4 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Because that's what liberals do. 🤷‍♂️

So do conservatives.

That's why I'm neither. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Leeson said:

So do conservatives.

That's why I'm neither. 

Thank God I'm not epileptic. You really need to change your pic on this site. It's pretty annoying dude.

8 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Thank God I'm not epileptic. You really need to change your pic on this site. It's pretty annoying dude.

Is this better?

Oh look. What a surprise. Another baseless conspiracy theory by the right wing to deflect and distract from the real story. Not rooted in any facts as usual in this twelve year fantasy land game of trying desperately to beat Obama. Keep on reaching and spinning over nothing like always. 

1 minute ago, Vince44 said:

Oh look. What a surprise. Another baseless conspiracy theory by the right wing to deflect and distract from the real story. Not rooted in any facts as usual in this twelve year fantasy land game of trying desperately to beat Obama. Keep on reaching and spinning over nothing like always. 

And what is the real story?  :dunno:

10 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

This cuck. Go away. 

17 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

Meanwhile, Obama remains the coolest dude in the room.as he smiles and bitchslaps Trump without even mentioning his name. 

1 hour ago, Vince44 said:

This is awesome watching the left self destruct. :banana:

Please keep posting.:doublethumbsup:

20 hours ago, The Observer said:

Meanwhile, Obama remains the coolest dude in the room.as he smiles and bitchslaps Trump without even mentioning his name. 

Yup the coolest guy in the room :lol:

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

My god. Looks like a woman. 

2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Guess who the only President since William Taft is who is too embarrassed to throw out a first pitch?  Won't even try. Probably because he'd need a golf cart to get him from the dugout to the mound.

Go on.  Guess.  Who's the only one?

12th Man or Hardcore.  I'll let both of you guess.  

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Guess who the only President since William Taft is who is too embarrassed to throw out a first pitch?  Won't even try. Probably because he'd need a golf cart to get him from the dugout to the mound.

Go on.  Guess.  Who's the only one?

12th Man or Hardcore.  I'll let both of you guess.  

Bump.  Hmm, seems we suddenly have tumbleweeds here.  lol

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I think that's actually really smart of Trump not to do.  He knows it would be nothing but an embarrassment and the media would go nuts with it.  Even if he threw a strike there would still be some stupid backlash.

Trump was a varsity baseball player. Obama was in the choom gang. Whatever that is. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump was a varsity baseball player. Obama was in the choom gang. Whatever that is. 

My God, that was like 50 years ago.  I wonder when Trump last threw a baseball?

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

And is there any question whatsoever that Trump's daddy didn't pay money for them to let Donald be on the team?  Just like he paid doctors to say he had bone spurs? 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

And is there any question whatsoever that Trump's daddy didn't pay money for them to let Donald be on the team?  Just like he paid doctors to say he had bone spurs? 

Don is an alpha, unlike you he wasn’t the equipment manager who needs daddy to get him on the team. Let’s change your name to The Waterboy. 

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don’t wonder when the last time Obama smoked weed.  But I’m more concerned with Biden shitting his pants or wandering off.  Plus his Asthma. That miraculously cleared up after Vietnam. 

2 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Don is an alpha, unlike you he wasn’t the equipment manager who needs daddy to get him on the team. Let’s change your name to The Waterboy. 

I've never really understood arguments like this.  Why would anyone feel the need to defend him by saying he's an alpha.  It's as if need him to be that man because you look up to him and if he's not then your life is all a lie.  It's strange.

7 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Wait. You think the guy who storms off the stage if a female reporter asks him a tough question is an alpha? The guy who lets Putin s*** all over him? The guy who was afraid tocriticized the prince for using a bone saw on a journalist? Alpha? He is probably the most sissified president we've ever had. The guy is literally afraid of questions that are by anyone except Fox News or oan. Holy crap if that's an alpha to you then you must be pretty damn light in the loafers.

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I've never really understood arguments like this.  Why would anyone feel the need to defend him by saying he's an alpha.  It's as if need him to be that man because you look up to him and if he's not then your life is all a lie.  It's strange.

again, Trump is the only President since William Taft who won't even attempt to throw out a first pitch. Alpha my ass. 

The best first pitch in history.  Didn't hurt that he nailed it.  :cheers:

26 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The best first pitch in history.  Didn't hurt that he nailed it.  :cheers:

Never felt more proud to be an American than that night. That was awesome

51 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My god. Looks like a woman. 

Sometimes you throw bad pitches when youre too muscular

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Never felt proud to be an American than that night. That was awesome

Sad

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wait. You think the guy who storms off the stage if a female reporter asks him a tough question is an alpha? The guy who lets Putin s*** all over him? The guy who was afraid tocriticized the prince for using a bone saw on a journalist? Alpha? He is probably the most sissified president we've ever had. The guy is literally afraid of questions that are by anyone except Fox News or oan. Holy crap if that's an alpha to you then you must be pretty damn light in the loafers.

Wow, he owns so much space in your head you can’t even think straight. You should head over to FBG where people actually buy this alternate reality you live in. 🤣

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Wow, he owns so much space in your head you can’t even think straight. You should head over to FBG where people actually buy this alternate reality you live in. 🤣

Good retort.  Pretty much what I expect. Not a single counter as to why you would think he's an alpha.  

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Good retort.  Pretty much what I expect. Not a single counter as to why you would think he's an alpha.  

Just look at all the real estate he owns in the heads of betas like you.....hysterical daily meltdowns from your snowflakes. Amazing to watch. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, BirdGang said:

Just look at all the real estate he owns in the heads of betas like you.....hysterical daily meltdowns from your snowflakes. Amazing to watch. 

Again you got nothing. Trump is a pussie. Except on Twitter. 

Have to say, Trump taking the hydroxy shows great leadership. They say a great leader doesn’t ask others to do something he wouldn’t do. Boss. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Have to say, Trump taking the hydroxy shows great leadership. They say a great leader doesn’t ask others to do something he wouldn’t do. Boss. 

Except fight in a war.

2 minutes ago, Leeson said:

Except fight in a war.

He hasn’t started any. Let us know when he does. 

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Like a boss...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Again you got nothing. Trump is a pussie. Except on Twitter. 

Or except on fftoday in your case.

18 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Like a boss...

Well, having seen that throw combined with the comment someone made earlier about Trump playing baseball, Ima call that a mic drop vs. Obama's limp-wristed attempt to throw.  :cheers:

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Like a boss...

Newbie = Clowned by himself again.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well, having seen that throw combined with the comment someone made earlier about Trump playing baseball, Ima call that a mic drop vs. Obama's limp-wristed attempt to throw.  :cheers:

#metoo :cheers:

And Trump didn't fvck around about it like that, what newbie called "built", obama character did. 

• Thanks 1