12th Man

#OBAMAGATE

13 minutes ago, riversco said:

So was Nixon once.  You might want to consider not posting about politics anymore.  You have no clue what you are talking about.  You know nothing of historical context.  You know nothing of major events.  You don't read posts.  You just emote your feelings.  When I read you, its like listening to a little kid.  Its quite embarrassing.

I know more than you'll ever know slim. There's a reason Trump waited till Obama had his two terms in before he ran. He wanted nothing to do with Trump. 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I know more than you'll ever know slim. There's a reason Trump waited till Obama had his two terms in before he ran. He wanted nothing to do with Trump. 

🤣:doh:

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Like I said. Newbie on a good day.

3 hours ago, riversco said:

So was Nixon once.  You might want to consider not posting about politics anymore.  You have no clue what you are talking about.  You know nothing of historical context.  You know nothing of major events.  You don't read posts.  You just emote your feelings.  When I read you, its like listening to a little kid.  Its quite embarrassing.

Spot on. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Yup. That’s our little Newbie. :doh:

• Sad 1

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/05/trump-russia-investigation-obamagate-not-conspiracy-theory/

There’s no reason to ignore the mounting evidence that Obama administration officials were corrupt in their handling of the Trump–Russia investigation.

Those sharing #Obamagate hashtags on Twitter would do best to avoid the hysterics we saw from Russian-collusion believers, but they have no reason to ignore the mounting evidence that suggests the Obama administration engaged in serious corruption.

Democrats and their allies, who like to pretend that President Obama’s only scandalous act was wearing a tan suit, are going spend the next few months gaslighting the public by focusing on the most feverish accusations against Obama. But the fact is that we already have more compelling evidence that the Obama administration engaged in misconduct than we ever did for opening the Russian-collusion investigation.

It is not conspiracy-mongering to note that the investigation into Trump was predicated on an opposition-research document filled with fabulism and, most likely, Russian disinformation. We know the DOJ withheld contradictory evidence when it began spying on those in Trump’s orbit. We have proof that many of the relevant FISA-warrant applications — almost every one of them, actually — were based on “fabricated” evidence or riddled with errors. We know that members of the Obama administration, who had no genuine role in counterintelligence operations, repeatedly unmasked Trump’s allies. And we now know that, despite a dearth of evidence, the FBI railroaded Michael Flynn into a guilty plea so it could keep the investigation going.

Unlike the Russia hoax/conspiracy theory, Obamagate has an actual crime that was committed. Libtards can’t seem to grasp that.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Unlike the Russia hoax/conspiracy theory, Obamagate has an actual crime that was committed. Libtards can’t seem to grasp that.  

Totally agree, glad to see this is finally being looked into. If you are going to waste 4 Years on a Russia excuse you need to expose these real issues as well. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

'Libtards' have heard this on repeat for 4 years now.  And when Trump is asked what the actual crime was, he stutters and sweats like a pig going to slaughter. He's hoping the dumber people in society won't bother to ask. Like you

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

If anyone heard about a Sunday morning “news” show covering anything about Flynn being unmasked, please post a link. 😆 

When the unmasking of someone being investigated by the FBI becomes newsworthy, I'm sure one of the shows will talk about it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

'Libtards' have heard this on repeat for 4 years now.  And when Trump is asked what the actual crime was, he stutters and sweats like a pig going to slaughter. He's hoping the dumber people in society won't bother to ask. Like you

This coming from a guy fresh off 3 1/2 years of pimping the Russia hoax and coming away with his dik in his hands.  Aren’t you mad how much you were lied to? What was the crime there again? Then again, you’re a confirmed liar, so you really can’t complain. 

• Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This coming from a guy fresh off 3 1/2 years of pimping the Russia hoax and coming away with his dik in his hands.  Aren’t you mad how much you were lied to? What was the crime there again? Then again, you’re a confirmed liar, so you really can’t complain. 

They don’t know any better, they just blindly follow whatever msnbc feeds them. 

5 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

They don’t know any better, they just blindly follow whatever Fox News feeds them. 

I agree. Can you believe there are actually people falling for the Obama thing AGAIN??  🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I agree. Can you believe there are actually people falling for the Obama thing AGAIN??  🤣🤣

Look how desperate you are to protect your golden boy, must be terrible being an ignorant snowflake ❄️

28 minutes ago, The Observer said:

When the unmasking of someone being investigated by the FBI becomes newsworthy, I'm sure one of the shows will talk about it.

And what was that for again?  Please say something other than foreign agent. Please, for your sake.

4 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Look how desperate you are to protect your golden boy, must be terrible being an ignorant snowflake ❄️

You seem upset.  🤣🤣. Birtherism was a bust. The wiretapping claim blew up in your face. And now you're jizzing all over yourself because he lied to you again. #Obamagatemyass

Just now, The Observer said:

You seem upset.  🤣🤣. Birtherism was a bust. The wiretapping claim blew up in your face. And now you're jizzing all over yourself because he lied to you again. #Obamagatemyass

Man I love watching tools like you squirm when the tables are turned, are you still wearing your Russian tin foil hat in moms basement? 

1 minute ago, BirdGang said:

Man I love watching tools like you squirm when the tables are turned, are you still wearing your Russian tin foil hat in moms basement? 

