decision, but a crime! And McConnell the other day had the nerve to say Obama needed to show class and not criticize the sitting president. 🤣🤣🤣

So it’s the timing that bothers you, not the evidence. Check. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So it’s the timing that bothers you, not the evidence. Check. 

Evidence?  Evidence?  Bwahahaha.  Yeah, I know, it's coming. Two weeks. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, 12th Man said:

Russian Collusion right here:

Hussein at his finest.

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I think it's hilarious that multiple times Newbie decided to accuse Trump of crimes. Not just criticize a policy or decision, but a crime!  🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You are 50 something, correct?

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yeah, I have to explain things to you again. Evidence isn’t proof. Evidence has been brought forward. But proof is on the way. Not surprised you don’t know the difference.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, I have to explain things to you again. Evidence isn’t proof. Evidence has been brought forward. But proof is on the way. Not surprised you don’t know the difference.  

Link?