The fact that you think that even one non-trumptard is squirming means that have actually been duped again.  Lol. Pssst, Obama basically tore Trump's wig off and slapped him across the face with it last night. He wouldn't be doing that if he thought anyone had anything on him.  He's squeaky clean and it shows in his confidence. He knew Trump was fuming last night. And all of you guys too. You could see it in his smirk. 😊

Just now, The Observer said:

The fact that you think that even one non-trumptard is squirming means that have actually been duped again.  Lol. Pssst, Obama basically tore Trump's wig off and slapped him across the face with it last night. He wouldn't be doing that if he thought anyone had anything on him.  He's squeaky clean and it shows in his confidence. He knew Trump was fuming last night. And all of you guys too. You could see it in his smirk. 😊

Newbie fantasizes about Obama. That’s why he made it up that Obama was addressing the high school graduating seniors yesterday. Even though they don’t graduate till next month. Lol. Newbie has an Obama fetish. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Newbie fantasizes about Obama. That’s why he made it up that Obama was addressing the high school graduating seniors yesterday. Even though they don’t graduate till next month. Lol. Newbie has an Obama fetish. 

Says the racist with a Trump Fathead on his wall. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Says the racist with a Trump Fathead on his wall. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You’re fantasizing again. And you lied about who Obama was addressing. Why? 

• Like 1

Im a republican, therefor all evidence against Trump is fake. All evidence against Obama is true. 

Im a Democrat, therefor all evidence against Obama is fake. All evidence against Trump is true. 

Every year, every thread. Same thing. 

59 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Spoken like a true oblivious snowflake. Well done. 

Remember when Newbie was saying how Mueller was going to get Trump?  Bupkiss. Donuts. Zero. He fell for it and pimped it relentlessly. Now he’s angry and lashing out.  Sad and pathetic.  

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Remember when Newbie was saying how Mueller was going to get Trump?  Bupkiss. Donuts. Zero. He fell for it and pimped it relentlessly. Now he’s angry and lashing out.  Sad and pathetic.  

Triggered.  That speech ruined your weekend. 🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Triggered.  That speech ruined your weekend. 🤣🤣🤣

Meuller! He’s gonna get the Orange Man! You’ll see!  

46 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Meuller! He’s gonna get the Orange Man! You’ll see!  

How many times were they supposed to put Trump in jail? Nothing more than a bunch of crybabies that didnt get their way in an election and can’t handle not getting their way. They are everything wrong with this country. 

15 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

How many times were they supposed to put Trump in jail? Nothing more than a bunch of crybabies that didnt get their way in an election and can’t handle not getting their way. They are everything wrong with this country. 

Nearly a hundred thousand dead Americans. 33 million unemployed. The president retweeting white nationalists on Twitter. And THIS is what's wrong with this country. 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Nearly a hundred thousand dead Americans. 33 million unemployed. The president retweeting white nationalists on Twitter. And THIS is what's wrong with this country. 🤣🤣🤣

Full of excuses like every other snowflake, cry all day and act like one of your Libtard candidates could have cured a deadly virus day 1......that imaginary world you live in must be a blast. 🤣

3 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Im a republican, therefor all evidence against Trump is fake. All evidence against Obama is true. 

Im a Democrat, therefor all evidence against Obama is fake. All evidence against Trump is true. 

Every year, every thread. Same thing. 

I'm neither, therfore I make my own decision about what is fake and what is true.

As a bonus, I get to piss off both sides. 

1 hour ago, Leeson said:

I'm neither, therfore I make my own decision about what is fake and what is true.

As a bonus, I get to piss off both sides. 

It is amazing how many centrists we have who post 100% liberal pablum.  Leeson, MDC, Hawkeye... I mean sheesh, what are the odds?  :dunno:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It is amazing how many centrists we have who post 100% liberal pablum.  Leeson, MDC, Hawkeye... I mean sheesh, what are the odds?  :dunno:

What's more amazing is that you assume all my posts have been 100% liberal? Does that mean you're conservative? 

I've posted on liberal boards and they find my viewpoint too conservative. I post on conservative boards and they find my posts too conservative. That means I fall somewhere in the middle.

3 hours ago, BirdGang said:

Nailed it 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Leeson said:

What's more amazing is that you assume all my posts have been 100% liberal? Does that mean you're conservative? 

I've posted on liberal boards and they find my viewpoint too conservative. I post on conservative boards and they find my posts too conservative. That means I fall somewhere in the middle.

Yes, I'm conservative, although I'm not an "always Trumper" as evidenced by my history of posts here.  I also oppose the death penalty so I don't go down party lines.  Otherwise I embrace my conservatism.  Well, more libertarianism.  I have no problem embracing that; you should do the same with your liberalism. :cheers:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Yes, I'm conservative, although I'm not an "always Trumper" as evidenced by my history of posts here.  I also oppose the death penalty so I don't go down party lines.  Otherwise I embrace my conservatism.  Well, more libertarianism.  I have no problem embracing that; you should do the same with your liberalism. :cheers:

I'm pro 2nd Amendment and fiscally conservative. I'm for the death penalty, but against abortion unless pregnancy was caused by rape or incest. I'm also pro legalization of marijuana, and against open borders. I believe the two greatest evils in this world are money and religion. 

I embrace the fact that both sides are acting like extreme morons most of the time and all too often decisions are made based on politics, instead of what's actually right. 

(Also, I've been a registered Independent for 30 years.)

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

There you go again. Giving the CCP a pass while blaming an American president for what the rotten Chinese did. What a terrible American you are. 

32 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

There you go again. Giving the CCP a pass while blaming an American president for what the rotten Chinese did. What a terrible American you are. 

Yup

56 minutes ago, Leeson said:

I'm pro 2nd Amendment and fiscally conservative. I'm for the death penalty, but against abortion unless pregnancy was caused by rape or incest. I'm also pro legalization of marijuana, and against open borders. I believe the two greatest evils in this world are money and religion. 

I embrace the fact that both sides are acting like extreme morons most of the time and all too often decisions are made based on politics, instead of what's actually right. 

(Also, I've been a registered Independent for 30 years.)

Sure you are, until we start asking you specifics about your positions.  Lots of libs say they're pro 2nd amendment, etc.....

• Sad 1